Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hey there~ Laila here!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:50:32 )
@ LailaKin: yeah and you can keep posting in those. Even if you win a prize you can keep trying for more. As long as you don’t spam, obviously. Lol :P there’s so many user events. There is also a thread in the giveaways- you can ask for as much stuff as you want. I’ve asked a couple times so don’t be shy. xD
I can actually give you some stuff I don’t need too. ^^

Giveaway thread

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:52:52 )

@LailaKin: Hello and welcome to voltra! i saw you on another welcome forum and decided to say hello!!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 22:11:50 )
@onsenmark: Haha, Very oldschool! They have it on Steam these days. Well, Most of them, I think they're up to Princess Maker 5 but Princess Maker 3 isn't on Steam because I guess a different group has rights/developed it or something like that.

@Laufeia: Oh Gosh! Thank you so much :3 You're the best! I am still trying to stay awake x.x; Bah! The BFF is being such a sleepyhead.
Oh Oh! He just woke up! Finally D: Food is on the horizon, Laufeia! Im so excited T-T

@Howonk: Oh goodness! Hello! Thank you for coming to say hi! Nice to meet you!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 22:23:54 )
@LailaKin: no problem lol. yay food! What are you eating? I’m eating veggie burgers in a few hours lol.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 22:26:36 )
@Laufeia: Well it was going to be 7-11 taquitos because lazy day.. but their grills were down T-T
-flops dramatically-
Halp, I'm dying.

P.S. Is there a way to Item Preview? I was going to do that giveaway you last linked me but I realized.. I have no idea what the things she has are!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 22:34:44 )
@LailaKin: oh god we need TAQUITOS IN HERE, STAT!!!! Stay with me!!

And yeah I forgot I was gonna tell you, there’s a thread for all the items here . It has a directory at the top. ^^

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 22:43:31 )
I’ll be back later, hub wants to go for a hike and stuff ^_^ I need the physical activity. Lmao. I wish you luck in the giveaway events~ CYA L8r

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 22:52:33 )

@LailaKin: Hello!!!!! its nice to meet you as well ~ (also sorry for the late reply, i was testing our a new art program!)

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 23:03:25 )
@Laufeia: Ooh! Be careful out there! Theres this giant burning orb out there killing pasty people like myself! XD
@Howonk: Ooh! A new Art program! That sounds exciting! I wish I could do art D:

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 23:30:16 )
@LailaKin: i think the kitty is called thirteen

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 23:31:49 )
@Kairu: Ah yes! I just found it in the Item thread I was linked too :D It's so cuuute :3

I also found a bunch of new stuff I want to quest for! Woot! :D

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 23:34:26 )
@LailaKin: you can buy them in volts you just need to find who sells em in exchange : )
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 23:36:38 )
@Kairu: :o Im gonna have to talk lots to afford them though xD

Which usually is not a problem for me. I talk too much they say. The hard part is finding people interested in the things I am typically! XD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:15:54 )
@LailaKin: somehow I managed to survive the burning orb of death.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:21:16 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

@Laufeia: Omg, I'm so proud of you! Good Job!
o.o Can I call you Lau? I want to call you LauLau. I call myself Lai or LaiLai sometimes. I think this is cute idea T-T But I want to ask before I just throw nicknames on you xD

So, I still didn't get Taquitos, but I DID get Potatoes covered in Cheese with Eggs and Turkey bacon :3
So, I too Survived! ... So far.
Now I'm all by myself for the day T-T Which I hate this part of my days off x.x; I don't even like my days off anymore x.x;

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:31:01 )
@LailaKin: yeah I dont mind :3 that sounds super yummy <_<.. I love Turkey bacon. Not a fan of normal bacon. >_> I'm makin food right now. Rice and veggies and black bean burgers :3
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:36:17 )

@Laufeia: Ooh, that sounds delicious o.o
I'm make brown sugar salmon later, with rice cooked in chicken broth and peas and corn added to it!
I'm not a fan of regular bacon much either. I'll eat it, but I actually choose Turkey bacon over it. I like it completely crispy, no floppiness no chewy parts! D:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:58:30 )

@kiwi: Ah yeah, I grew up in Memphis, Tenn.
We moved here when I was 16 and it was like walking into another world to me.
I'd never seen so many trees in my life! D:
Then my mom asked me one day if I wanted to go grocery shopping with her and I was like, "Sure, I'd like to see what the new town I'm in is like I guess."
We're walking down aisle after aisle and I stopped her and was like, "Mom..Ma'.. Are we in a health food store?"
She's looking at me funny like, "What? No? Why?"
I'm like, "Everything is Organic this.. Organic that.. There's things here I didn't even know could be Organic. The BBQ sauce section was only like.. a couple shelves.."
I had no concept of what organic was and was used to damn near half an aisle of BBQ sauces coming from Memphis.
Crazy Culture shock!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 02:05:08 )

@LailaKin: You're welcome. How was your day today?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 02:12:58 )

@Totalanimefan: It's been alright. SO Hottttt T-T
Trying to get myself in a mood to do literally anything.
How was your day?

::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.