Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing An End Comes to All

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 01:27:26 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

".....Vanessa Encrae, I presume." Zeke responded.

"My name is Ezekiel. And I am here to stop you." he told her.

"You've been allowed to run unchecked for far too long in this world, and I am here to make sure that it stops right here and now." he went on.

"Tell me..." he then said, trailing off a little.

"Do you feel NO guilt in the pain and suffering you've caused?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 01:33:02 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

Vanessa was silent as she crossed her arms beneath her breasts.

"I'm working toward a goal, and everything I have done furthers that goal. What difference does it make to you?" She asked before pausing.

"Ohhhh, you're that angel freak that was plastered all over the house that the book and pen were in." She then said, seeming to clue in surprisingly quickly. Then again, if one knew the kind of information she made sure that she had at her fingertips, it was very much believable.

"So you wish to stop me. All right. Have fun. Your divine genetics will get in the way."

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 01:51:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke could feel the anger rising within him, but it was different than before.

His archangel genes were fired up, seeing one as evil as Vanessa in front of him. He knew she had to be struck down, and he was poised to do so.

"...you have grown too confident." he said.

"You feel yourself nigh untouchable... but I intend to show you that couldn't be further from the truth." he said further.

He then gripped the blade in his hands, and launched himself forward towards her at great speed. However, when he had reached a distance of 2 metres away from her, he crashed into a weird 'barrier' of sorts. One that he could tell was trying to violently repulse him back.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 01:55:03 )

Vanessa just laughed.

"The only reason that you hit that, is because of the human in you." She stated.

"Otherwise, it would have just obliterated you. There is a reason none of those above, or below, have attempted to do what you're trying." She continued before turning back to the one she'd been berating. As she started to light into them again, Zeke could see that the contorl that she had over her 'staff' was extreme. It almost seemed like if that one was let free, then their brain wouldn't be easy to repair.

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 02:15:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke just narrowed his eyes as he saw this... and he realised what she'd been doing to people all her life.

He realised what would have happened to Angela.

He realised just how much pain and suffering she was responsible for... and he gritted his teeth as he continued to push against the barrier, the barrier pushing back at him.

He had no other ideas as to what to do, so all he could do was continue to ram into it, and hope it worked.

...and then... suddenly... he started to hear a very faint sound... like glass splitting and cracking.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 02:28:45 )

Vanessa was stunned as she heard the glass cracking, that was definitely unexpected.

"You have got to be kidding me..." She growled before looking toward the one that was being hounded by her. She gave a simple order, nothing more than to just get in the way, take the hit and do not let him attack her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 02:51:04 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The one she had given the order merely got between her and Zeke, and looked to be readying some sort of mana. However, as soon as they started to do so, Zeke summoned up all of his strength, and made ONE more push towards Vanessa.

As soon as he did so, the barrier shattered, and he launched himself forward.

Then, using the training that he'd received from his father, he stomped a foot onto the ground, spun slightly, and used the hilt of the blade to knock Vanessa's 'slave' off to the side, dazing them.

"TO OBLIVION WITH YOU!" he then yelled at Vanessa, using the momentum he had to face her, before taking the blade and driving it through her stomach.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 03:03:54 )

That all happened over the course of about three seconds, if not just under that.

When the blade pierced through Vanessa's torso, she saw Syraene approaching.

"Have fun in oblivion, Vanessa." was all Syraene said. She had nothing more to say to her daughter, and the pain and hatred that the woman was feeling was very much apparent in her posture and voice.

Vanessa hadn't a chance to say anything before she was gone, her existence erased.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 03:25:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke was frozen in position for about 3 seconds after Vanessa had completely disappeared... before he slumped down to his knees.

"....I did it." he said.

"It's finally done." he said further.

"She's gone. She's finally gone." he went on, before starting to chuckle lightly.

"Heh... maybe now people can finally start to heal." he then said further, before sighing.

"Though this won't change what's happened to Angela." he lamented quietly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 03:34:51 )

Syraene looked around the room before sighing and approaching Zeke.

"Give me the blade, Zeke." She said as a start. After he'd handed it to her, she slid it back into her boot.

"I'm going to get us back to the unit. You're going to need to go to the med wing to make sure there aren't any serious repercussions for this." sge continued as she crouched down next to him.

"And make sure that either Hal or the council sends people to clean this place up." She added with a light sigh.

Once he'd given her the ok to head off, they vanished from where they were, moments before the air in the building seemed to burst with some of her sand.

They appeared in the entrance area of the unit,to find it empty for the moment. A few seconds later, the guard in question stepped into the room, and sat down. They had likely been tending to something or other

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 04:02:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Sorry about that." Jake said.

"Taria needed to talk to me about something." he told them.

"Anyway, what's up?" he asked. "Need to get in?" he asked further.

"Yeah." Zeke replied.

"I need to get down to the medical wing. ASAP." he told Jake.

"...oh?" Jake asked, using his tongue to confirm who they were.

"Yeah, I'm feeling an immense burning agony in my body, and at the moment, my arms are pretty much paralyzed with pain." Zeke responded, almost blandly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 04:03:41 )

Syraene was silent as Zeke said what he did.

"Right, you get a fast trek there." She said before using her sand mana, moments later he was gone, appearing in the med wing so he could get the help he needed a lot quicker.

"Now that that's good... may I get in? I should go let Sharp know what happened." She stated. He had confirmed them, but not opened the door yet.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 04:15:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....uh, right." Jake muttered, pressing the button.

"Go on in." he told her.

"....Zeke all right?" he then asked.

"I've never heard of anything like THAT before." he admitted, a bit of concern in his tone.

"I'd hate for his mother to lose him."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 04:18:27 )

"I don't think Aimee will lose him." Syraene stated.

"He just... did something a human shouldn't have." She added simply.

"I don't have the time to give you all the information. Either I will give it, or you can get it from Zeke, later." With that, she headed in and off to Sharp's office. She didn't know if he was busy at the moment, but she didn't care. She'd either speak with him first, or take the blade back first. Whichever.

She got up there, and sat to wait though, sicne she was told it wouldn't take too long.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 04:40:38 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Sure enough, she was only waiting for about 5 minutes or so, before the one Sharp had been talking with left the office. Another minute later, she was beckoned into the room, to which she followed.

When she stepped inside, Hal looked at her, and sighed.

"Hello again, Syraene." he greeted her.

"I assume you have news for me." he said.

"...is it anywhere close to being GOOD news?" he then asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 04:46:40 )

"Actually, it's mixed." Syraene started.

"One, Zeke is in the med wing, and not in the best of shapes. I am not entirely sure what it is that will be the full effects, but it is a case of punishment for what he has done." She continued.

"Two, Vanessa is gone. Dead, gone, erased from existence." She stated.

"You hve nothing to fear from HER specifically, any longer." She paused here before sighing lightly.

"I need you to arrange taking care of clearing out that place." She then told him.

"There are plenty there that were under Vanessa's control, and as a result need some serious help."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 05:05:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"............" Hal was silent, almost stunned as he heard all that.

"That... that is some of the BEST news I've heard." he said.

"...aside from Zeke." he then admitted.

"I'll try to see if I can get someone that can help him." he muttered.

"And I'll get a team together to try and rescue those that were under her control, as well as clean out the place." he continued.

He then paused for a moment, seemingly noticing something.

"....you carry a weapon?" he asked, looking at her boot.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 05:12:29 )

Syraene sighed as he commented on the blade.

"No, not normally." She stated.

"This is a artefact of divinity that was used to erase my daughter." She added as she withdrew it, the shimmer being something to catch anyone's eye. It would surely draw in those that were mortals, but she didn't know how Sharp would be affected.

"And this is why Zeke is not in a good state for the time being."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 05:29:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....the blade of Azrael?" Hal asked.

"I... admittedly, I knew it was real." he said.

"But... I never knew the extent of what it did, beyond obliterating anyone stabbed by it." he then admitted.

"...so... did Zeke use it?" he asked her.

"And if so, what is the extent of what will happen to him?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 05:31:52 )

Syraene sighed asshe slid the blade back into her boot.

"That's the thing... I'm not entirely sure." She told him honestly.

"He's half human, and that's enough for some sort of effect... but I cannot say anything more for certain. I just don't know." She added.

"I'm about to head up there and return the blade. If I get any information, I'll pass it along."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.