Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 23:59:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: that's good that you went for a walk, fresh air can really make you feel better! I'm glad you are on the mend :)

If it helps, the needles for piercings are nothing like surgical needles?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/19 00:34:31 )

@sunny: It was nice to get out and I was able to play Pokemon Go during Community Day. I was only playing for about an hour though. I couldn't handle anymore than that.
I want to be rid of this cold so badly. I hate the coughing, no energy and not sleeping well.
I wish I could say that helps but it's like anyone putting anything into my body I'm not ok with. Part of past trauma. ^^;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/19 17:56:27 )
@Totalanimefan: I totally get you! I know a lot of people like fruit baskets :) We had our company christmas party and holy crap was it fun!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/19 23:36:52 )

@SorrowTheMad: I think they always have the best tasting fruit. Like why can’t all fruit taste that good?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 13:25:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Absolutely! I completely agree with you :D I'd rather eat something out of a fruit basket than anywhere else, they take good care to use the best :D I can't remember if I asked already, how was your trip?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 18:34:33 )
    @Totalanimefan: Are you feeling better today? How was your day?
    I got my piercing! Didn't even hurt lol I thought she hadn't done it XD I guess I have no sensation in my ear??? Weird lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 18:36:55 )

@SorrowTheMad: The trip was good. It was nice to see people, but also it was a lot of traveling and traveling during Rona is more stressful. Lots of uploading proof of vaccines, and tests and things like that. And everything has to be done +-1 day of travel. It was worth it to see my in-laws and it made my husband happy.

@sunny: I'm feeling a bit better too. I'm going to try studying today and see how that goes. I'm not sure if I'm out of practice or if my brain isn't ready to learn yet. I'm about 80% recovered.
That's good. Here's to hoping it recovers well and you have no problems with it.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 18:47:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: that's good, just be sure not to overdo it :) what class are you on now?

Yeah it should be fine. I have a spray for it, but generally my ears are clean lol. It is throbbing a little right now, so I guess I can feel that XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 18:47:26 )
    BRB time for noodles

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 19:24:57 )

@sunny: I just started Finance Skills for Managers. Sounds like another fun class! /s lol
That sounds painful, but maybe it's not. Noodles sounds really good. I'm not sure what I'm going to make for lunch.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 19:48:34 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol! XD
    No it's not painful at all :) my noodles were tasty! Very nice. What do you think you will have? What food do you have in?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 20:00:12 )

@sunny: I need to go to the store this week so not that much. I'm thinking Indian Dal with Couscous. I made the couscous myself and add curry spices to it when microwave it for 5 mins to cook it.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 20:51:10 )
    @Totalanimefan: mmmm that does sound yummy! I love couscous :) it's amazing how many things you can add to it. I just got back from grocery shopping today. Spent £165 lol I was so shocked. But I got everything we will need for the Christmas period.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 21:19:08 )

@sunny: Yeah it was pretty good. ^^
Wow, well I guess it's not surprising when you realize that food prices have really gone up a lot.
I don't want to know how much mine is going to cost lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 21:26:23 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah, and I made sure we stocked up on coffee pods and wine. So it's not too bad really. I also made sure we got some Christmas treats.
    Foods prices are ridiculous lately... Everything is marked up. I hope yours doesn't come to too much!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 22:06:03 )

@sunny: Prices are also up a lot in the US too, and it's been hard to get things in addition to the rising prices.
I just bought some TP last week, so I should be good if things turn south (just 8 rolls, but I do have a bidet)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 22:44:32 )
    @Totalanimefan: hmm, Covid is probably to blame. A lot of the UKs problems are because of Brexit.... I haven't noticed any shortages fortunately!
    I want a bidet so much, but they are not common here. I used mine in Italy all the time lol! Are they common in the US?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/20 23:46:24 )

@sunny: Yeah Brexit isn't helping you guys at all. I'm sorry that you all are going through that. The night when the vote was decided in 2016 I pretty much knew I was never going to live in the UK again.
They aren't common in the US at all. In fact we didn't get them until after we took a trip to Japan. When we got back my husband bought one (a Japanese style one, but make in the US). We have had one ever since.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 14:14:06 )
@Totalanimefan: That's good that you were able to enjoy your trip though :D Happy to hear it all went well, despite being stressful. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 17:27:42 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yes, overall it was worth it. It was also just a lot and I really don't think that anyone we saw knew what a pain it was. I think they kinda took it for granted. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.