Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion We hit 1 million posts on Voltra!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 00:02:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Truuuue, but I have only realized all the shittiness in the last 5 years... and I was born and raised here. )x But maybe he is trying to be more optimistic for us (and he can be right, but we’re too tired to have hope).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 00:02:15 )

@Totalanimefan: Yes it is.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 00:04:38 )

@Totalanimefan: that would be helpful! Thank you!
I wonder what the advent calendar will be!
I’m sure having 2 will be nice. ^^

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 02:52:00 )
@totalanimefan:
@tsundererra:

find me in voltra.. will be active in the forum soon yeee
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:00:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: I haven’t seen where you are. Why are you so good at hiding?! xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:01:49 )

@Kairu: Why not now XP
@Tsundererra: Yeah sometimes it takes time to see the realization. Like even in 2017 economists were like
Ecomissts:what is going to happen to all the homes boomers have when boomers die or downsize?
Boomers: HAHHAShdhahdshdahHAHAHAHAHahahhahahahahHAHAAH

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:02:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: LOLOLOLOL They’re never going to die. The planet will end before they willingly downsize. 🙃

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:03:09 )

@vengeance: I'm glad you agree haha. Man it was bad this afternoon.

@Lina: I'm wondering about the items too, and like how much are they going to cost? And will this be the only way to get those tickets? Do you think we will get item previews? So many questions 0-0

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:05:36 )

@Tsundererra: They will only die when they take everyone down with them.
Like 5real global warming gets to me. I feel like I fucking try everything but because those fuckers don't want to change like one thing the planet is going to shit.
Yes Karen, you should use your God given legs instead of driving, it's fucking two blocks to take the kids to school. damn. Maybe then you wouldn't be so overweight?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:14:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oh man, global warming is the worst thing they’re messing up on because it looks like they will die right when the Earth is going to go to shit. /: Like... why did you have kids if you don’t care about saving the world they’ll be living in? Even if you don’t believe it exists, it wouldn’t kill you to support it if you’re wrong (and they are soooooo wrong).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:18:53 )

@Tsundererra: Why would they care about the future when they could do the same shit they have always been doing and not see anything negative happen to them!? /s
Oil companies knew in like the 70's and there were even studies before that, but they paid people to keep hush or spread misinformation.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:31:39 )

988,845 / 1,000,000
we so closeeeeee

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:34:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: The sad thing is, they will prolly never see anything bad happen to them, and die peacefully like that Koch brother did. But at what cost? You can’t take money with you when you die. ): It’s like they’re killing the Earth for nothing in the end.
One thing that will help us out is if we can stop lobbying and letting our politicians get bought out by the companies who are ruining the environment.

@inatlaka: I’m hoping we can end on 990k tonight. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:37:25 )

@inatlaka: OMG I'm going to update the thread again when we get to only 10k in posts away.

@Tsundererra: I agree with you 1000% honestly, money is important but at a point it doesn't become more important than people, homes, habitat, the earth. People have and people will continue to die from climate change. I'm hoping that we can vote the bad guys out and more good guys in in 2020. VA really killed it last month and you guys should be proud.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:42:19 )

@tsundererra:
fo sho

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:43:31 )

@totalanimefan: we are sooooo close
o_o
I'm so happy I found voltra in time to be part of this moment. XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:43:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I’m hoping voting out the trash will be enough to reverse the environmental damages in time. I’m also worried about how China is saying they’re meeting their new lowered carbon emission goals when both Korea and Japan have days where they’re covered by pollution that comes from there quite often. D’x

I’m just glad I wasn’t alone in voting this time. Usually, my generation would only vote for the president because we thought that was important, but I know better now. I really want Kentucky to vote out Moscow Mitch. Ughhggh I hate him more than Trump.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:51:53 )

@inatlaka: I'm glad that you did too, honestly we couldn't have done it without you.

@Tsundererra: Yeah China is a bad one too, it's not just Americans although it wouldn't kill us to be a big more environmentally friendly.
I don't believe much that China says, to be fair they could cut it like 20% and that shit would still be bad enough that Korea and Japan would have to worry.

I think that as a generation all of those people that say 'it doesn't count' are realizing that if you think that, you get Trump, and Mitch and a lot of other horrible people. This honestly can't go on anymore. I'm so sick and tired of it.

You know how I always talk about doing stuff with Urban Planning? XD I literally just send an email to the city of San Jose to please move forward with a housing project near a light rail stop that has affordable housing (and some for seniors), open green space and is bikable/walkable. I also asked that the devolper give out free transit passes so people that lived here could take the light rail for free!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:54:08 )

@totalanimefan: the power of everyone

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:55:02 )

@inatlaka: This is true <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.