Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 05:24:24 )

@Vixen: Oh what do you think about that anime? it's pretty good. My husband has been reading it since before it was an anime.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 05:25:28 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Totalanimefan: i never read the manga, but the anime was highly entertaining. the amount of second hand cringe that we can get a laugh out of is impeccable

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 05:48:36 )

@Vixen: Yes they do such a good job with the comedy. I'm off to bed now. Good night

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 05:50:03 )

@Totalanimefan: good night total :3

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 17:19:05 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah it sounds like a grueling task. I would not be able to do it :O

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 17:52:47 )
Good morning friends! <3

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:16:21 )

@Vixen: looking cute!
@sunny: did you see the new vaccine news? The UK ok’ed a vaccine!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:17:42 )

@Totalanimefan: yep I literally just saw it on BBC news right now lol. My mum has had a letter about it too. It's great news!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:18:34 )

@sunny: I saw it on Reddit and I wanted to come on Voltra to let you know. What does the letter say that your mom got? Is she going to get the vaccine early?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:22:02 )

@Totalanimefan: oh she just told me her letter doesn't mention the vaccine, it was about how she has to continue isolating etc.
On the news they said vulnerable people like my mum will be in second group to have the vaccine, after front line workers etc. They said they will do the first round of vaccines from next week onwards!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:25:38 )

@sunny: oh my gosh that is the best news I’ve heard all of 2020. Lol
That’s so soon. I wonder how many viles they have, and how quickly they have do healthcare workers. It would be nice for your mom to be able to get it quickly! Are you not in the same group as her for the vaccine?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:26:20 )

Other good news, Raxton is back. He signed up for my Secret Santa thread. And he said he’s going to work on updating the price guide. I’m glad he’s alive. Lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:30:06 )

@Totalanimefan: idk when they will get to the second group, probably after Christmas. Maybe mid January but idk, they haven't given a set time.They don't want to make false promises. I'm not as clinically vulnerable as my mum, I only have mild asthma, so I will have to wait for my vaccine xD

Yay I'm glad Raxton is back. We must have summoned him lol!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:32:41 )

@Totalanimefan: thanks! O u O
the sitting pose worked out ok I think, but not sure if I like the colors for this season

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:36:16 )

@Vixen: it’s not in season but it is in fashion. lol
@sunny: I’m in the last group too since I am young and don’t have a chronic disease. I don’t know when that will be. I’m sure the US will approve a vaccine too and if two countries approve the same one I feel a lot better about taking it. We must have summoned him. I’m glad though. It put one of my worries at rest

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:36:44 )

It’s cold out but sunny, I think I’m going to get dressed and go outside for a little bit. Walk around and play Pokémon go.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:37:49 )

@Totalanimefan: lol that's one way to put it XD i wanted to use the midnight/honey combo, but the broom doesn't have any matching colors ;u;

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:44:34 )

@Vixen: is there another item you could use? Like the 750k milestone item (I think that’s the one) or the silent night’s moon?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:45:32 )

@Totalanimefan: i liked the witchy side-saddle broom pose though ;u; the moon does work in terms of posing though.

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:46:26 )

*trying to figure out what you're talking about with colors not matching. does not see it*
You look good Vixen.

my avatar however is a disaster.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.