Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing An End Comes to All

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 07:31:59 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

".....see, that's the thing." Hal responded.

"It wasn't just me. It took the power of TWO djinns. The other being an old friend of mine, Haillie." he told her.

"The idea came to us to have her help us in helping you, as she had previously helped us with a VERY major issue." he explained. "But the big hurdle in THAT plan was that she was under the command of Vanessa Encrae." he sighed.

"So we needed to be rid of her to free Haillie from her command." he went on. "A task that is easier said than done." he mumbled further.

"Which is where Zeke came in. He... well... the best way to put it, is that he removed Vanessa from the equation. From life... from... everything. He's... essentially erased her from existence." he continued. "I don't know how, exactly, he did it, but he managed to get ahold of, and use, the Blade of Azrael." he then revealed.

"But... it seems the usage of that blade comes with hefty consequences, depending on one's mindstate when they use it. Zeke... fueled by wanting to help those that had suffered at Vanessa's hands... you and Liv, prominently... used it on her, so it seems he got away with a lesser punishment." he told her.

"...in this case, that's severe nerve pain all over his body, to the point where he's practically paralysed." he concluded, before taking a small breath.

"And that was a mouthful. Sorry about the long-winded explanation, but I felt you deserved a more complete picture."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 07:36:39 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

Angela just sighed lightly.

"Yes. Yes that was a mouthful." She agreed.

"But... the fucking blade of Azrael? Seriously?" She asked.

"Probably a bit of a riot, so to speak, up there about it. Wouldn't be surprised if the nephilim's borrowing of it caused one HELL of an uproar." She addedw ith a light sigh.

"Anyway, I'm going to go and see Zeke. Is there anything else you need of me?"

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 08:02:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah, no." Hal responded.

"I've said all you needed to hear." he told her, before pausing.

"Wait." he then said.

"Liv is in dorm A-4." he informed her.

"Whether you see her before Zeke, or after, is entirely up to you, but I DO suggest you see her ASAP." he went on.

"The poor girl's broken up something bad." he said further, his voice quiet.

"...she'll be so happy to see she has her mother back." he then told her. "Or, well, she's starting to get her back, anyway." he clarified.

"Just one more thing before you go." he then said.

"...welcome back, Agent Edwards."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 08:07:58 )

"Agent? Please. That's always been too high a credit. I've never been anything more than a medic." Angela stated.

"But I will speak with you later." She said. "I need to go and talk to Zeke, then go spend some time with my daughter." She added before waving and heading off.

She made her way through the halls, finding herself not even paying attention as she walked. She was moving on muscle memory, essentially.

As she reached what was her domain, in essence, she made her way in and looked around. One of the interns there, essentially, pointed her in the right direction and she headed off.

She found Zeke unconscious, or asleep, before stepping up to his prone form on the bed. She merely got him onto his front (finding strength she'd long since forgotten she had) and started running her hands over his back. She didn't know if her fae mana would help, but knew that it very well could

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 08:23:57 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After a few minutes of her running her hands over his back, Zeke began to stir.

"....ngh..." he mumbled.

"Urrrgh..." he groaned.

"Guess I can only sleep through the pain for so long." he muttered further, before pausing.

"Wait... I'm on my front?" he mumbled. "What's this soothing feeling...?" he wondered further, before turning his head in Angela's direction.

"....eh?" he muttered, clearly confused.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 09:18:18 )

"Relax, Zeke." Angela said calmly.

"Please, just calm down, chill, don't get yourself stressed out." She added.

"The more you inadvertently, or intentionally, fight the mana, the more it's going to be a pain to try and help." She explained, although it was rather vague.

"You know my mana. Just focus on that for a second. Try and guide it, I'm not entirely sure on the core source of this. I know what the issue is, but I mean where to send anything to try and help, specifically."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:09:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........." Zeke was silent as Angela told him all this.

"I...." he then said, before stopping, sighing, and relaxing his head.

He then did as she said, and tried to send the mana along to where it would do the most good. He could tell that her mana wouldn't fix his issue by any stretch of the imagination, but he could tell that he would still be able to MOVE, at least.

"....Angela..." he then said quietly.

"How much...? I mean..." he then stammered, tripping over his words a little.

"It is... really REALLY you?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 22:20:26 )

Angela just smiled softly.

"It is Zeke. Don't worry." She said calmly before focusing on what she was doing. After she was done - and it took a bit, about forty-five minutes, she stepped back with a light sigh.

"Any better?" She asked.

"I'm honestly not sure how much good my mana would have done, but here's hoping it did some good, at least."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 22:41:23 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"It did." Zeke replied.

"I feel like I can actually MOVE." he told her.

He then sighed, and rolled over onto his back.

"Yep." he said.

"Already, being able to do that is a MASSIVE improvement." he confirmed.

"...so you're getting your memory back?" he then asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 22:46:12 )

"Bits and pieces." Angela answered before sighing.

"Never lost how to use my mana though." She added with a light laugh. "I think because that's basically carved into my genetics."

"Regardless, my goal was to help, and at least I was able to. That's what matters."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 23:15:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....yeah." Zeke replied.

"I suppose so." he said.

"Well, thank you." he told her.

"Already I feel SO much better." he went on.

"Like I said, it feels like I can actually MOVE again." he continued.

"Which is a massive improvement."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 23:18:44 )

"From what I've heard, yeahhh that would be an improvement." Angela commented with a light sigh.

"At least now I know why you weren't answering your phone." She then said. "I'll admit, I was rather concerned regarding that."

"Anyway, I'd love to hang around, but if you wouldn't mind... I really should go and see Liv."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 23:32:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke nodded.

"Go on." he told her.

"...she needs you." he said.

"And she'll be happy to see you again." he went on.

He then sighed, and relaxed a little.

"...means this was all worth it."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 23:34:05 )

Angela got to her feet before sighing.

"You're going to have to explain to me how the hell you got your father to agree to letting you use that damned blade though." She said before waving and heading out. She knew that he'd be all right for a bit, her mana should last for a tleat an hour or two. Beyond that, she wasn't sure how long, admittedly.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 23:43:08 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke watched her go, and bit his lip some.

"That... will be hard to do." he mumbled.

"Seeing as I'm not so sure, myself." he added, laughing a little.

He then just sighed and closed his eyes, enjoying the brief and slight reprieve he had.

It seems that Angela was starting to return, and while he was unsure as to HOW, he was just happy she was.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 23:50:50 )

Angela was silent as she made her way through the halls. She didn't know what to expect fromw aht she would see, but she knew that she had to check in on her daughter, if nothing else.

As she reached the doorway, she sighed lightly, not entirely sure what it was that would greet her. She knew her daughter was in there, yes, but would Liv accept her? Would Live be happy? sad? Mad? Disbelieving?

There was no way for her to know.

So all she did, was reach up and knock on the door, waiting for it to be answered, hoping all would go well. All she could do, is build her life back up from what it was at, and build it back to what it was before.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.