Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion We hit 1 million posts on Voltra!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:58:14 )

@inatlaka: Tell me about what you were up to today?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 04:59:56 )

@totalanimefan: I'm 100% healed <3
I made a big pot of sweet potato chicken soup.
Turned out delicious. :D I'm very proud of my soup XD

how is your day going?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:11:00 )

@inatlaka: Oh gosh that sounds good. It's the end of the day here. 8pm. I finished work and I'm waiting for dinner to be delivered. We are getting Indian food!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:11:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I agree, even though China’s carbon footprint is a mess, our’s is still big enough for us to be more environmentally friendly.

It’s sad that it had to take us getting a Trump and seeing how the GOP has been gerrymandering voting districts and other corrupt shiet in order for us to act. T^T

Oooooh, I’ve never mailed my city’s government anything involving anything. Are they taking a vote on that housing project? What usually happens after your e-mail? :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:15:15 )

@totalanimefan: YUM! Indian food is delicioussssss! OH man I haven't had that in the longest. I'm going to have to make it my mission to get some next time I visit Cali. What did you order specifically if you don't mind me asking.... I wanna drool. XD Did you get somosas?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:19:20 )

@Tsundererra: Oh yeah, just because one countries is bad doesn't mean that other counties don't still need to clean up their mess. It's EVERYONE's problem or EVERYONE needs to fix it.
You're telling me! I don't know why we need extremes to get people to do something as simple as vote. Honestly it really doesn't take much time. And you can bring your phone with you to look up things while you have the ballot with you haha
So when you email with a comment about a project it counts as a 'Public Comment' (duh) and it's the same as if you went and spoke in front of council. They are supposed to use it to know what the community wants so that they can do what's best for the community. I think this new development needs affordable housing, protected bike lanes and free rail passes to the people who decide to live there (at least for the first year as a perk).

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:20:34 )

@inatlaka: You can ask me what I got, it's no problem! lol
I got Butter Chicken. Since most curries have onions and I can't have that I need to pick something that I can have. Most Butter Chicken recipes don't have onions (but some do so I ask). I got Garlic Naan with it ^^ I don't know what my hubby got.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:23:02 )

@totalanimefan:
YumMmmmMM butter chicken and garlic naan are sooooo delicious. I usually get a samosa, garlic naan, curry and one with jack-fruit not sure what it is called specifically.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:24:18 )

@inatlaka: It's a great combo. I really want it to be here already! --I think it is!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:24:45 )

My wish came true, it's here! T-T

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:25:12 )

989,035 / 1,000,000

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:25:51 )

@totalanimefan: yay!
::drools::

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:31:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I think a big part of the problem is the way some areas are educated on voting. When I used to live in a poorer area in elementary school, they pretty much told us our votes didn’t matter because of the electoral college. Then when my parents moved us to the wealthy side of town, they told us that every vote matters and told us every itty bitty details of both sides. /: It would explain why some poorer states vote the way they do.

Omg, that kinda reminds me of the show Parks and Rec. Does that area have the money to do all of the things you suggested? I honestly wish protected bike lanes were a thing in every city, same for affordable housing, but ooooof. I know they might throw in lack of funding as an excuse. )x Good on you for trying to better the community though.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:39:39 )
@tsundererra:
@totalanimefan:

I cant fully focus on forums during work...

im free now yay <u<

tsun tsun stalk stalk

totally not stalking you total <u<

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:40:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Omg, I was watching you for a bit to see if you would post somewhere, but you didn’t. You’re such a hardworking stalker!

And we all secretly stalk Total. It’s hard not to since she’s everywhere. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:41:27 )

989,108 / 1,000,000

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 05:57:38 )
@Tsundererra: totally OuO
total gives us full wholesomeness in our very souls. we need a total to bother yis.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:03:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Total has abandoned us to eat with her husband. COME BAAAAACK TOTAL. We needs her wholesomeness in our presence. owo

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:08:25 )
@Tsundererra: NUUUUUU WHYYYYYYYYY ;w;

i cri
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 06:25:41 )

@inatlaka: It was super good! I also cleaned up after even though I didn't want to lol

@Tsundererra: What the F- that's awful. I can't believe that they would teach the not well off people to not vote SMH. Yeah I agree that funding could be an issue but if they are bringing a huge developer they sometimes give the city/the people that move in first perks like the rail pass. So for the bike lanes, that's up to the city but I know that in Cupertino (where Apple is) Apple has given money to the city for bike lane improvements. But if lots of people give a wishlist and only half make it in that's better than nothing.
I just got an email back from the Director of a Non-Profit that is helping with community feedback and he was happy to see that I wrote in and loved what I wrote. So yay. He didn't have to do that He was probably like finally someone wrote in lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.