Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Closed <3 Thank you everyone who asked for a reading!

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:41:32 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Lufi: now I'm up to three. The other set I had seen had a red border on all the cards
Mine's huge, and they're made of plastic, so they're sticky
https://i.imgur.com/WnbyduV.jpg
Left to right:
standard playing card deck, Kawaii, Shadowscapes, Manga

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:47:01 )
I'd like to ask the cards...
Spread: Past, Present, Future
Question: ??? I've never had a Tarot reading before so I don't really know what to ask - I'm just so curious!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 07:18:06 )

I have a dragon tarot deck myself. i'd really like to pick up some more. I also have animal oracle, and a set of runes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 07:30:06 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Shadowscapes is gorgeous!

@cashew: That's okay! No question is needed. c:

Past - The High Priestess; You recently went through something that helped you grow. You may have gained new knowledge about something important to you.

Present - The Magician; Now is a time to be spontaneous. Don't hold yourself back, try something new and you might have some fun! You can continue to learn new things.

Future - Ten of Wands; You may have a challenge in the future. It will take a lot of work, but you have the drive to complete your goals. Look beyond the challenge and focus on the outcome.

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 07:32:41 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Lufi: it is, and those are just the backs
The fronts are even moreso

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 07:32:46 )

@Shadami: I really like runes. Did you buy yours or make them?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 07:49:05 )

I bought them. I'm not great at reading them yet. Still learning.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 10:07:57 )

@Shadami: I'm not very good at reading them either. One day I'd like to make my own.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 12:43:47 )

That would be really cool. You'd be super attuned to that set. :)

I want to do my own tarot. But I'm studying them carefully before I take on that big task

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:17:58 )

@Lufi:
Oh thank you very much!!
~Happy Pride Month~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:35:43 )

I think my next question will be a generic reading as well. XD

It's nice to just see how things are going and advice for the future you know

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 16:58:57 )
Spread: 3
Question: Why has my resolve, my drive, everything about me and everything I DO or think about doing, gotten weaker lately?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 23:50:53 )

@Shadami: A custom tarot would be amazing! I imagine it would take a lot of time, but totally be worth it.

@LupaPrinceRomulus:

Mind - Eight of Pentacles (Reversed); You may be a bit burned out right now. You should take a small amount of time to relax so that you can come back to your goals with a new mindset. Remember that you are not just your work; don't lose yourself along the way.

Body - The Star; You have lost some connections with your inner self. The Star is all about guiding you back, so pay close attention to your feelings and follow your intuition. If your inner voice is negative, work on being more positive. Focus on your talents and continue practicing, things will improve if you listen to yourself.

Spirit - The Lovers; You may need to make some choices to get back on track. Be willing to accept some compromises, but carefully make your choice. It's important to consider your long-term interests.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 23:55:13 )

I want to make sure I understand each card before I attempt it. Because it will have special meanings for me. And that's what puts the power into the card. :)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 00:00:03 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

@Lufi: Ooh, Thank you for yesterday's reading! And the compliment~
I chose a Mystical Manga Tarot deck. It has very beautiful art. I want a small collection of Tarot sets though honestly. Id like to get Kawaii Tarot though I hear it's not very good. I'm new to it all though!

Oh! I just saw that deck is on your wishlist! The cards do not seem flimsy to me, although they aren't super thick I do think they are well made, I think if you are gentle in the first place, they will hold up quite well. They are rather slippery. The book is helpful and I've found no errors looking through the both. It comes in a lovely little case with a magnetic flap to hold it closed.
If you'd like, I can take some pictures and a small video of them for you later to see?

I think it's been 24 hrs since I last requested, so I'll make a new request today!

[color=#EC8920]I'd like to ask the cards...
Spread: Number 2, Please and Thank You~
Question: I need to know what my strengths and weaknesses, and what to do with them.

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.
[/color]
::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 01:37:53 )

@Shadami: I think making your own would be a great way to study the cards too. You would get to spend so much time with them. c:

@LailaKin: Ooo I'd love to see some photos if you have the time!

Strengths - The Hierophant; You are filled with inspiration and have your own traditions that you like to follow. Your knowledge and experiences are not wasted; you use them daily. You have great advice to share with others.

Weaknesses - The Chariot (Reversed); You often hold yourself back or struggle to accept change, even when it's for the best. You may be afraid that you'll lose yourself, but refusing to accept change can trap you in the past and stop you from growing.

Advice - Page of Cups; Be gentle with yourself, but don't be afraid to accept some challenges. Your imagination is very strong, but you need to work on your willpower to make your dreams become reality.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 01:47:21 )

i mean that's not a bad idea.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 23:17:46 )

@Shadami: If you could design any tarot deck, what theme would you choose? c:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 23:30:34 )

That is something I haven't decided yet. I might do something along the lines of elemental.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 19:36:07 )

@lufi:
Spread: #4
Question: how do i get to happiness, fulfillment, and success in my (writing) career?

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.