Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 05:51:58 )

@Tsundererra: thank you!

hello again

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 05:59:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@kegs: Thank you as well for your purchase! ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 06:16:26 )
@Tsundererra: ah yeahhhh I feel like I don't have as much motivation when drawing for myself. I'm most likely to make a pwyw shop if anything xD or maybe I need to learn to draw for myself haha it would be ideal

yeah it's definitely evident that the students are used to being given answers and I'm always like what's your opinion!! find the answer yourself!! and they're like teacherrrrr.

cute new snow queen avatar too by the way :>

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 20:22:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: Haha, thank yoooou. I felt like I needed to change for the season. :3

There are times when I’m motivated to draw for myself, but it comes and goes. I definitely feel more motivated creating something for someone who wants something. I’ll be on the lookout for whenever you decide to make your PWYW shop. ^^

LOL, omg, it was like pulling teeth trying to get their opinions or having them answer open ended questions. D’x During their big interview test with me, I asked “What is your hobby?”, and I had quite a few students answer “I don’t know” or “I don’t have any hobbies”. Hurt my heart.
I thought Korea would’ve been a bit better with that since the chars from kdramas always got that idgaf what you think attitude.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 21:29:11 )

@Tsundererra: Hi hi! How are you?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 21:36:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Hello hello~ :D
I’m goooood! Finally had time to rest yesterday and today. How about you?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 21:43:18 )

@Tsundererra: That's great. Yesterday I saw Star Wars and I did some shopping for gifts. Today I have a Christmas party to go to in a few hours. I'm supposed to go to the store today but I don't wanna.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 21:55:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: You’re definitely busy this time of year. Is this a Christmas work party or a friends party? I avoided going out yesterday because I know the crowds are going to be bad because of last minute shoppers. Was it bad when you went out? It’s prolly going to be busy when you go to the store since peeps are getting things for Christmas din din.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 22:40:27 )

@Tsundererra: Friends party. Martin and I walked to the mall, which was a mile walk but we probably could use the exercise this time of year.
I haven't gone out yet. I just made lunch, and then I also made a list of what to buy for Christmas dinner. We are having ham, potatoes, green beans (all roasted), biscuits and gravy.
It is probably going to be busy. It sounds better than going tomorrow? It's probably going to be crazy no matter what.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 00:08:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I hope you have fun at the party! ^^

You prolly saved time trying to find and fight for a parking spot too by walking. I remember when I worked at a mall yeears ago, the weekend before Christmas was the busiest because everyone was off. T^T I bet tomorrow will still be cray too.
Your Christmas dinner sounds noooice~ I hope you talked yourself into going shopping already. I bought a tofurkey ham so I got something to eat when all the stores are closed, but it won’t be made fancy like yours.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 01:37:52 )

@Tsundererra: TMF Said that we should go tomorrow lol. So we are.
The party is in an hour and a half.
As for the mall, no joke we have spent 45 mins just trying to get out of the parking garage. It's about a 25 min walk. That's super worth it.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 01:50:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Omg, RIP you guys if you have to drive there. If it’s anything like the last minute Thanksgiving dinner shoppers, it’s going to be packed. Dx

Oof, mall parking garages during the holidays are no joke. We were told to come 1-2 hours early if our shift was past noon. Plus that walk sounds pretty good if it’s not too cold. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 01:54:13 )

@Tsundererra: I KNOW! but that's what he wanted, so that is what we are doing lol
It actually wasn't too cold yesterday. In the 50's so I was fine with a coat.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 02:23:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I’m just going to imagine your shopping is going to be like the shopping scene from Christmas with the Kranks where you race with an old lady to get the last ham.

What’s the coldest your area gets? We’ve been bouncing from the teens to the 40s these last couple of weeks. They said it’s supposed to be around 50 on Christmas. x__x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 14:17:53 )
@Tsundererra: ah it's a good avatar. serene and elegant

I feel like these posts always get so long xD
need to cut back on the words haha

the kids are so frustrating! I'm like there was no way I was this difficult as a child!! but I probably was. I know my teachers struggled with me because I didn't participate much, so I'm not too hard on the quiet kids since I know they'll turn out fine
some kids are definitely rather confident and I'm like wow you talk to adults like that??? you're 8???

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 20:28:37 )

@Tsundererra: it’s been 40’s at night and 50’s during the day. Sometimes at night it will get to the night 30’s.
We are going to the store soon. Hopefully a lot of people are still at work? Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 23:31:52 )
@Tsundererra: Hey tsun whats up there??? :)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 20:50:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: Oops, it’s my bad because I’m such a talker. I’ll try to cut back too. x__x

I’m sure we’ve had our difficult students in the US too, but oof, it’s hard for me to remember if kids were that unwilling to participate. I was always one of those kids who always raised their hand up to answer, even if I wasn’t sure, so it kills me that these children don’t even want to try if there’s a chance their answer is wrong. And I agree with the quiet kids being ok. A lot of them seem to know their stuff based on their hw and class work, so I didn’t prod them as hard.

@Totalanimefan: I wish our winters were as mild as your’s. x__x We’re finally in the 50’s today, but oof, I know we’ll drop back down to the high 20’s later tonight.
And I hope you got your shopping done with no problems. :3

@Miss Sandman: Hey girly, I loooove your new avi! :D I’m doing better now that I’m off for a couple of weeks. How are you doing? Are you feeling contractions yet?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 21:25:42 )
@tsundererra:

is the tsun train arrived yet? its nearly christmas!!!

I want my tsun christmas feed and desserts!!!!

wooweewooweewoo
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 21:58:11 )
@Tsundererra: heyyy :D thats good you have some freetime now!!! What are your Plans for the hollidays? Today was the first Christmas eve since years wich was really nice!!! Problem i can Not drink. No i just had contractions one day but they where fake iam still preggo and waiting xD linn got really pretty clothes for Christmas:D die you wish for something as a present?
And thank you for the compliment ^-^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.