Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 23:17:11 )

@Tsundererra: yeah your winters are pretty cold. I've been in PA and NY in the winter and I gotta say they really suck! It even gets down to the 10's there.
I'm going to DC for Magfest at the beginning of the year. I forgot to tell you lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 00:17:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Was the tsun train supposed to be there for Christmas? D: I took a few detours because I didn’t know I had a time limit. >3>;;
I’ll try to speed up, but no promises.

@Miss Sandman: I don’t really have any plans. I made some gingerbread and baklava to give to my neighbors, but now I’m just going to relax at home until New Year’s.
I’m glad you had a nice Christmas Eve even without the alcohol. Who gave you the pretty clothes for a present? It’s nice there’s someone who knows your style.
Do you have any other plans for the rest of the year?

@Totalanimefan: NY and PA get much colder than 10 degrees and single digits, same for VA, but it’s much worse North. I remember one time as a kid I waited at the bus stop and I had wet hair, and it froze in a minute.

I’m actually surprised people would come from out of state for Magfest. It’s not as put together or big as Otakon from what I remember, but maybe things have changed. I hope you have a blast, doe. :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 02:57:56 )

@Tsundererra: I’ve never been for Magfest but I love of my same friends and family that go to Otakon go there. So they convinced us. Plus it’s Martin’s Bday on the 7th.
Yeah it does get colder than the 10’s up north and it sucks lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 03:10:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: If you’re going with a crew, then I’m sure you’ll have a good time. Make sure to bring lots of warm clothes. Lord knows if there will be another polar vortex this year.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 03:15:17 )

@Tsundererra: yeah I don’t even care about the con. I just want to see my friends.
I’ve got my long underwear already packed! Lol cause with my luck it would happen when I was there.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 03:15:19 )
@tsundererra:

theres a great vortex? nuuuuuuu dont get lost in the dark dimensions ;w;
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 03:21:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Are these friends you’ve made from going to Otakon?
Omg girl, I don’t even have long underwear. This ain’t Alaska. xD I just wear double clothes if it’s really bad.

@Kairu: The vortex is just my cold heart trying to suck everyone and everything into it. )’:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 04:07:26 )

@Tsundererra: I need long underwear for my legs. They get too cold quickly and then they get itchy and I hate that. Lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 04:08:11 )

Oh so the people that I see at Otakon I was already friends with except for one friend that I made at Otakon ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 04:09:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: You should get winter leggings, they actually do keep the legs toasty. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 08:39:48 )
@Tsundererra: haha no I don't mind! but then I feel like I'm neglecting to respond because I don't have time to chattttt. but I do now at least for the next five days so it'll be chill

you sound like you were a teacher's dream xD always willing to participate. I definitely was not and I did have a teacher get so frustrated with how quiet I was that he told me that I wouldn't make it in the real world because I would have to talk to people at any job and then I have hated him ever since.

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 08:44:37 )

@Tsundererra: my long johns are silk ones from ll bean. They are the best.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 11:05:33 )
@Tsundererra: how nice of you give them sweets!!!! :)) dont you celebrate with some family? But relaxing is a good thing too!! :D my sister in law gave them to me :) bunny shirts and cute sweatpants for her! Her das also wears sweatpants all the time xD screams for a picture!!! Today we Cook duck together and tomorrow we visit the Fam of my cousin:))

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 16:59:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: Omg, whaaaaat?! I can’t believe a teacher would actually say that to a student. D: Like damn son, just because they don’t want to talk to you or chime in all the time in class doesn’t mean they’re like that in every situation. I feel like some teachers got annoyed by my constant participation. There were times when it would be only me raising my hand, and the teacher ignores it until someone else raises their’s. ^^;;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 17:06:49 )
@Tsundererra: I know right??? I was like ok this memory I'll have forever. so I'm never hard on quiet students. they're fineeee.
oh yeah if you're the only one participating, then I'm sure teachers want to spread it out as well xD I have to do that with some of my students. I'm like good Andy but please don't shout out every answer!!

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 17:06:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Omg, that sounds like a fancy, expensive pair. xD But the pricier stuff usually works best.

@Miss Sandman: My family doesn’t celebrate Christmas because they’re not Christian. But it’s ok because I’m not really close to my family, so even if they did celebrate it, I probably wouldn’t join.
Awww, that was nice of her. ^^ Are you spending Christmas with your bf’s family?
Omg, I’ve never cooked or eaten duck before, but they always look delicious. Especially if you get the skin brown and crispy looking.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 17:18:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: He was prolly taking out his frustrations on you, and it prolly had little to do with how quiet you were. ): People with no patience shouldn’t be teachers. The only time I’ve gotten frustrated is when the ENTIRE CLASS was quiet and not participating, and I still didn’t lash out at them like your teacher did to you.
And I understand the concept of letting others participate after I was a teacher. I always tried to let the other kiddos have a go instead of letting the same eager student answer everything.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 17:37:50 )
@Tsundererra: yeah I know. I understand it. he was actually a pretty nice teacher so idk. oh I've gotten upset with students before but it was like please settle down class. never for being too silent haha
with silent classes I was just there awkwardly talking to myself for 50 min

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 17:45:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: I wonder if he thought he was giving you good advice, but the way he delivered it sounded harsh?
I’ve gotten upset at classes that were too loud as well, but those rowdy kids were fun and would try to participate. The creepy quiet class I had would just stare dead at me, even if we were playing a game like Jeopardy or hangman... but the second the bell would ring, they became chatty and normal. I had to change my teaching style for them so it just became me lecturing at them for 30 minutes, then class work. No fun activities or interactive lectures for them. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 17:48:36 )
@Tsundererra: so i dont writhe Christmas i think or did i ? What you usually celebrate at that Time? We arent Christians either we just Call it Christmas we celebrate more Kind of yule or Winter solstice! Aww okay i See iam sorry!!! This year my bf and i celebrate with my dad and my cousin! :) because we need to stay near a Hospital! I live 5 minuetes away from a Hospital xD last year we celebrate with his family!
And i cant describe how duck tastes its really good meat low fat the skin has the most fat! Its delicious!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.