Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 19:59:40 )

@Totalanimefan: No problem! :) hope you had a good FaceTime, how's your Saturday Going?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 01:07:39 )

@SorrowTheMad: Hey. Today I was able to get my first vaccine shot! ^^
@NixieFae: Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. My Sunday has been good.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 01:35:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Congrats :) Glad to hear you were able to :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 12:13:55 )

@SorrowTheMad: thanks! Happy Monday if you can call it that.
I’m up far too early and I don’t know why

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 12:19:07 )
@Totalanimefan: Uh oh, I hope you're able to get a bit of a nap in before your day really starts!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 17:03:50 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah I was. I feel fine today except that my arm still hurts lol

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 20:36:33 )

@Totalanimefan: No problem! I was really lazy yesterday and didn't spend much time online so I probably wouldn't have noticed lol! But I mean it was the weekend so why can't you be lazy? Haha..good to hear your Sunday was good!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 22:02:40 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm sorry your arm hurts! I heard that from a friend of mine, he kept saying it felt like he got punched in the arm.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 22:47:05 )

@NixieFae: Haha that's true. Normally during the weekends I get a lot done. ^^;
Happy Monday. I hope your day is good today.

@SorrowTheMad: That's exactly what it feels like, but other than that I feel no different. So that's good. ^^ My husband was extra sweet today and reheated some lunch for me and walked to a boba shop and got me boba tea. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/26 23:23:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww, that's adorable! Glad to hear besides the pain, you're feeling normal :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 18:17:16 )
Totalanimefan:

@Bean: Thanks <3 That really means a lot for me. The other week I was pretty upset that I didn't get the job, so I went for a walk and it was a beautiful spring day and it cheered me up lol

I have a dog and a cat and it is a pain to figure out what to do with them with I want to travel. I do love my animals to death, but that doesn't mean they aren't work. My dog is old and gets sick a lot too.
I'm getting my first dose on Wed here! I was going to get it last week but then the vaccine I was going to get was stopped in the US. So now I'm getting a different one on Wed at 11am my time.

This week has mostly been on the colder side for this time of year. On and off cloudy. But the week before was a little hotter and beautiful out.

Sometimes a simple walk is enough to clear your head and mood!
Im so happy we are in the spring season, the fresh air and sun have been missed badly xD

Right, its a lot of commitment. I'm sorry about your dog, always sad to see them become older :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 19:44:21 )

@SorrowTheMad: Thanks! I'm completely normal again lol. Sorry I missed your reply. ^^; How are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 19:49:32 )

@Bean: I'm living in a place with a really nice spring and it is so beautiful. Might turn into my favorite season. Overall I'm really happy winter is over. The below my house turns out there is no insulation so the house was freezing because the cold winds were under the house and then we would touch that when walking on the floor. Also there is a bunch of rat poo, and mold, etc because the people that owned the house never bothered to fix it.
So we are dropping big money to get that fixed, but you have to do it. And apparently there was flooding below our house in the past because of it. So yeah.

Thanks. Pinto (my dog) is doing better this week. Oh and I wasn't able to get my shot that day I said. It was too much for me and I was crying and everything. But then I tried again on Sunday and I had a wonderful nurse that was able to work with me and I got my first shot.

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:41:56 )

@Totalanimefan: I usually don't get alot done/do alot during the weekend haha! Sometimes it depends on what needs to actually be done. My Monday was good, spent the day playing video games after some house cleaning. Did nothing eventful Tuesday and today I just did some laundry

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 03:49:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Today sucked lol. Glad to hear you're normal lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 04:06:03 )

@NixieFae: which video games did you play?
@SorrowTheMad: as normal as a weirdo like me can be haha. How was your day?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 13:44:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Lol yeah I don't think you're that weird. Me on the other hand...

My day sucked yesterday. Gonna try to make sure today is better lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 16:15:52 )

@SorrowTheMad: I just know how to act XD
I mean have you ever seen a person that like anime + basketball + urban planning + J-music + Avatar sites. I mean that's weird right, why do I like so many things? Why do I like main stream stuff, but also really niche things? XD

Sorry your day wasn't as good. :( I hope today is better. This week I keep thinking that it's a day later in the week than it really is.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 23:27:38 )
@Totalanimefan: I mean maybe. But the most interesting people in the world in my opinion are the weirdos. Take it from me, my three best friends in my life have been off their rocker anywhere from a little bit to a lot. :)

Yeah today was pretty decent. I'll just remember to never go to Bingo with my mother again.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/30 01:52:08 )

@SorrowTheMad: That's a good point. Maybe it just makes me interesting? ^^;

I'ma guess you went to Bingo with her tonight? How did that go?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.