Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hey there~ Laila here!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 10:11:36 )
Hi! I'm Laila!
I'm new around here! Nice to meet you all!

I'm a 28yr old in the PNW of the USA!

I've got a fondness for Magical girls and Monsters! I love the color purple, with pink and blue coming in next!
I also really love learning about other languages and cultures!
And I adore flowers, gems and dolls and spend my free time playing a lot of videogames!

Any neat tips or tricks I should know about Voltra?

Thanks~
♥Laila Kin

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 10:20:58 )
┌── R A X T O N ──┐
─ ──┤█║█│█║▌█╟── ─

Hey welcome to Voltra,
There is an event going right now :)
So i would suggest going to the event forum & participate to get some prizes *A*

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 10:30:43 )
@Raxton: Ah! Thank you for the warm welcome and heads up about the event!
I'll hop right into it! :D

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 10:43:03 )
┌── R A X T O N ──┐
─ ──┤█║█│█║▌█╟── ─

No problem, also this thread is really helpful
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/969

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 10:58:09 )
Hi Welcome to Voltra!

come and join the event and get free items!! : D (get lanterns to exchange for free items, and also user run contests!)
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 11:09:22 )
@Raxton: Ah that was helpful! Thank you very much! ^^

@Kairu: Thank you very much! Already on it!
Oh I love your kitty cat by your avatar! I have a little black cat in real life named Jinx! What is that item called?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 11:25:48 )
@LailaKin: welcome to voltra! What kind of video games do you play?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 11:31:26 )
@Ixora: Oh gosh! Thank you!
I play all kinds of things! But I mostly love Survival Building games!
So Minecraft, ARK, Terraria, and Starbound are big names on my list!
I'm also a diehard Overwatch fan! And sometimes I enjoy Real Time Strategy games, like Age of Empires, and such.
Oh gosh! and I almost forgot! I love The Sims, Stardew Valley and Pokemon!

.. And Princess Maker.. Okay, You know what? This picking games thing is hard! I have a lot of loves!
If Im not eatin, sleepin or workin... I'm Gaming! Although, I game while I eat and work too xD

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 11:50:52 )

》::: ✿・`.*
@LailaKin: welcome!! What are your favorite flowers? I'm totally just getting into them lately
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 11:55:42 )
@milkdaddy: Oh Goodness! Where to start.. Well, I'm a diehard fan of Daffodils, Roses, Hyacinths, Lavendar and carnivorous plants and succulents!
Lately, I've been working on growing some catnip for my kitties! After that I want to try a small herb garden and then later some small food stuff on my apartment balcony!
I have a really hard time picking favorites xD I just love them all so much! They bring such color to the world :3

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 11:59:20 )

》::: ✿・`.*
@LailaKin: I love the way lavender smells ! I like poppies, they're so pretty! ;w; and petunias. I wanna get some succulents for my house eventually too.
Aww thats adorable lol. I have dogs so no catnip for us xD
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 12:47:56 )
HAY NEW FRAND!
I'm glad you like magical girls for reasons I will not currently specify!
Does your love of other cultures and languages reach into the realm of fiction?
I've always been fascinated by made-up cultures as well as the real deal.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:25:01 )

@LailaKin: hi and welcome to Voltra

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:03:36 )
@LailaKin: hey Laila :3 im sure you know there’s an event going on rn so you can get lots of cool stuff. I’m glad you actually came hehe~ i wanted to talk to you still I just spend all my time here xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 20:33:26 )
@milkdaddy: Actually! There are some things you can grow for puppers! Im not as familiar with it though but a quick search on Google should turn up some fun and fancy ideas to spoil your Woofers.
Oh man, I've been looking for just the right succulent everywhere! It's really hard to find the one I want though x.x;

@Glume: :o Magical Girls are Life! D:
You know, I hadn't thought about it much but I'd say it does actually, perhaps in the context of gaming worlds too. I can think of a few times I delved way too far into a game or book race/culture etc and read for hours on things I didn't really need to know. I liked Harry Potter's world so much I have a tattoo of it on my shoulder. xD

@Totalanimefan: Aw, Thanks! :3 Appreciate the Welcome!

@kiwi: Ayyyye! I'd wave, but it's hard to know there's anyone out there in all these trees! XD
Idk where you're at and I don't want to delve into your business, but I'm up in Bellingham, Washington!
Thanks for the Welcome! :D

@Laufeia: Lau♥ I'm really glad you thought of me! The Avatars are so cute here :3 I'ma be working my butt off today on the event here! Good timing too, cause I wasn't sure what to do with the end of the other event! Oh my god, You're as cute as ever here too! D: And in Laila's Favorite color! D:

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 20:39:42 )
@LailaKin: :3 heh yeah, I enjoy talking to ya ;3 I love the avatars and items here so much. And the community is great. I think you’ll enjoy it herea lot. ^_^ It’s my next favorite color next to black and pink

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 20:44:53 )
@Laufeia: I was gonna say, do we earn lanterns outside of the event forum, but from what I'm seeing.. I think we do?
Idk if Im going to keep my monster-y look long. The eye is hard to work with hair and nose wise. Maybe Laila will have to monster it up some other way o.o Or maybe I'll have to find some out of shop items o.o
Ah! Choices! D: There's so many choices here.
I was sposed to clean house today.. Its already 1pm, so I woke up late.. Then the first thing I did was hop on here! XD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:07:15 )
@LailaKin: yeah You get the most lanterns in event and less in others. Undercurrent doesn’t give any lanterns. I’ll give you some really good threads for the event :3 ...I need to fold laundry and clean as well. Oops.

veng’s prize fest

how many lanterns do you have

smash the melons
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:18:57 )
@Laufeia: There we go! Posted in each of those! Ah, Trying my beeeest D:
I'm up to 43 lanterns so far! So close to an attempt at the Goldfish scoop game! :D

T-T How am I already sleepy again? I've been hungry too long. Now my body is like, "Fine! You won't feed us?... Hah! Sleep all day! D:"
::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:19:40 )
Princess Maker? That's old-school, lol. I remember playing PM2 on DOS.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.