Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing An End Comes to All

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 05:00:41 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"See you later." Hal said to Syraene, before reinstating Kiah's I.D.

"Here." he told her, handing it back.

"Welcome back, Agent Remmington." he told her with a small smile.

Meanwhile, as Syraene made her way through the corridors, she stopped when she came across Zeke talking to Peyton, and seeming like he was comforting her.

"I'm going to try and get it." he told her.

"That blade should be able to do it. I'll talk to my father about it."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 05:18:33 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

Syraene paused a moment.

"eh?" She wondered before hearing what she heard.

". . . " She had a couple of ideas for what it was that he was referring to.

"I... I know." Peyton said with a sigh.

"And... and I hope you can get it, but... at the same time..." she trailed off before sighing, again. This time, heavier.

"I dunno what to make of this, and the fact that it really would result in ... more than just her death."

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 05:24:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...I know." Zeke replied.

"It's a drastic measure, to say the least." he admitted.

"But sometimes times call for it." he said.

"I mean, she deserves it. I'm convinced of it." he went on.

"You'll see. I know this is the right thing to do." he then assured her.

"I'm sure the end will justify the means."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 05:26:35 )

Peyton just sighed.

". . . do you think you can get it though?" She asked, her voice curious.

"And... would it really do any good? Isn't she protected?"

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 05:55:34 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I don't know." Zeke replied.

"But I have to try." he said.

"I... I'm a nephilim." he then commented. "Yes, I'm half-archangel." he commented, before pausing.

"But I'm also half-HUMAN." he reminded her.

"Regardless, my mind is made up. I'm going to end this once and for all." he said.

"She's taken too much from everyone... from ME... and she has to pay." he finished, before he excused himself, and headed down the hallway, in the opposite direction of Syraene.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 06:40:34 )

Syraene was silent before sighing lightly.

"I need to slow him down and speak to them before he does." She said quietly before vanishing from where she was. She appeared as a ghost above Zeke was he was walking down a hall and hesitated before realising she had to do this. She just reached down, stuck her ghostly hand through his skull. Her hand twitched lightly for a moment before she withdrew her hand, mere fractions of a second before his head exploded in pain.

She knew that it wouldn't last long, five, maybe ten, minutes at best, but it would buy her the time to speak to who she needed to. She vanished from where she was and appeared in a well lit field that had a cloudy perimeter. Once there, she looked around and spot who she was looking for ratehr easily. He was speaking wioth someone else, but as she neared, she saw that it was the other one that really should be privvy to the conversation.

As she neared, the hood of her cloak up and hiding her features, the one that her target was speaking to motioned behind him.

"Uriel! Azrael! I need to speak with both of you." She called as she neared.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 07:17:34 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Uriel looked to the individual that his brother was gesturing to, and raised an eyebrow.

"Rare that you come here." he commented.

"Indeed." Azrael agreed.

"I also know that you literally JUST used your powers to delay my son from doing something." Uriel then said.

"Is that related to your appearance here?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 07:19:41 )

"It is." Syraene answered as she let the hood of her cloak fall back.

"He's on his way here, actually." She then said. "And I needed to delay him, for I do not think that if he knew I was requesting you to not acquiesce to his request... well, I don't think he would take taht well, at all." It was a simple truth, that they were both aware of.

"Regardless. You need to deny him, reject the idea. Even if you don't give a reason, just,... don't say yes."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 07:43:30 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...." Uriel was silent as Syraene said all that.

"That's... a very odd request." he said.

"And a vague one, at that." he added.

Azrael, on the other hand, was immediately pinching the bridge of his nose, and looking down towards the ground.

"Oh, no..." he said.

"He's not seriously going to ask, is he?" he asked Syraene.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 07:45:38 )

Syraene looked to Azrael.

"You clue in quick." She commented.

'Although, I must admit that I wouldn't expect anything less from one in your position." She added before looking toward Uriel.

"Have you pieced the details together yet?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 07:55:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Uriel was still trying to understand what was being said... before the gears started to really work together.

"....wait." he muttered.

"....specifically, you mentioned Azrael was relevant." he said.

"That can only mean..." he mumbled, before sighing.

"All right, I'll bite." he said.

"WHY does he want the sword, and WHY should we deny him it?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 07:56:38 )

'He ants it to eliminate my daughter." Syraene started before sighing.

"And you should deny him it because he is half human." She answered.

"I know you both likely want her out of the picture just as much as I do, or anyone does, but if the blase is to be used... hec annot do it now. It will not end well."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:15:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"We do." Uriel responded.

"Undoubtedly." Azrael agreed.

"...but... why deny him...?" Uriel started to ask, before pausing.

"....oh for the love of...' he growled.

"He's in a place of pure hatred and revenge right now, isn't he?" Azrael asked Syraene.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:17:33 )

"As far as I can tell, yes." Syraene answered.

"His love and her daughter, one of his closest friends... they are all affected, quite severely by actions that my daughter has taken." She continued.

"As a result, he has absolutely no interest in leaving her to continue the torment that she has been dealing out. Of course, he does realise that she is not easy to kill due to what she is, so he believes the blade is the best, if not only, means of doing so."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:36:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azrael just sighed again.

"And he intends to strike her down with the fury and rage that only comes from a place of seeking revenge for being personally slighted." he said.

"And when a non-archangel does that... the blade will destroy them." Uriel went on.

"Or, in this case, it will destroy his human half, and it will not end well for him." he then said further. "And everyone that cares about him will suffer." he went on, starting to get angry, himself.

"And what his mother would go through..." he then growled, gnashing his teeth.

"Hoo boy..." Azrael muttered.

"Uriel's now ready to give the boy a verbal thrashing he won't soon forget." he told Syraene.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 10:00:27 )

Syraene just laughed lightly.

"And that's my cue to leave." She commented.

"Azrael, if you are all right with it, I will come collect the blade myself when he is in the right headpace for it." She stated.

"I will be keeping an eye on him on that plane, because I want him to be able to finish my daughter off." After he'd agreed, she vanished from where she was in a burst of sand, mere moments before there was another form aproaching.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 20:14:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Literally, just as Syraene left, Azrael noticed the other form approaching, and disappeared, himself.

"...." Uriel was silent as the other two left, and looked towards the approaching male.

"Father!" the figure called out.

"I need to speak with you!" Zeke then declared as he got closer, unaware of what he was walking into.

Meanwhile, back in the Unit, Illias sighed as he mixed a couple of things together.

"Hmm." he mumbled.

"Yes... yes, that works nicely." he commented with a small nod.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 23:02:22 )

Ilias was looking things over in one of the labs when there was a knock. The knock in question didn't stop, it just continued going.

Non stop.

It wasn't super loud, but it was loud enough to drive people a bit crazy. Those that stopped to let her in were rejected. She just head up a piece of paper to the glass with one name on it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 23:25:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Will someone answer that!?" Illias shouted out.

"...I SAID, "will someone ANSWER that!?"!?" he then repeated, after a bit.

"....ANSWER THAT!" he then shouted out, but it continued.

"Oh for the love of-FINE!" he then exclaimed, getting up from where he was.

"I'LL DO IT!" he said further, marching forward angrily.

"Nevermind the fact that I might be in the middle of something, NOOOOO, let the damn-" he ranted, until he noticed who was there... and the piece of paper they were holding.

It had his name on it.

This, combined with who the person holding it was, caused his angry march to turn into a slow and wobbly stagger, as he slowly got closer towards her.

"K... Kiah...?" he asked, when he was close enough that she could hear him.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 23:26:40 )

"You gonna let me in?" Kiah asked after a moment or two as she finally stopped knocking.

"Or are you going to just question my existence, as it kind of seems that's what you want to do?" She then asked after a moment with a light shrug.

"I can leave if you'd prefer."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.