Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:48:23 )

@Vixen: yeah it’s cuter with a broom for sure. :/
I’m about to go for a walk I’ll talk to you later

@Shadami: a disaster in a good way. Lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:49:07 )
I like everyone's avis on this page, including yours, Shadami. <3 I haven't seen anyone use the Astronautic Heartbreak item, but you make it look great!

Hi friends!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:50:24 )

it's a lovely item and i wanted to use it and was just duhhhh don't know what to do. *clicks items*

I put a voodoo mouth zipper on it like that's how to get the helmet off cause I'm weird. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:52:35 )
Not weird, but cool! I love the look of the Beanie Doll item and would love one of those eventually. They seem super hard to come by!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:58:50 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Shadami: oh i meant the colors are very spring, but it's very wintery now lol

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:59:05 )

I had no idea they were hard to come by. I don't even recall where I got mine. Probably bought it off someone. xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:59:27 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, I trust the vaccine anyway and I will be getting it as soon as it's available. The thing is, they will be giving the vaccine at the football ground (for some reason) which is not at all accessible for us :/ hopefully they will also do it at the hospital.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:59:49 )

You could be the sugarplum fairy... that's wintery i think?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:01:35 )
I'm sure I'll get one eventually if I want it badly enough. xD Or if some generous soul wants to donate one haha.

That vaccine news is very good news, and I'm happy for you sunny! (almost called you astro, like in old times xD)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:02:20 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

yeah i was working on a sugarplum fairy avatar, but i'm lacking in the right color scheme / items to make it pretty XD i was doing sugarplum ballet fairy, but it turned into odile from swan lake instead

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:05:50 )

i mean being Odele isn't to bad xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:10:54 )
I love the way your avi looks right now, vixen. But I understand wanting to dress for the season. I'm sure you'll make an amazing avi whenever you do pull one together!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:25:51 )
Omg vixen, you’re flying a broom! Perfect

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:32:41 )

@sunny: they are probably doing that because they can give it to more people at once and it’s outside. Think about how many people you could fit socially distanced on a football field.
A Dr office you could probably do like 5 people at a time but also you have to sanitize the room after each person. I don’t know if your mom would have to go to a football field. Maybe she could ask her Dr about it in the coming weeks.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:53:05 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh that makes sense. I didn't think of it like that lol.
Yeah she will probably get another letter in the next few days, explaining what she will need to do etc. If worst comes to worst we can just get a taxi. But I think they will do something more local for her because of her disabilities etc.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:59:06 )

@sunny: Yeah the people running it have to think about the safest, fastest way to get it. I would think maybe Uni's would hand them out to their students too, but that would be much later.
I wonder where I'm going to have to go for the vaccine in DC. And I wonder when I will be able to get it?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:05:22 )

@Totalanimefan: I don't know, I hope they roll it out soon though. Are you clinically vulnerable in any way? If not, you may have to wait :/ which is a shame. I just want everyone to get it and for this whole thing to be over :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:40:43 )

@sunny: Nope, not that I know of. My husband and I will be in the last group. Which could be like May into the summer. But those are only estimates that I've seen the vaccine companies tell people. It's all just a guess until we start getting through front line workers. Then we can have a better idea.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:44:00 )

@Totalanimefan: Ok :) Yeah, I'm sure there will be more information available in the coming weeks, as people know more about how much of the vaccine they have etc.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:48:15 )

@sunny: Exactly. But with this great news, I just want to know now! XD Even though it's not possible.
I wonder when the US will ok its first vaccine?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.