Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:13:54 )

@Tsundererra: I got an Apple Watch ⌚️ iTunes gift cards and a popcorn maker. ^^
@Wildfire: thanks for dropping by

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:18:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Holy shit, Martin be rolling out his perks by dropping that watch. O: That’s noooooice! I really want to buy a popcorn maker and an ice cream maker. Lmk how well your popcorn maker works when you use it. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:26:31 )

@Tsundererra: yeah that was really sweet of him. My old watch was a series 2 that I bought 2nd hand and now I have the newest one! ❤️ My sister is getting my old one and she is excited lol
I’ll let you know how it goes.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 13:17:00 )
@Tsundererra: I did have a good christmas, thank you. It was quiet and relaxing, which is by far my preference over loud and yelling and anxiety-ridden! How about you? Did you celebrate? Did you have a good day?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 13:20:45 )
@Totalanimefan: :) How are you?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 17:36:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I didn’t even know there was more than one model. Can the newer one do more than the older one? It’s nice of you to give your old one to your sister.

@Wildfire: It sounds like you had an ideal Christmas! :D What presents did everyone get in your fam?
I don’t celebrate Christmas, but I had a pretty good day. I got to sleep in and binged a lot of shows that have been on my “to watch” list for a while.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 17:49:20 )
@Tsundererra: Yes, it was a good christmas. It helps that my kids are older and don't wake up all crazy at 5am! Shifting the holiday to one of more relaxation than "formal holiday" was a good decision - I'm glad we made that switch a few years ago. It sounds like you had a relaxing day too - good!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 17:52:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Omg, did they really wake up that early as kids? They must’ve been really hyped to see what Santa left. xD I bet they don’t wake up that early anymore, teens love their sleep.
I’m glad the casual Christmas is working for you and your fam. ^^ It just sounds like a good time all around.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 17:54:03 )
@Tsundererra: Yeah, they really did. They'd wake somewhere between 5 and 6am on christmas morning... it was rough.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 18:00:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: I loved sleeping in on my days off from school, so I’m wondering if I would’ve gotten up that early for presents. x__x Like the most my kid self would do is 7 or 8 a.m. Your kids had spunk, or you guys gave them really good presents each year.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 18:01:07 )
@Tsundererra: It was probably a little of both - LOL!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 21:37:26 )

@Wildfire: I had caffeine which made me not able to sleep until almost 5am. I’m up now though.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 21:39:46 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, yeah... I know that feeling too! I'm sorry...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 21:41:37 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers | Leo | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn

@Tsundererra: I have 5k would i be able to get Capricorn?? i also have 101 in donation currency.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 21:41:56 )

@Tsundererra: oh yeah. There are 6 in total. The first one which is now called the series 0 all the way through 5 which is currently the newest one. I gave my sister the series 0 one but it’s old now so it barely lasts a day. She will really like the series 2 because you can get a day and a half out of the battery

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 21:42:20 )

@Wildfire: yeah. I had black tea at a friends house lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 21:46:07 )
@Totalanimefan: black tea would definitely give you a boost!!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 21:46:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Omg, THERE ARE ALREADY 6 MODELS OUT?! I was expecting it to be 3 max.

@star2000shadow: Sorriesss, I’m not selling the Capricorn for volts right now. ): I’m trying to exchange it for items.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 21:48:13 )

@Tsundererra: yeah bruh get with the times. Jk jk
@Wildfire: I don’t like staying up that late but I haven’t help it if I have caffeine.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 21:50:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I prolly should. xD Idk what rock I was hiding under to miss that news.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.