Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hey there~ Laila here!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 02:02:29 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

@Laufeia: I feel that! Last night I felt like I was just hopping thread after thread and then this morning going back to read responses was like... What was being said again? x.x;

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 02:22:20 )
@LailaKin: I've been hoppin everywhere.gosh I need to eat some food. I'm starting to get really hangry. And I have to cook bc I don't trust my fiancé to cook it to my specifications xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 04:37:42 )

@Laufeia: I know those feels. I get really set on having things done a certain way. It took 3 months of the BFF living with me before I would trust them to make sweet iced tea the -right- way. They only were finally allowed when one day they just did it without asking and I came home and they were like, "I made tea." I was like... ".... Oh?...Are.. You.. Sure...?" They did alright. Could've been mixed a tad better, steeped a tad longer, and made a bit sweeter. But not bad for someone who normally doesn't sweeten his tea.

I've been so busy at work I haven't eaten the yummy dinner I made T-T Ugh. Gonna have to get to it soon but I hesitate because I know the moment I pull it out someone will have a new issue. x.x'

@Bioshock: D'aw Schucks! Thank You! And yes! We do :D What else do you play? I'd list mine but.. good god.. that's a loooooong list.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 04:43:22 )
@LailaKin: hehe I love tea 🍵 🐸 sweet tea is pretty addicting. I’m just really picky about the way rice is made lol. Everything else I can deal with xD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 06:03:57 )
@LailaKin: you still need a deer?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 00:39:24 )

@Bioshock: I love those too! But Im also a Chicken so I always want someone there watching me play xD or I enjoy watching others play them. xD
I meant to play ARK last night but the Twin and I got on Second Life and Well, There went all our time :P It's almost ridiculous how much Second Life consumes us when its just us so far on there. :P

@Laufeia: Oh my gosh, Right? How do you make your rice? I prefer brown rice simmered in Chicken broth with quite a few other spices thrown in!
And yes! I still need Deer! Im a little sad there isnt a pose in it that just has both arms+shrug rather than individual arms.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 00:47:56 )
@LailaKin: well I normally just throw it on the skillet and then let it simmer in stuffs. I like it slightly overcooked xD

Trade sent your way. I'm gonna have so much event stuff by the end of this thing. I'll just give the extras to noobs and sell them some time down the line <_<

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 01:23:53 )

@Bioshock: Oh my gosh! You should totally come hang with us sometime~ We're working on a cute Magical Girl/Monster Girl/Gamer hangout! Did you check out the The Crystal Heart Event yet? It's open for a a few more days! All Magical Girl Themed! Couple of freebies there too!

Ah yeah, I'm so thankful for LPs and streams XD I streamed for a little bit but never got viewers so I kind of fell out of it.
Saurian... Ill have to look that up!

@Laufeia: Haha, Oddly enough I sometimes like my rice slightly under-cooked. :o Oh Sweet! thank you so much!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 01:53:59 )
@LailaKin: no problem :P I’m sure you’ll have extras soon enough as well. Still a few days left of the event x3 ~

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 02:11:12 )

@Laufeia: True! We'll certainly see!
Wah! Surprise! New Look :D These legs are to die for! Im just sad the purple dress I had locks the arms in place because long sleeves T-T
Sidenote that hair you have on is toooo cute!

@Bioshock: Sure is! It's a shopping event! But I found it fun to look through!
The event details are on this page here. Which should include a Teleport link.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 03:11:49 )

@Bioshock: Oh wow XD That sounds fantastic.
I've always been a fan of the abandoned spaceship and Waaaay back they used to have a Vore room where everything made you feel like an ant.

I twin with my BFF on there so our outfits stay fairly tame x.x; Shes not as into the creepy as I am. We're just running around as pastel magical school girls in pink and purple xD
But I actually have 3 accounts on SL and just one I spend money on.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 03:52:25 )
@LailaKin: yes the leg mod is great ;3 ! t h i c c - that does get annoying with some things >> sometimes I wanna mix certain things and it just won’t work because of the dang arms xD

And thank you~~ I like your new witchy vibe xD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 19:47:37 )
@LailaKin: dang that was weird. Somehow I accidentally blocked you and I was trying to figure out where you went. Lmao. Wish the button wasn’t so easy to press on mobile >_>

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 20:11:20 )
LailaKin:
@milkdaddy: Oh Goodness! Where to start.. Well, I'm a diehard fan of Daffodils, Roses, Hyacinths, Lavendar and carnivorous plants and succulents!
Lately, I've been working on growing some catnip for my kitties! After that I want to try a small herb garden and then later some small food stuff on my apartment balcony!
I have a really hard time picking favorites xD I just love them all so much! They bring such color to the world :3

Pleased to meet you too, oh and what kind of game is Princess Maker?
Guess we both just joined here.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 23:56:24 )

@Bioshock: That definitely sounds like the Doomed Ship o.o xD And yeeees :3 Matchy Matching is fuuun :3

@Laufeia: Daw thanks :3 I want to add more to it but Im just not sure what atm. And weird o.o Oh looking at it now you're right its really easy to hit isn't it? x.x;

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Princess Maker is a Princess Raising sim. You set her schedule each day between classes and work and depending on the game you play a week/month each turn. You have to balance her studying(which costs money for the classes) with her working (which earns money) with her Fatigue/Stress while on a albeit, long time limit. You raise her from like age 10 up to 18 where she's consider a grown up and you see what kind of girl you raised. There's a bunch of different endings. It's great :3 Some people like to try and get every ending, I just like raising her and seeing what I get xD There's events and such that happen in it too.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 00:11:59 )
@LailaKin: yeah Its pretty big I guess I just clicked it while scrolling or something. <__<
Wouldn't mind if ya came by mah hangout, ;3 it needs life pumped back into it because one of mah friends quit. ;o;

On another note, are you interested in Pokémon at all?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 05:56:53 )
LailaKin:

@Bioshock: That definitely sounds like the Doomed Ship o.o xD And yeeees :3 Matchy Matching is fuuun :3

@Laufeia: Daw thanks :3 I want to add more to it but Im just not sure what atm. And weird o.o Oh looking at it now you're right its really easy to hit isn't it? x.x;

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Princess Maker is a Princess Raising sim. You set her schedule each day between classes and work and depending on the game you play a week/month each turn. You have to balance her studying(which costs money for the classes) with her working (which earns money) with her Fatigue/Stress while on a albeit, long time limit. You raise her from like age 10 up to 18 where she's consider a grown up and you see what kind of girl you raised. There's a bunch of different endings. It's great :3 Some people like to try and get every ending, I just like raising her and seeing what I get xD There's events and such that happen in it too.

If I'm not wrong, that game DID help to pave a way of inspiration for Long Live the Queen(which I've yet to play) too, didn't it?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 09:34:48 )

@Laufeia: Ooh! I'll have to check it out!
And o.o Yes. I'm in love with the Eeveelutions but Espeon is my favorite.

@LupaPrinceRomulus: It did indeed! But honestly, I have a hard time liking LLtQ because it forces you to be linear. There's Check point progresses along the way and not much freedom to really decide the Queen's schedule without missing those checkpoints. You basically end up either relying on a guide or having to replay a dozen times to learn each checkpoint as you go and pray you get lucky on a few!

::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 11:17:57 )
LailaKin:

@Laufeia: Ooh! I'll have to check it out!
And o.o Yes. I'm in love with the Eeveelutions but Espeon is my favorite.

@LupaPrinceRomulus: It did indeed! But honestly, I have a hard time liking LLtQ because it forces you to be linear. There's Check point progresses along the way and not much freedom to really decide the Queen's schedule without missing those checkpoints. You basically end up either relying on a guide or having to replay a dozen times to learn each checkpoint as you go and pray you get lucky on a few!

In terms of trying to keep the lady of Royal blood ALIVE, 'Long Live the Queen' sounds less forgiving than Princess Maker in general.
Still I find it interesting that design-wise, 'Long Live the Queen' is also partially influenced by 'Sailor Moon' in certain respects too.

In any case, sounds like most of the time this game is gonna force you to 'git gud' if you wanna get anywhere with it.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 17:12:01 )
@LailaKin: there’s a cool Pokémon thread you might be interested in. it’s a lot of fun. There’s events for it and whatnot too. There’s actually one going on rn. But here’s the normal Pokémon Thread. It has page prizes too :P I enjoy it. xD
Shop | Hangout | Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.