Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/16 17:56:17 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh poor boy!! Has he had a seizure before? I remember you saying he's old :( poor mite. It must have been hard because you couldn't comfort him :(
    Yeah, I am not looking forward to middle age lmao. I think I still have a while until my body starts going downhill. I think I will start worrying about that kind of thing at 40 xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/16 18:20:42 )

@sunny: Yes. He started getting them a little bit before the start on the pandemic. Late 2019-early 2020. He actually doesn't feel anything when it's happening.
I think the same thing too. 30's is going to be fine probably.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/16 18:54:48 )
    @Totalanimefan: at least he doesn't feel any pain <3 that is a small blessing at least! Still, it must be disorientating for him :(

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/16 20:29:56 )

@sunny: yes it is. And honestly it’s worse for us cause we have to watch it happen. ^^;
How was your day?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/16 21:25:07 )
    @Totalanimefan: aww :(
    My day was good thanks , I found out that our shrimps have had babies. They are super cute. I didn't do much other than visit the optician and pick up a present for my mum. I got her a pair of slippers (she loves slippers lol). Then I came home and got cramps :( lol!
    How was your day?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/16 23:01:57 )

@sunny: I'm about to start mine too. It will probably start tomorrow.
Sounds nice. I cleaned a little bit (the kitchen really needed it) and other than that I've been resting. Making sure I have lots of vitamins and good for me food.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 13:26:05 )
@Totalanimefan: That's a pretty cool idea! I never thought of that :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 16:10:58 )

@SorrowTheMad: My dad really loves fruit and I think it's a nice gift as well. I know it's always one I'm happy to receive lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 16:58:54 )
    @Totalanimefan: that's good, you need your rest when you're ill. Are you feeling any better?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 17:14:30 )

@sunny: My nose is not as runny. So that's good. But I'm still coughing, can't really breathe out my nose and still have no energy. But overall I would say it's progress. lol
I wanted to play Pokemon GO outside this weekend but I don't know if I'll be well enough. (There is an event going on this weekend).

How are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 20:58:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Right? Bottom line, if you were stupid enough to storm the castle or had any plan in it, violence or not, you should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.

One of these days I'll try grocery shopping at a farmer's market closer to downtown lol.

I'm hoping for a 4 bedroom and at least 2 bathroom house, preferably single floor with no stairs anywhere. Location, anywhere not in a flood or hurricane evacuation zone while still being somewhat close to my parents. There are a lot of new housing developments that fit that bill, but they're cookie cutter houses that hardly have any space between neighbors and tend to have HOAs. We don't want HOAs since we feel like they're largely a scam. If you're going to tell me how to keep my lawn, then YOU need to keep it well kept for me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 00:22:40 )
    @Totalanimefan: I'm actually feeling pretty ill today as well. I think I'm getting a cold. I am very achy and miserable. Lol! Still, only 1 week left until Christmas!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 02:19:26 )

@Aisukohi: amen to that. Lol
Farmer’s markets are a lot of fun I think. Sometimes you can find a stand that does amazing breakfast items.
I’m not the biggest fan of HOAs for single family homes because like you said they don’t paid for anything they just tell you what to do. At least when you live in a condo it pays for a pool and the roof and things like that. Luckily FL tends to build houses that are one story. I feel like it’s hard to find homes that aren’t in flood zones. Or flood zones in 10 years. What will you use the 4 bedrooms for?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 02:21:11 )

@sunny: oh no. Make sure you get tested. I know you are vaccinated but better safe than sorry.
I hope you feel better soon. Cold + period is not a good combo. I would know lol
Yay one week! You will be well again just in time for Christmas.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 03:22:21 )
@Totalanimefan: One of the things on my bucket list is to visit a huge food market area where I could get street food and/or fresh food lol. I'd just walk around eating a little of everything. xD Funny you mention condos, because for a brief moment I considered buying a condo or town house instead, but then I remembered that they tend to have strict pet policies, and well, I want a mini zoo one day. xD Nothing too fancy, but don't tell me I can't have 3 cats and 4 dogs, for example lol. The 4 bedrooms are for my fiance and myself in the master, one for our son, one for another future child (whenever they may come), and the last is a guest bedroom. Although if we have a third child, obviously they'll take the last room, and then if we have company, we'll make the kids share. xD We'll probably call it good with 2 kids if our next is a girl, but if it's a boy, we'll see how we feel about one more when the time comes. Definitely not shooting for 4 though haha.

@sunny: Hope you feel better soon!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 04:46:24 )

@Aisukohi: that sounds like so much fun. Is there anything like that around you?
There is a big farmers market near me and I like to go. There are a ton of stands but my fav is one that makes breakfast sandwiches. Best I ever had!
Yeah normally condos are like that but there might be some that aren’t.
Oh I see. Do you like planning to make this house the forever house instead of like a starter home and then moving when you need something bigger?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 13:52:56 )
@Totalanimefan: I've been pretty sick whole family is currently sick with the same upper respiratory infection. Not good, hope all is well happy holidays.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 19:42:08 )

@Unicorn: Oh no that's no good. I have a cold as well but I seem to be recovering. I hope that you feel better soon.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 22:54:29 )
    @Totalanimefan: we got tested yesterday! All negative :) I'm actually feeling better today, but yeah periods make illness worse lol! So much worse xD

I'm excited because today I made an appointment for a new piercing! I want a hoop in the top of my left ear. I have it booked for Monday :) how was your day?

@Aisukohi: thank you, I feel much better today!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 23:10:02 )

@sunny: I'm glad you don't have it.
Good that you are feeling better. I went out of the house walked about 2 miles, but that's it. That's all I had in me lol
That's cool! I don't have any piercings. I'm kinda not ok when it comes to needles lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.