Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 07:30:07 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: Even if you weren’t feeling festive, at least you got to relax on those days off. I’m glad you did go out for NYE though. It sounds like you had a blast. I got invited to a party too, but I talked myself out of going. xD Just stayed at home and drank sparkling wine. (I wasn’t feeling too social). It feels like December just flew by. I’ve been relaxing at home for the most part, but I did go out with friends a few times for holiday shopping.

Oh wow, your school starts early! The university I work for starts in mid-late January, thought the first couple of weeks before are crazy because peeps are trying to get resettled. x__x Good luck with your new class schedule!
And I hope you feel better. ): It seems like a lot of peeps are coming down with something. Drink lots of vitamin C and rest while you still can.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 07:38:30 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah, I'm really glad I had this opportunity to just relax. XD Life was too dang stressful last semester.

I totally understand not being social. I'm an introvert and prefer to stay by myself, and I'm totally cool with staying inside for days at a time lol. It sounds like you had a nice, quiet evening. <3

School does seem to start much earlier here than most other places! But I've been out since December 9th, so I got lots of rest time. I have an 8am class every day of the week, so this semester is really going to push me to be a functional member of society lolololol. Can't sleep in past noon any more!

>_> I'm currently waiting for two professors to email me back about being on their waiting list. Tons of people tend to drop the first week so I know a spot will open up, I just hope they have room for me in the labs while we wait for that to happen lol.

It does seem like everyone is getting sick! Around here the weather changed quickly and drastically, so I'm chalking it up to that. I'm drinking lots of water and tea and taking my vitamins. <3

< _ < I know I only popped in for a minute, but I am going to try and sleep and maybe wake up feeling a little better. You take care and I'll be back to chat soon!
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 07:50:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pagliacci: Yaaaaassss my fellow introvert! A lot of people feel bad because I want to stay home sometimes, but I get burned out if I go out too much socializing. I spent a lot of time trying to learn how to knit and catching up on shows and games on my to-do list.

Ohp, that’s right, your semester ended earlier than most universities. It’s not bad to have a semester start and finish early. :3 I remember you told me about your morning classes. I hope your morning commute isn’t too long, because that can decide how early you have to get up. x__x I’m sure you’ll get adjusted to waking up that early a couple weeks in.

I hope those professors e-mail you back soon. They might wait a couple of days before classes start to reply, but I hope they get back to you sooner. People might even drop the classes before the semester starts, so look out for that. :3

The weather has been crazy in your area as well? We went from 15 degrees to 60 degrees in a week, and I’m sure that’s contributing to all the sickness in my area. Hopefully you’ll be back to 100 before classes start.

It was nice chatting with you again. ^^ Thanks for dropping by, and I hope we can chat again when you have time~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 07:54:52 )
@Tsundererra:

tsuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny maria OuO

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 07:56:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: KAIRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHAT UPP FRENN? :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 07:57:21 )
@Tsundererra:

i wants stufff plsssssssssss

;w;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 07:57:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: What stuffs do you wants. :3 TELL MEEEEEEE.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 07:58:37 )
@Tsundererra:

many

MANY

STUFFFSSSSS

PLSSSSSS ;W;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 07:59:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: xD OMGGGGGG, like what? I might have freebies for you if I have many. Tell meeeee, let me become a Tsun Santa for you.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 08:00:55 )
@Tsundererra:

eeeeeee

dm me >u<

im da Tsun Elf

prolly

月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:01:47 )

@Tsundererra: Awesome! Thank you! <33

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:24:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Valefor: Trade has been updated. ^^ Thank you for your purchase~ Enjoy your new goodies!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:25:35 )

@Tsundererra: THANK YOU!!!
    Can't wait to try them. xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:03:15 )
Hey, Tsun. could I get Starkitty Dress and Going Batty??

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:14:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@blinkini: Ahhh, sorry for taking a bit to reply. You should’ve pinged me! xD Let me go get those items for you.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:31:37 )

@Tsundererra: I NEED MOAR!
XD

Srsly though, for future reference, your 'offer' listed ones. What kind price you lookin' for?

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:31:46 )
@Tsundererra: I honestly wasn't thinking. Lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:44:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Which item are you looking at? :3 I just want to trade them for items like: Frost Empress, Soul Caster, Showstopper, Lil Piggies, Porcelain Doll, Bayou, Sticky Fingers, etc. Pretty much any item I need a double or triple of.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:46:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@blinkini: I think you gave me 1000 too much. It should be 8000 total. ^^
And you’re fine. I forget to ping people sometimes.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:51:08 )

@Tsundererra: So items only. Gotcha. Thanks for lettin me know!

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.