Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion We hit 1 million posts on Voltra!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:57:42 )

@Kairu: Any RIG. I have some of the current ones to open.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:58:29 )
@Totalanimefan: to be honest, i want more Astrologer related items and recolors OuO

they good affff

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:59:32 )

@Kairu: Good AF 💯
What else would you like to see? You could tell the staff haha

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:59:34 )
The item is yes. XD the name cursed prince is making me think of the princely character.

I also just finished maid-sama and I'm watching haiyku or whatever the volleyball one is called.
I've avoided anime for a very long time. And I just recently decided to give in and just enjoy a few.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:00:17 )

One min from now we can all get our tickets for today from the advent calendar!
@Lina: a reminder.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:01:09 )
@Totalanimefan: If anything, I want an item called Legendary Tsun OuO

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:01:13 )

@Professor Shadami: Why did you avoid anime? As you may know, I'm a big fan lol
I haven't watched Maid-Same but I think I would like to.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:01:36 )

@Kairu: Oof that's a big need.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:03:47 )
@Totalanimefan: The Tsun is very special item yeeeeeeeeee

it will only exist if i start working my butt off reeee

-hides-
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:09:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I.. am weird .

I fully appreciate the art and animation work behind anime. Often I also love the story. But when it gets to stretched out I can't stand it .

I hate most rom coms for the pure cringe and just ugh. Sitcoms can only keep my attention for maybe a season.
Ect.

I tend to be so on the move that any kind of show or movie just isn't my thing.

Also Naruto and bleach left a really bad taste in my mouth as a kid. And I only made it to episode 12? Of trigun (though I loved the beginning of it) and I always want to know more story than is shown.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:10:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It is, that’s why it boggles my mind that our politicians have openly purged voter registrations, gerrymandered, and close certain voting poll locations to sway the votes their way. /: Voting is a right we all should have.

Ohhhhh, so the non-profit is acting like the middleman between you and the gov? I’ll have to check out GGWash to see what’s up in my area. I’ve heard about them expanding and working on metro, but I think most of the expansion will be in MD (tbh, they need it more), and the magnetic high speed bullet train from D.C. to Baltimore. Ooof, I wish America was ready for a bullet train, but we’ve cut back on so much safety regulations and funding that I wouldn’t trust it. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:11:21 )
I guess being heavily bullied for being a "need" and a "geek" like it's an insult played into it as well. :/

I don't even have a Crunchyroll account xD but I watched Yuri on ice with my hubby on his Crunchyroll.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:18:36 )

@Kairu: You better start pixeling now! haha
@Professor Shadami: Oh yeah Naruto and Bleach suck. (The music from those animes are good though). I think that you would be better with the way that anime is from this decade. It tends to be mostly 12 eps with some getting 24 (or just a 2nd season). Yuri on Ice is a great anime!

@Tsundererra: Any now people are starting to see that the GOP is doing that shit SMH.
It's not a middle man, they just want to get people involved and they gather feedback from people. I went to one of their free events in Sept and we walked around a site that will become housing (near were I live) and we were in groups and one person wrote down what's good and bad about the space and what can be done to make it better.
I heard about the purple line in Maryland but the Metro isn't funding that. It's a light rail that is just in MD. It would have been done by now but some rich retired lawyers tried to sue a few years ago so that it wouldn't be built. A judge through out the case but there were delayed. With inflation it's now costing like 1-2 mil more to build RIP T_T
I heard about the MagLev and other true high speed rail trying to be built. There is a Japanese company that has been trying for 6 years and they are doing studies. I saw it on the news like 4 weeks ago? Japan is probably like listen here you little American shits. I'm gonna tell you about one of the best things about Japan, the trains. I don't wanna hear no shit from you until you try it out. lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:21:47 )
Yes. I'm quite enjoying these short animes. I want to give fruba another chance as well. I was find of the manga as a teen? Tween? When did I read them xD but again... Only made it a few in since I can't afford them and the library only had so many.

I was not fond of the anime of it. Bit I've heard the remake is better and doesn't screw up so much.

I wonder if I can list all the anime I've seen. It's probably not to many xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:26:43 )
Wakfu.. seasons 1 and part of 2? I think I saw part of the second anyways.
I've heard mixed talk about code lyoko and avatar the last Airbender being animes. So I'll just out them here as animations that I've seen and enjoyed. Or at least seen most of. Code lyoko died off for me as well xD
Korra
Maid sama which I actually just watched
Yuri on ice
Haiyaki (watching and enjoying so far)
Ouron high school host club (I've watched it multiple times)
Trigun (some)
Bleach (about 12 episodes)
Naruto (sporadic episodes that were on tv)
Sword art online (second season bored me)
Sekirei (again first season only I believe...)
Pokemon as much as I could
....... Episode one of death note
Inu baku secret service

Uhhhh I can't think of anymore yet xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:30:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Hahaha, truuuue. Now we see the problems and we can get to fixing them. COME ON 2020!

Ohp, so the non-profit’s job is just to gather people who are interested in the project and get their feedbacks?

Oooof, I didn’t know that was the drama behind the purple line. All I knew is that the governor (I think) was really for building it and that they came across a bump. T^T They really need more MD lines, and even the ones that do go there are not reliable and looks like they’re always delayed.
Omg, not sure how your news portrayed the Maglev, but there are a lot of people who are against it because it’s supposed to cut near the backyard of people’s houses. They had the news people go to Japan and interview people living near the line, and most of those people were like “I think it helps the community a lot, and I can barely hear it or feel it when it’s passing. I also enjoy using it”. They’re supposed to be voting on whether they will build it or not soon. If they do build it, I hope they maintain Japanese level maintenance and safety practices on it, because it can cause some catastrophic destruction if it fails and it’s going at that high a speed.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:33:49 )
Random thought. Does anyone go back and read a story they've written and haven't looked at in years or months and go "wow this is a really great story I'm so hooked!" And then realize you've written it and should really finish it to find out the ending? XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:38:31 )

@Professor Shadami: I really like the Fruits Basket (2019) anime. I'm looking forward to the 2nd season in 2020! Maybe try the 2019 anime and see what you think?
@Tsundererra: 2020 is our time!
I'm pretty sure that we watched the same news story. All I could think when people complained was like then we should have it in a different spot! But then I also though, you have a highway like literally in your backyard but the train is the one that you have a problem with? Don't get me wrong, having a highway next to you sucks, I know because I do have one, but I would take a quiet train that is around like 20sec multiple times a day then the highway next to my house that I have now. I can hear the cars even with my doors and windows closed.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:39:49 )

@Professor Shadami: I'm not much of a writer so I haven't ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:45:46 )
I'm getting sleepy finally. So I'm gonna doze off soon I think.

I'll have to give it a try. I have to watch it on Crunchyroll right?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.