Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing An End Comes to All

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 08:07:47 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"....be a friend?" Zeke then asked.

"Be there for them." Levi said. "Support them in their time of need." he went on.

"Ally never stopped supporting me when my life got difficult, and even when I was recently acting like a scared and depressed prat, she never stopped supporting me." he said further.

"The problem is that you're being motivated by your own wants, and Peyton probably sees that. So it's causing her to react in such a way, and it's making things worse." he continued.

"Remember... this is hurting them more than it's hurting you, I'd wager." he added.

"I... wow." Zeke muttered.

"That's... I... yeah. You're both right." he admitted.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 08:19:13 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

"Long and short of it, Zeke... is remove yourself from your thoughts." Ally stated.

"Beyond that, just be an ear for them to use. Like.. be someone they can talk to, at any time, whenever they wish or need to." She added with a soft smile.

"Stop making it your problem though. If they dont' want to talk, don't force it."

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 08:28:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Yes... yes, you're right." Zeke said.

"I... I need to stop being selfish, and realise it's about Peyton and Mira." he then said further, before suddenly pausing.

Both Ally and Levi could see that the gears were turning in his mind, as though he were on the verge of some sort of epiphany or something.

"You cool?" Levi asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." Zeke replied, snapping back to reality. "Just... thinking." he said.

"All right." Levi said, before looking at Ally.

"Ally. Time." was all he said, showing her the clock on his cell phone."[/b]

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 11:23:13 )

Ally was silent for a moment as she checked the time.

"Oh! Shit." She cursed.

"Sorry to bolt Zeke, but Levi and I have to get a move on for a project we've gotta do." She told the angel.

"If you need some more sense smacked into ya, you know where we're staying. For now, we gotta jet." As she spoke, she was getting up and getting her things together.

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 22:06:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Oh! I'm sorry." Zeke responded.

"I made you lose track of time because of me and my idiocy." he said, scratching the back of his head.

"Hey, -I- was the one that called you over." Levi laughed.

"Regardless, don't worry about it. We're not late. We just need to keep to a strict time budget." he then assured Zeke, as he got up as well.

"Just remember... sometimes, it's not about you." he added with a small shrug.

"You're right." Zeke agreed.

"I need to see if there's some way I can help Mira and Peyton... and not worry about how it affects ME." he said with a small nod.

"Thank you." he told them.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 22:42:35 )

"Not a problem. I like ya Zeke, I'm happy to stop you from being a bloody idiot." Ally commented with a light laugh.

"Anyway, Levi? Let's get out of here." She then said after he'd finished gathering anything that was his.

"We'lll see you later, Zeke." Witht hat, they were gone, and Zeke was left alone to think about what he'd been told.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 02:28:08 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...." Zeke was silent as he watched them go, before sighing.

"Sometimes... it's not about me..." he mumbled, as the gears in his head turned some more.

-A couple of days later-

Zeke had stopped pestering Peyton and Mira, and had merely said if there was anything he could do to help, let him know. That seemed to ease some of the tension between him and the pair, but they were still struggling a little with their relationship.

At the moment, he was at the hospital.

Again.

He was waiting to see Angela, but Liv was in there as well. He would wait until he could speak with her alone. Ally and Levi's words kept bouncing around in his mind, as well.

He had a feeling he was close to realising something... but what?

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 02:33:51 )

The pair seemed to having a conversation, with Luv asking for help with some of the homework she'd had brought to her there.

"Hey, live? Darling, I can't do this right now." Angela said after a few seconds, "I've got a killer of a headache. Can we do this later, or tomorrow, please?" She asked. Liv was silent for a moment, seeming to be stunned, before nodding.

"Yeah... Yeah sure. Sorry." the child said after a few seconds before collecting her things and leaving the room. As she walked to the door, Zeke could see the despondence on her face. She didn't notice him and turned down the hall in the opposite direction to head back to where she 2ws staying.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 02:54:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke was just as stunned as Liv had been. He'd found himself unable to say anything to her, call out to her, or even follow her. All he could do was feel a deep pit of sadness in his stomach.

And burning guilt on his conscience.

"...what am I doing...?" he asked himself.

"What is wrong with me?" he asked further, his hands balling into fists, and a few tears streaming down his cheeks.

'...Vanessa needs to die...' he thought.

'It doesn't matter if I get the blade or not... I can't stand by and watch as Liv and Angela are hurt like this.' he went on mentally.

'I need to strike down Vanessa... not BECAUSE of them... but FOR them...' he then realised, as the gears finally came into place, what Ally and Levi having told him finally connected fully.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 02:59:27 )

It was then, that he felt a presence behind him.

"Meet me back at your place." Syraene stated from where she stood. When he turned to look, he saw a ghostly form of her, but it was easy to tell it WAS her.

"I'll be there in about ten." after he'd agreed, she vanished before he could ask anything. She knew that uriel was back there, and she thought he'd like to see how his son was finally capable of doing what he needed to.

---

Syraene appeared up above the clouds again, and approached a house. This time, she was looking for the keeper. Seeing no one outside, she knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 03:33:23 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....huh?" Zeke muttered.

"What the hell...?" he asked.

He was now extremely confused again, but sighed. He'd do as she said, for he at least knew not to incur her ire in ANY way shape or form.

---

After a few minutes, the door was answered by the 'leader' of them all, Raphael.

"....Syraene?" he asked, his deep blue eyes looking into her own eyes.

"I must admit, this is a surprise." he commented, though she could also hear an argument behind him.

"...you've also come at a time when Uriel and Gabriel are going at it again." he then lamented with a sigh.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 03:37:14 )

Syraene was silent for a moment.

"Oh, Uriel is here? I thought he was back in France." She shrugged lightly.

"I'm here to speak with Azrael." She then said.

"Regarding the blade."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 04:46:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Gabriel and Uriel stopped fighting when they heard that.

"The blade?" Uriel asked.

"No!" Gabriel shouted.

"That blade it for archangels ONLY!" he declared.

"Bad enough that sin against nature tried to get it earlier!" he added, which seemed to anger Uriel even more.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 04:55:35 )

Syraene just rolled her eyes.

"Yo! Gabriel, you stay the fuck outta thins. I've already spoken to Azrael and he agreed that I could possibly take it for Zeke." She half snapped.

"So yes, is Azrael around?" She asked Raphael, wanting to deal with the more sane one there.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:32:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"WHAT!?" Gabriel exclaimed.

"He has NO right to let that blade go!" he yelled.

"Oh?" Azreal asked, stepping into the room.

"And why do you say that?" he asked further.

"We archangels have a specific rule, NOT to be broken, and it states that only one designated as an archangel can use that weapon!" Gabriel explained harshly. "And that kid is a NEPHILIM!" he growled.

"Ah, but that rule is waived when in the presence of another, higher, rule." Azrael replied.

"...what rule!?" Gabriel asked.

"My blade, my say." Azreal responded, sticking out his tongue slightly, showing that he was, indeed, still the youngest of them.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:35:00 )

Syraene snickered lightly before sighing.

"Ok. Fine." She stated simply.

"I can easily go get Emelie's ruling on this. WAnt her to show up and dictate what happens?" She asked the archangel.

"And nephilim or not He's STILL part Archangel." She reminded him before pausing.

"I mean sure. If you wanna use it to go destroy my daughter, feel free. Please do." She added, wondering how Gabriel would react to THAT.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:55:43 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....what?" Gabriel asked.

Uriel just sighed.

"I don't care, he still has no right to-" he continued to rant, before Raphael then sighed.

"One second." he told Syraene, before making his way over to Gabriel... and promptly slamming his fist into his brothers' gut, causing him to collapse to his knees.

"Shut it." he snarled.

Azrael, meanwhile, disappeared, and came back with a brilliant silver blade in his hands.

"All right, here." he said, handing it to Syraene, as Uriel approached.

"I want to speak with my son when you give him that." he told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 06:03:58 )

Syraene accepted it with an appreciative nod.

"Thank you, Azrael." She said before looking to Uriel.

"We're heading back to your place then." She added before sighing.

"Anywho, I shall leave you two alone with that one there." She said, motioning toward Gabriel.

"Azrael, I will return this blade once the deed is done. I don't believe it will take long." She sighed lightly.

"Uriel, shall we?" She was being careful with the blade, and slid it into one of th eknee high boots she was wearing, where it would be safe, and rather well hidden as well. There was zero chance of her cutting or stabbing anyone with it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 06:25:35 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azrael just shrugged.

"I'M staying out of it." he said, before disappearing back into the lavish manor.

"...right." Uriel muttered.

"Let us go, then." he said, before the two of them vanished, and appeared outside the house that he and Aimee called home.

"...I admit, part of me thinks I went too far on Ezekiel earlier." he then told her quietly.

"I got a bit too angry for my own good, I think."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 06:28:22 )

Syraene sighed.

"I'll admit, I did hear the tail end of it." She told him.

"I've never seen him so subdued before." She added as he led her inside.

"Not sure if Zeke is here yet or not." She then said looking around.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.