Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 18:03:36 )
    @Totalanimefan: has it really been 5 years??? Wow... It seems like only yesterday.... Omg.
    How is your studying going? Any better?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 18:05:20 )

@sunny: Yeah since the vote happened. Obvs it took years for it to happen.
Yesterday was better but also I didn't want to study, I don't know if it was my recovering brain or just cause the holidays are here. XD
I'll study more today. But first I need something to eat.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 19:03:57 )

@nut: Speaking of, how have you been these last two years? I know we have spoken since then, but I don't think we have really chatted much. Also I thought that I would ping you here instead of that other thread ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 19:45:37 )
    @Totalanimefan: the holidays always make it difficult to concentrate! Only three full days until the big day. I am psyched because I bought my mum a Nintendo Switch Lite and I can't wait for her to unwrap it. It isn't a surprise but I'm still looking forward to it :)

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 19:45:52 )
@Totalanimefan: I always see you so active I don't know how we never really chatted T^T
I can't believe the last two years happened? so much went down while staying indoors aha I remember talking to someone on voltra about being unsure about my future plans and now I'm already at college :')
how has the last two years been for you

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 20:09:50 )

@sunny: Yeah I'm in full holiday mode right now. Kinda wish I had the energy to clean though. I am not coughing as much now, but still I have little energy. OMG she is going to love that! I love my Switch so much. Does she play video games at all? Did you get here any games?

@nut: It's cool. We can make up for that now XD
Congrats on going to college! What are you studying? And is it online or in person? I decided to go back to college too(It's online only). I started Sept 1st. My major is Business Management. I've been staying in a lot in the last two years too. After I was fully vaccinated (In June) I pushed myself to get out of the house a little more but it was really hard and I found going out way more tiring then I remembered. Managed to see lots of my family and friends before deciding to spend more time inside with Omicron running around.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 20:18:54 )
    @Totalanimefan: :( at least your coughing has calmed down :o that sounds rough! I hope you're fully recovered by Christmas!
    She plays like one or two games on her tablet. I got her Animal Crossing because she loves it, and it's been ages since she had a machine to play it. My brother has his switch and I bought him Mario Kart, so we will all be able to play it on Christmas day.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 20:32:04 )

@sunny: I think I will be, I hope I'm not sick still on Christmas lol
Mario Kart is so much fun to play with others! Do you have enough controllers? Do you like to play an games on the Switch?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 20:35:56 )
    @Totalanimefan: we have 2 controllers, so we will have to take it in turns lol. I'm not a big gamer, I pretty much never play anything, but I like Animal Crossing so I will create my own person and play on my mum's Switch sometimes. Probably not often tho.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 20:38:16 )

@sunny: Animal Crossing is a lot of fun. Another 'non-gamer' game that I like is Rune Factory 4S. It's for the Switch and it's a farming sim with life sim elements.
For a simple puzzle game I like SubaraCity. It's just a puzzle game were you stack buildings of the same color together to make bigger blocks. It was $2 on the American App Store and I have like 80 hours on it lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 20:40:22 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh thanks for the recs! I will check out those games, they both sound like games my mum would like. She used to play Stardew Valley and other farming sims.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 20:45:56 )

@sunny: If she liked Stardew I would think she would like Rune Factory 4S. I love it way more than Stardew, but I did like that game too. Rune Factory has more to do. It's by the same people who used to make Harvest Moon. So you know they know how to make a good game lol
I think I have like 150 hours on Rune Factory 4S. The 3DS version I think I had like 70?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 21:36:51 )
    @Totalanimefan: is this the game? https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-games/Rune-Factory-4-Special-1711121.html

There are so many different Rune Factory games lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 22:09:34 )

@sunny: Yes, that one!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/22 01:07:46 )
@Totalanimefan: As long as you can say it was worth it :) That's the important part :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/22 01:09:51 )

@SorrowTheMad: True. What are your plans for the holidays? ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/22 02:58:15 )
    @Totalanimefan: thanks, I will let her decide which ones she wants, but I think she'll like Rune Factory. Thanks for the rec! I know nothing about games lol. The only game I ever play is the Sims XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/22 03:49:48 )

@sunny: yeah totally. I’m here for game recs for the Switch. I love my Switch so much. I’ve always loved Nintendo games.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/22 14:03:07 )
Runs through, tossing candycanes around

Good morning.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/22 15:07:50 )
    @Wildfire: good morning/afternoon! How have you been?

@Totalanimefan: thank you. Do you know any simple easy games? She likes farming sims etc. Anything else like Rune Factory?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.