Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 17:57:44 )
@Tsundererra: I mean he probably did! just wanting to push me to participate and be part of the world. it didn't particularly work. I stayed quiet in school and just learned to talk more as I had to

yeah I don't even personally mind the rowdy kids so much but I know it makes me look so bad in terms of classroom management. I don't think the supervisors are too happy with my out of control classes hah
and aw well you can only work with what they give you. they weren't doing the games anyway

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 18:04:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oh, I meant my family came from a culture where there was no Christmas or winter celebrations. Even non-Christians celebrate Christmas in America, but Muslims and some Asian cultures don’t really participate. I usually get my celebrations on during New Year’s. But for now, I’m going to be chilling a lot until January.
It’s good you’re staying near a hospital just in case. It would be awesome if the baby came out on New Year’s eve or day because they’d have an easy to remember birthday. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 18:10:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: I could control most rowdy kids, but oof man, there were some that were just next level crazy. There was one time I was subbing at an unfamiliar elementary school, and this one boy just got up in class and starting screaming and throwing desks. His home room teacher had to wrestle him and drag him out. I had a lady from the school board come in to evaluate me on that day, and she was like “you could work on your control”. Like lady... I’M NOT WRESTLING A CHILD FOR THIS JOB.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 18:18:08 )
@Tsundererra: youre Asian right??? We never do the church stuff! Other things are yule Traditions:)) like the "christmas" tree xD naw i dont would like to deliver on new years eve xD it would be really stressfull for her every year she would have birthday on a holliday iam Not a Fan of it kam 37 weeks pregnant now ist Not long anymore and my belly even Go down :) so now she tell me if she want get out!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 19:27:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Yep, I’m asian. :3 I really like looking at the winter/Christmas decorations at this time, watching the movies about it, but never really celebrated more than giving presents. Does your family have a Christmas tree or decorate the outside of your house?

She would be stressed out for sure if her birthday was on Christmas because people would try to give her one present for both her birthday and Christmas. xD And it might be hard for her to get others to celebrate her birthday when she’s older if it was on New Year’s. I can’t wait to see if she’s going to be a December baby, or a January baby. :D So close!!!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 20:23:58 )
@Tsundererra: awww Yeah we decorate a Bit this year a tree is a musthave Bit other things we neglate this year next year again :D thats right! I think january!!!!! :D my bf want my attention now xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 20:50:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: You’re so busy prepping for the baby, I can see why you’d leave out certain decorations and stuff. Next year you’ll definitely have time to do them and take lots of pics with your new princess next to them.
You should go spend lots of time with your bf tonight. ^^ Merry Christmas~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:04:32 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah they are like $50? But I can still wear normal clothes under them and you can't tell because they are so thin. I don't like the thicker or itchy ones.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:06:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Ooof, that price. But as long as they keep you warm and comfy, it’s worth it. I got gifted these one winter leggings that are itchy inside. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:09:37 )

@Tsundererra: Oh I know! They suckkkkk.
My aunt gifted me a pair when I went to England. I wore them everyday for two years. So I think I got my money's worth lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:11:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Dang, that was an awfully noice gift to get. Definitely worth it if they can survive constant wear for 2 years.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:30:44 )

@Tsundererra: My Aunt and Uncle are really well off lol ^^;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:33:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It’s nice of them to still give. Some of my well off relatives don’t give anything. xD Heck, my parents have money, but they’ll be the first ones to only send a cards or regift something.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:36:25 )

@Tsundererra: lol I'm sorry.
What did you get for Christmas by the way?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:45:35 )
@Tsundererra: yes next year she will be with us and iam sure i will decorate her xD if you love Dekoration Hey dont decorate for yourself? Or maybe next year you will have a Partner than decorating makes Sense too :) we cant predict the Future right! Yeah we played trivial pursuit and i Won hooorayyy :D now we will Go to bed! I wish you an nice evening too dear!! *hugs*
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:46:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I got a bunch of gift cards. Most of my friends heard I got a switch, so they all sent me GameStop and Amazon cards to buy some games and stuff. I also got some cute plushies, a mug, and a lotion set from bath and body works.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:48:17 )

@Tsundererra: That's really sweet. ^^ What are you going to buy with the gift cards?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 00:47:42 )
@Tsundererra:
@Totalanimefan:

Hey guys. Just thought I'd stop by, say hi, bump your thread... ;) <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 01:12:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: What uuuup? Did you have a good Christmas? :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 01:14:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I have my eye on this switch case and analog stick covers on Amazon, and I haven’t decided yet for the GameStop games. What did you get? :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.