Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Closed <3 Thank you everyone who asked for a reading!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 11:01:29 )
Happy Reaping! I'm offering free daily tarot readings until the event is over. I will be using the Deviant Moon tarot deck. The textures in the deck were created by manipulating photos of cemeteries and an abandoned asylum, so they are extra creepy! If you'd like to get a reading, please use the form below. Feel free to chat or ask questions! c:

Rules:
  • You may request a reading once every 24 hours.
  • Pick one spread per reading.
  • You may ask one question per reading, if you want. Try to avoid yes or no questions.
  • I'll tag you with your reading when it's ready!

Spreads:
    1. Past / Present / Future
    2. Strengths / Weaknesses / Advice
    3. Mind / Body / Spirit
    4. Situation / Obstacle / Advice
    5. Need / Want / Fear

Request Form:
[size=16][b][color=#EC8920]I'd like to ask the cards...[/color][/b][/size]
[size=12]Spread:
Question:
[/size]

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 11:10:31 )
I'd like to ask the cards...
Spread: 4
Question: When will my situation improve and how?

Hopefully we are allowed to post. :x

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 11:42:52 )

@Kozi: Oh yeah I should have said the thread is open! c: I hope this helps.

Situation - Knight of Cups; The knight of cups represents someone who is tired of searching. The knight is back from a long adventure and ready to rest. You may have gotten bad news recently and want peace of mind.

Obstacle - Eight of Wands; You may be in a hurry to overcome your obstacle now, but you must be patient. Don't try to rush this, it's very important that you weigh all of your options and take your time. Use this time to reflect on what is going on and to come up with a plan.

Advice - The High Priestess; Explore ways to connect with your inner self, and give yourself a break. The High Priestess normally represents a spiritual plan, but it could also just be a small daily ritual like drinking coffee every morning or doing something else you enjoy. It's important that you take care of yourself before anything else!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 11:59:29 )
@Lufi: Thank you!!
I'll see what I can do with what the cards have given us. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 12:27:46 )

Going to bed. <3
I'll be back in about 10 hours.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 17:57:46 )

Spread: 2
Question: How can I do better?

Much appreciated~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 18:02:07 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

Spread: 3
Question: Is there something I should focus in on?

Ooh~ Tarot :3 I love it! And what a neat deck too! Excited to see more of the cards from it. I recently bought my first deck myself.
Also Your avi is to die for~ :3

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.
::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 19:04:20 )

[color=#EC8920]I'd like to ask the cards...
Spread: Situation / Obstacle / Advice
Question:

This is really cool. [/color]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 23:55:03 )

Thank you all for requesting a reading! c: I love doing these, even though this deck doesn't like me very much. It is normally very vague. I realized some of the cards probably aren't considered PG-13, so I'm going to censor them.

@Priestess of Pie:

Strengths - Nine of Wands; You have the inner strength to continue on. You may feel a bit lost right now, but you are closer to the exit than you think! You can overcome your challenges and start a new chapter if you work hard.

Weaknesses - Six of Cups; You may reminiscence in the past or wish things were like they used to be. It's important to remember that you can't go back in time, but you can instead use your past as inspiration for the future.

Advice - The Lovers; You may have to make some choices. Use your intuition and once you've made your choice, stick to it. You may need to make some compromises.

@LailaKin:
Aww your avi is super cute! c: What deck did you choose? There's so many out there that I love!

Mind - Six of Cups; Your mind loves going back in time and exploring your childhood or other times that have passed.

Body - Ace of Swords; If you are working on something, now is the time to complete your goal. You are at your strongest right now, and have the clarity to cut through any nonsense and get straight to work.

Spirit - Nine of Swords; You may have hidden fears or anxiety that is holding you back. This is an opportunity to challenge yourself to try harder. You can achieve bigger goals if you allow yourself to.

@Another Movie Addict:

Situation - Page of Swords; Someone is watching over you or observing your actions closely. Normally they could be friend or foe, but being next to Wheel of Fortune means they are trying to guide you.

Obstacle - Wheel of Fortune; The wheel is spinning, which means changes are happening, possibly faster than you would like. It's important to let any changes happen naturally. Trying to resist will not stop anything, but only make it difficult.

Advice - Two of Swords; You are not in a good place to make any big decisions right now. You don't have enough information to make a well informed choice. You may have conflicting ideas, but it's important not to rush. Don't let others make up your mind for you, but also don't act impulsively.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 00:01:59 )

Thanks Lufi! That was a very insightful reading.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 00:47:04 )

@Priestess of Pie: Glad I could help! :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 01:10:56 )

[size=16][color=#EC8920]I'd like to ask the cards...

Spread: Let's go with number 4. I think that would be the best for this question
Question: I need to know what's going on with my housing situation.
[/color]
[/size]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 03:01:13 )

@Shadami: I'm not sure if this will help answer your question, but I hope it offers some kind of guidance.

Situation - Six of Pentacles; You may be in a tight spot and be needing help. This card often represents a power struggle. Someone is willing to give to someone in need, but it often comes at a price. Be wary of offers that are too good to be true, but also be willing to accept help if it is true kindness.

Obstacle - The Emperor; You may be struggling for power. You might feel like everything is falling out from under you right now, and that your hold on things is slipping. This card is a reminder that it is okay to ask for help. Someone wants to offer a hand right now.

Advice - Nine of Wands; You have done everything you can in this situation. It is okay to take a break. You need to rest and build your strength back up. Let someone else take the leadership role so you can recover. You have worked hard and you've earned this rest.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 03:21:21 )

Doesn't particularly help, but yeah that's pretty much the situation xD and i was afraid of that. But i shall leave it to my husband to figure out things right now and see where that goes. I have been working awfully hard on everything.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 03:49:40 )
Spread: 4. Situation / Obstacle / Advice
Question: How should I proceed in my career?
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 04:25:04 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

May I please see what they look like?
I use Shadowscapes, Manga, and Kawaii tarot decks myself ovo

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 05:08:54 )

if you look at my reading results i think those are the actual cards

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:22:04 )

@Kitalpha Hart: The pictures I post along with each reading are the cards. I don't have enough space to lay them all out. :c If you search Deviant Moon Tarot, I think there's a few sites that have pictures of all the cards. I love the manga deck, it's really cool! I don't own it, but it's on my wish list. I mostly use Wizard's and Wildwood tarot.

@Mousy:

Situation - Page of Wands; You have a lot of creative energy and innovative ideas, but you may not have the means to execute them properly right now. You are eager to move forward and start your next chapter.

Obstacle - The Empress; There is something in your life that needs nurturing. It could be a person or even just an idea of yours that hasn't finished growing yet. It might feel like you're not getting anywhere, but your generosity and patience will pay off if you take your time.

Advice - Eight of Pentacles (Reversed); You are in a great position to produce work, but you should moderate yourself so that you don't burn out. Work hard, but give yourself time for other activities. There is a balance you need to find to succeed.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:25:06 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Lufi: which manga deck? There's at least two out there, and mine's from Manga University. The other one I've heard is flimsy and shreds easily

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:35:23 )

@Kitalpha Hart: The one on my wish list is Mystical Manga Tarot. I mostly want it because the art is pretty. I hope the cards aren't too flimsy though. I'm pretty gentle on my cards so I'd be upset if they ripped! :c

I just looked yours up and it is really cute.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.