Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion these are the best eyes

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 20:14:49 )

and by "these", I mean the sheep eyes from the new "Sheepish" CI (since I change my avatar every 5 minutes). i freakin' love sheep and goats, and I love their cool-looking eyes. And the fact that these come in red feeds my satan aesthetic
thx voltra very cool

what are y'alls favorite eyes?

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 20:18:07 )

For standard use I like piercing eyes, frosty wink, and faerie queen eyes, but I like fun expressions like Vichard's eyes and sour candy. I also think magma eyes are a cool effect for spooo~ky avis.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 20:21:38 )

Vichard's eyes are probably my second-favorite out of the "special" ones we have; for ones you get in the shop, I usually default to Side Eyes. I like the size and placement of them, and the fact that they're kinda tired-looking. Most realistic ones for me lol

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 20:23:43 )

Haha, mood. I wish we had a set of just... closed eyes. Like, I guess we have deer eyes but those look super weird no matter what color you pick.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 21:27:22 )
can't say i have a favorite yet but im diggin those goat eyes for sure

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 21:39:23 )

@Priestess of Pie: oof yeah. we have happy closed eyes, but nothing neutral. Not enough neutral mouths either IMO but that's another issue.

@ephenay: that's cause goat eyes are best eyes

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 01:10:27 )
I think my favorites have to be the oracle eyes or the wink eyes from the winter fashion thing that I can’t remember the name of. 🤣
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 04:01:01 )
@Uncledaddy: dude yeah. it's pretty cool how they see different too. check this out

banner by Ruby ❤️

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 04:14:56 )

I always default to the sneaky eyes bc I like the shape and size. I think I just gravitate towards smaller eyes...

I like the shape of the Vichard eyes. I also dig the black sclera of the Lin eyes and the new cool mint ones

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 04:20:33 )
○○❀ Real nice avatars in this place

and idk i kinda like the ones i have but i've not found any im particularly partial to yet
○○❀ I like porple | Art shop | Art Gallery if ya wanna see my scribblins

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 04:39:12 )
I'm glad you like them ; w; <3

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 18:51:49 )

@ephenay: i love this and i'm keeping it

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 18:58:46 )

@Mousy: I love the oracle eyes, too, almost forgot about them... even so I use them constantly on my other account 'cause I can layer them like an eyeshadow

@Hachi: we need more smaller eyes tbh, I prefer them as well. Sneaky eyes are probably my second favorite from the common shops.

@Hobovampire: Maybe your favorites just haven't been made yet

@Bean: YES THANK

somehow i managed to switch accounts and double post in the middle of making a reply lmfao

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/2 21:06:20 )

When it comes to common eyes, I tend to use the Sad Eyes a lot. I also like the Frosty Wink, Simple Eyes, and Deer Eyes.

For non-common eyes, my favorites at the moment are the eyes from Encore and Festively Fab. I guess I'm drawn to winking eyes. A couple others that I like are the eyes from Card Knight and Cool Mint~
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/2 21:09:19 )
My go-tos for eyes are Frosty Wink and Almond Eyes. :3
I love Io's eyes too, all poses of them. Yay for bleedy eye holes, randomly. XD;; #dark

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.