Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ✐ Pixel Academy -- Practice and Challenges together!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:20:13 )

@ruby:
Haha I think its about time I eat mine. My mom found these candy canes filled with pixie stick powder. its kind of like zots almost.

Oh yeah, thats what I meant :D welcome to the site also! I'm kinda semi-new, myself.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:23:34 )
@Jolly: Whoa those sound interesting xD Are they good? I just have regular ol candy canes lol

Thanks! :D Welcome to it as well :D How long have you been here? :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:27:28 )

@ruby:
Yeah they're pretty good! I'm not a big fan of peppermint, so I dont usually eat normal candy canes lmao

I guess I have been here a couple months, so idk if thats truly considered "new". But I feeeel new still since time goes by fast lately xD

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:29:38 )
@Jolly: What kind of candy do you enjoy most? I like candy canes but I can't eat them a lot because peppermint sometimes gives me a headache haha

I'll allow it xD I get still feeling new after a few months haha Especially when others have been on for years (maybe not Voltra but other sites)

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:38:10 )

@ruby:
hmmm I cant actually remember whats my favorite candy. I like gummy snakes (the haribo half-sour ones) and gummy lifesavers xD
I like a lot of candy types but I try not to consume too much since my immune system is a bit low these days. sugar just lowers it more.

Yeahh I tend to consider myself a newb until I know all the ins and outs of a site. Like I'm either new or old, no in between haha

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:40:19 )
@Jolly: Gummy stuff is good :D I like trolli sour gummy worms haha
I know the struggle, I have a weak immune system too xP it sucks some days more than others

Haha right? I feel the same way tbh xD I'm either asking dumb newbie questions or answering them all xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:42:41 )

@ruby:
trolli is my bfs favorite, besides sour patch kids.
honestly my immune system only dropped since moving to a northern state. So part of me just blames that I was only made for tropical climates >>

Honestly though! You hang around any other avi sites? I haven't in forever, not even sure whats still active lol

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:45:11 )
@Jolly: Oh where are you from/where are you now? :o
I just have autoimmune diseases so it's always there haha

Lots! Basically all of them but I'm active on about 3 right now including this one. Menewsha (which has been broken and dying since 2017 and no one new can join), Pantheon (which is new since june and super amazing1) and now VOltra :D which I'm really liking! I have a gaia too but if I'm on there I don't post around. I just like to make avis xD

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:47:34 )
─ ──┤├────────── ─

@Jolly: Unfortunately I'm really sensitive to pain and things like nausea, so I couldn't stand it at all :<
aw, sorry to hear that

─ ──────────┤├── ─

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:49:10 )
@Llama: Your avi is so pretty! :o What is the moon item?

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:51:11 )
─ ──┤├────────── ─

@Ruby: Thank you, it's called "750k Milestone (Dream Keeper)" c:

─ ──────────┤├── ─

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:53:50 )
@Llama: Awesome thanks! :D I joined three days ago so I'm making a list for my eventual probably impossible quest thread xD

how are you today?

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 02:03:10 )
─ ──┤├────────── ─

@Ruby: Not to make it even worse, but here's a list of all items in game xD And welcome!
Not to great, my period just started today ;; How about you?

─ ──────────┤├── ─

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 02:08:48 )
@Llama: You monster xD -quietly bookmarks thread-
Thank you! :D I really like it here

ugh dude that sucks. I got mine on new years xP glad to be done with it for now haha

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 02:19:12 )
─ ──┤├────────── ─

@Ruby: You're welcome xD

Oof, that's the worst D: I got mine on my birthday in November, I love having the worst pain on important days! :D

─ ──────────┤├── ─

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 02:22:42 )
@Llama: Been there! ugh why xD
I recently found out ice packs work much better for me than a heating pad to relieve pain.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 02:30:28 )
─ ──┤├────────── ─

@Ruby: Well that's an odd one, maybe I'll try that :o
Gotta go to bed now, goodnight!

─ ──────────┤├── ─
● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 02:32:29 )
@Llama: yeah for some reason it being able to flow more easily (with heat) makes it SO much worse lol

Goodnight! :D

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 00:52:48 )

@ruby:
I'm from florida, but live in colorado now!
Aww thats no fun D:

I havent heard of pantheon, but I checked it out when you mentioned it and then forgot to come back to here LOL
took a hot minute to figure out their avi system but I dig it.
I've checked out menewsha in the past (never made an account though) and I think it seemed too sluggish for me at the time.

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 14:17:24 )
@Jolly: oh wow that’s quite a climate change haha what made you move? Do you like it better there?

Haha yeah it’s confusing at first but really nice when you get the hang of it. Its kinda ruined me with other avi sites now because i can move things where i want them lol
There are guides for most things too if you need help and most everyone is helpful with answering questions :)

Yeah Mene’s always been slow tbh lol it was my first home tho so it has a special place in my heart

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.