Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 21:58:51 )

@Ruby: Time flies when you are having fun! ^^

@SorrowTheMad: Oh wow a new phone! That's so exciting. I love playing with new electronics. It's fun. You're welcome. Everyone on page 600 won one!

@dragoness We appreciate you coming in here <3

@Hachi: Yeah not a game breaker and I will probably get used to it. How good the rest of the game looks certainly makes up for it. it's going to be good. I bet you it's not coming out until Mid-late Nov. though. :( Oh, I wonder what my team should be? I think it's going to have the platinum dex. So I wonder which ones I should pick? What's your starter going to be?
April 30th. It kinda tricks you and you are like oh April is just a month away, but really it's more like 2 months from today. Still exciting that it's coming out now and not like June or something. So ready for Snap!
I feel like we know nothing about legends even though we got a trailer. So for now, all my brain can assume is that it will be a Pokemon BOTW. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 22:00:04 )

@Kira: Hey nice to see you ^^
@Ava: Thanks for posting on page 600! Haha. It makes me happy when I see people posting in my threads. I'm good. I got to go out and play a bit of Pokemon Go today. ^^

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 22:20:16 )

I'll just keep chatting and let the posts build up. ^_^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 22:51:47 )

@Ava: lol I do love that game. I play it whenever I can. Today there was a raid event so I wanted to do that. You play it on your phone. it's a mobile game. You catch pokemon and get items based on your real world location. You can interact in the game with real life points of interest, like a library, a statue, a playground, a lake, historic building, stuff like that. Those are what gets you items. Some of them are gyms. So you can leave your pokemon in it to defend it or if it's not your teams gym you can try to take it down and then put your mon in to defend it. There are also raids where you and a few other people can battle together to defeat a big boss. Normally a legendary, but it can be different. The pokemon rotate.

@dragoness I like chatting and posting too. Did you get to do any raids today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 22:58:09 )
@Totalanimefan: That's awesome ! Thank you very much! Yeah it's pretty new. :)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 23:09:43 )

No, I did not get to do any.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 00:01:40 )

@SorrowTheMad: Did you open the orb (You don't have to if you just want to keep it)
@dragoness Sad :( You still feeling sick?
@Ava: There are raids daily that you can do if you can go to a gyn (they take place there and there is a timer so you know when they are going to start). I heard that LA area is good for Pokemon Go. There are a lot of good spots in Long Beach. In the before times it was also a lot of fun because you got to meet people in your community during raids or during community day. (a once a month event on Sat or Sun, they announce it ahead of time). Now you can still have a friends list in the game but obvs it's risky to meet people right now.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 00:08:56 )
@Totalanimefan: I just did, didn't know what exactly I was supposed to do with it but now I do lol. :) Thank you very much.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 00:46:04 )

@SorrowTheMad: lol sorry. I should have explained. Did you see the most recent orb annoucment? Where there any items that you liked?
What did you get from the orb?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 01:09:24 )
@Totalanimefan: It's ok, I got it now. No, I didn't, I figured if I got anything special I'd give it to Ruby. And, uh...Elegant Unique Dress or something like that.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 01:11:52 )

Yeah, still a bit sick, but getting a little better each day.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 01:53:47 )
@dragoness129: Aw, thank you! How are you today?

@Ruby:

@Totalanimefan: Nice to see you too! I'm finally back home after being away for a week. Feels good.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 02:33:08 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

Thank you very much for the orb! I got pretty lucky with it!

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 04:31:38 )

"migikata ni murasaki choucho kisu o shita kono heya no"

@Totalanimefan: I also started my Spring cleaning. XD Feels good to finally get it done.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 06:21:46 )

@SorrowTheMad: you gonna make an avatar with that dress? Lol
@dragoness good to hear. I hope your better soon.
@Kira: wow nice! Where were you?
@Fading Kings: nice! What did you get ?
@Ava: the game is a lot of fun to me ^^ depending on where you live you could play from your living room lol. I feel like in the cities in CA it’s pretty easy to play.
@KittyBeary: that’s nice! What’s on your list?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 06:25:22 )

@Totalanimefan: Mainly dusting and re-organizing things. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 06:30:03 )

@Totalanimefan:

I ended up with the seamstress so now I have two. I like to keep two of each item for my own use and the common orb just loves giving me pencils this time around lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 06:30:28 )

@KittyBeary:

I love your avatar right now :D

Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 06:34:22 )

@Fading Kings: Thank you!! :D
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 08:12:59 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you for the page prize! Im glad I managed to post on pg 600 haha
I noticed that! Which is actually really nice, compared to Gaia haha. Yeah I think it's the added cash bonuses they give, prices of the items themselves plus on top of that all the overpricing of other users too.

I definitely don't think I could handle the crowd at a beach in Jersey or somewhere else. Its enough to bear with the crowd of the beaches here when you go to em on busy days. So how was your weekend?

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.