Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing An End Comes to All

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 23:45:44 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Illias shook his head vigorously.

"N-no, no, no, it's not that." he said.

"I don't want you to leave!" he insisted.

"....but.... uh... are you sure you should BE here?" he then asked.

"I mean... if I need to let you in, then doesn't that mean you don't have the proper authorization to be in the lab?" he asked her further.

"...you and Sharp always told me never to let someone in unless they prove they're allowed to BE in." he then added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 23:49:26 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

Kiah just sighed. Of all times for him to hold true to the rules. She just laughed lightly as she quickly swiped the scanner and made her way in, all before he was able to properly react to it.

"That good enough proof?" She asked. Once she was standing in front of him though, she had no idea how it would go. At least before he couldn't do anything to her, and while she wasn't convinced he would hurt her.. she wasn't sure. For all she knew, he'd wanna just smack her rather solidly after she took off like that.

And she'd let him.

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 00:19:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Illias was stunned. Stunned silent, and still.

However, he then suddenly let out a large breath, as he almost collapsed to his knees.

"...so you're back." he said.

"I... I was wondering if I would ever see the day." he admitted.

"I've tried my best to keep your lab going, but... it wasn't the same." he continued.

At the same time, she heard violent hissing from his hair.

"...yeah, THEY'RE not pleased, though." Illias then commented.

"Especially Helena."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 00:36:58 )

"I had some shit to work through, because I was honestly a danger to those around me if I had come back before now." Kiah told him honestly.

"It really was for the best that I wasn't here." She paused a moment.

"And if your snakes can't be mature enough to realise that shit like this happens from time to time, then who knows what it will result in. If your snakes start to be... particularly vocal and disruptive, it may not go well." She warned.

"I get that they aren't happy, but at the same time... it's just a thing that you'll need to get them to smarten up, so to speak." she sighed here.

"And I was kinda worried that I'd come back and find the place have a lot more... decorations, sahll we say?"

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 01:07:35 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......." Illias was silent for a moment.

"Welcome back, boss." he told her.

"And as you can see... I didn't decorate." he said.

"Everything is still standing." he told her further.

"I did all I could to keep the place running." he continued.

"Is there anything else?" he then asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 01:16:44 )

Kiah was silent for a moment.

"Yeah, there is one other things." She said with a soft smile before stepping up and wrapping her arms around him.

"I missed you, and I'm sure you missed me too." She added after a few seconds. After stepping back, she just smiled softly.

"I ... am rather thrilled to see that you didn't end up losing your mind though."[b] She then said. [b]"It's something I was rather concerned about with coming back, to be honest."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 01:58:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Illias paused when she wrapped her arms around him, but he managed to return the gesture before she stepped back.

"....well..." he mumbled.

"I DID bury myself in work." he admitted.

"And I WAS more irritable without you here." he went on.

"Irritable!?" a passing employee said, upon hearing that. "THAT'S an understatement!" he said, continuing on.

"THANK you, Allan!" Illias shot back through gritted teeth.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 02:03:34 )

Kiah just paused.

"Yo! Allan, gimme the details. How much of an understatement IS that?" She asked. When he paused, he sighed.

". . . nothing pleased him." was Allan's reply. When Ilias looked like he was about ready to argue that, Kiah silenced that thought for the moment with a glance.

"He would snap at everyone for anything and if something actually went wrong..." he trailed off for a moment before continuing, "he moaned groaned whined and complained as if the world was ending."

". .. so he became a bit melodramatic." Kiah commented.

"That's fair. I kinda just abandoned ship and all."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 02:11:49 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"..........." Illias was silent now.

"I have to go." Allan then said.

"I need to heft these boxes to storage." he told them, before excusing himself and leaving.

".......hm." Illias then mumbled.

"I... should go back to work." he said.

"Just... or maybe -I- should consider disappearing for a while." he then muttered.

"If I was such a dictator as all that, maybe I should just go." he finished, through gnashing teeth.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 02:18:32 )

Kiah just sighed.

"Hey, you do what you feel you need." She commented with a light shrug.

"But before that, what's going on down here? As in what is being worked on and whatnot." She then said.

"Because I kinda need to know what the information for the department I kinda hold the keys to is doing."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 02:52:03 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Illias was silent again, before shaking his head.

"I'm working on something for the Order." he told her.

"At first, I was working on something to stop the corruption that was plaguing it." he said. "But that situation ended up being fixed before I could finish it." he went on.

"So the scope changed to something that could prevent it from happening again." he continued.

"....so that's what I'm doing."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 03:14:58 )

"Is that the only thing that everyone is working on, or is there more that people are doing?" Kiah asked. She'd asked for all the information about what was going on, after all.

"Beyond that, if this is the only thing going on at the moment here, then tell me what to do to help.".

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:42:56 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....hm." Illias muttered.

"Well... all right, we DO have a number of projects going." he admitted.

"We have some development for new weapons going on, but that's kinda stalled while Mira works out her issues with Peyton right now..." he muttered.

He then snapped his fingers.

"Oh!" he exclaimed.

"And we're also making a new supply of the 'truth serum' we use! That's a little behind schedule due to recent events."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:44:54 )

Kiah was silent for a moment.

"I can easily help get a new mix of that serum out. It's pretty easy for me to do. On that note, did you get the revised recipe from my desk for it?" She asked, her voice curious.

"Since I edited it, but then the bullshit happened and I hadn't had a chance to put it with the rest." She added.

"Of course, if you didn't, that's not a problem. It's just a more effective mix, if you recall."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:04:47 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah, yes, I did." Illias replied.

"I made sure it got to the team working on it." he said.

"They're making progress, but we're pulled a little thin at the moment, so we have less manpower to put on it." he went on, before pausing.

"...though, admittedly, that could be because I'M dedicating myself to the Order business." he then muttered.

"Regardless, either coming to help with my project, or working with the team on the truth serum would be the most productive usage of time." he concluded, before pausing.

"Oh... and yes, I realise I DID kinda fall apart without you here." he then said, conceding to her point from earlier. "But I didn't get anywhere NEAR as bad as that Levi kid's gotten..." he mumbled, shaking his head slightly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:06:36 )

Kiah paused. She was about to say that she'd be cool with helping with the serum, because that was likely to be a quicker thing. Once that was done she'd help with Ilias' project.

When he mentioned Levi though, she just froze.

"I... wait... what?" She asked.

"Ili, what's going on with him?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:28:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Huh?" Illias muttered.

"Oh... crap, I said that out loud, didn't I...?" he muttered.

"Uh... eh-heh... well... see... when he heard that you left this place, feeling the way you did, he... REALLY shut himself in." he told her.

"Nobody's really seen him for... close to 2 weeks or so now." he continued.

"Apparently he's sequestered himself in his dorm. Refuses to come out for anything." he went on.

"Even his schooling's starting to suffer by now, I'd wager."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:35:46 )

"Ah." was all Kiah said before sighing.

"I'm going to go ... clean that mess up first." She then said.

"I'll be back afterward." With that, she didn't even give him a chance to say anything before heading off.

She made her way through the halls before she reached the dorms, the long term dorms at that, that were more akin to apartments. Once to the one in question, the intended door, she paused a moment before knocking.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:49:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

There was silence when she knocked. So she knocked again.

And again. And again. Until it just turned into constant knocking.

"....what?" she then heard a soft and pathetic voice ask from behind the locked door.

"If that's you, Ally, did you lose your key?" they asked.

"If it's anyone else, go away." they then said.

"It's better if you stay away from me."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:52:03 )

Kiah didn't stop knocking as she rolled her eyes.

'Just answer the damn door" She commented after a couple seconds.

"We need to talk, Levi!"

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.