Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fate and Destiny

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 03:48:10 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"....oh... oh, wow..." Levi said in a hushed tone.

"That's... amazing." he said further. "Seriously, this is great!" he exclaimed.

"The audio quality of these are wonderful, and they're so comfortable." he went on.

He then paused and looked right into Ally's eyes, taking his shades off.

"...thank you." he said, sincerity in his tone.

"Just... thank you so much."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 06:06:46 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

Ally just laughed as Levi said all he did.

"I hadn't expected you to ask to use them, I'd planned to have them for you for your birthday, but eh. It's only a couple weeks, so no harm done." She commented with a shrug.

"especially since I know that they will be quite useful for the moment. Something tells me that they'll really hell you not freak out."

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 06:30:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Levi was silent once more, before nodding.

"Yeah." he said.

"I hope so." he told her, looking at them.

He then looked back at her, and smiled.

"This is... well... one of the nicest things anyone's ever done for me." he told her.

"Coincidentally enough, most of the nicest things that have happened to me have been as a result of YOU..." he then said, thinking about it.

He then chuckled, and sighed quietly.

"I need to make sure I get YOU something awesome for YOUR birthday now." he smirked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 06:33:48 )

Ally just smirked.

"No worries. You've got half a year to plan it out." She commented.

"For now, just do what you feel will help - within reason... don't go break any laws, of course." She then said. "I'm going to check the few online Wiccan resources and see if I can find anything that could, possibly, potentially, help here."

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 06:40:48 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Levi nodded in response.

"All right." he replied.

"You do that, then." he said.

He then paused, and thought about something.

"...I need to put together a playlist for serenity and clarity." he mumbled.

"Time to hit the internet, myself." he finished, before smiling, and heading towards his computer to do so.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 08:02:00 )

Ally just sighed lightly, not sure what it was that she was supposed to make of this. What was happening to her best friend? And was there anything, anything at all, that she could do?

---

She sighed as she sat on the front step with the boy that she found had a crush on her. They'd actually become pretty fast friends... once he stopped tormenting her mother, just for her attention.

"I dunno, Danny." She started.

"Mom's... I dunno. Something seems... off about her."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 08:09:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The boy looked confused and concerned when she confided that info to him.

"....what do you mean, Liv?" he asked.

"Off? How so?" he asked further.

"She hasn't seemed any different to ME, but you see her a LOT more than I do." he then reasoned.

"Have you seen anything really weird or off?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 08:11:02 )

"... she's been quieter, more reserved, more private than usual." Liv answered honestly.

"I ... I just... I dunno... and I can't get a hold Zeke to get him to check in, either." She added. He could hear the concern in her voice, couldn't hope to ignore it either.

"I just... I dunno... I'm worried. She's not usually like this."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 08:27:08 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........hm." Danny mumbled, thinking about it.

"Well... I mean... I can't really do much to help with your Mom..." he said.

"But maybe I can try and get ahold of Zeke?" he offered.

"I mean, my Dad works with him a decent amount, or at least sees him a lot." he went on. "So maybe I can see if he can reach him and get him here to help with your Mom." he continued.

"...." he was then silent, before fidgeting a little.

"I... yeah, I'll try and do what I can to help." he added quietly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 10:24:57 )

"Thanks, Danny." Liv said after a moment before sighing.

"I just... don'tw ant to go home." She then admitted.

"Which is why I've been here so much. Mom's... I dunno, it feels so lonely at home, but not bad, if tyhat makes sense?" She added.

"I just don't like how she's so alone lately."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 01:35:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Danny felt so bad now.

He'd been harassing her mother in the past, just for attention, and he was wondering if he had something to do with how she was acting right now.

"Um..." he mumbled.

"I think I understand what you mean." he told her.

"...do... you want to come inside?" he then asked.

"We have some nice fresh fruit if you want something to eat." he offered. "And I'm sure Mom and Dad would be happy to share it." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 01:39:43 )

Liv was silent for a moment before nodding.

"That... that'd be lovely. You guys always have the freshest and tastiest of fruits." She then said with a light chuckle.

"And some of the cleanest water, too." She added

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 02:22:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Danny just chuckled as well, and smiled.

"Come on inside, then." he told her.

With that, they got up, and made their way inside.

"Mom!?" Danny called out.

"Liv and I are gonna have some fruit and water, okay!?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 02:24:08 )

"Yeah sure! Just leave the dragonfruit for your dad's smoothies!" They heard from upstairs, moments before a door closed. She'd stopped by to let them know that if they needed her, she was in the shower, so they probably caught her just as she was heading into the room in question.

"Well, that's fine. I'm not fond of the stuff." Liv commented with a chuckle.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 03:10:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Danny just smiled as Liv chuckled. He liked seeing her happy, liked hearing her laugh.

"All right, cool." he said.

"We got a LOT to choose from." he told her, opening the fridge, and showing her the vast variety they had, from commonplace to rare.

"Let me know what you want, and I can put together a fruit salad." he said further.

"My knife skills are good enough that Mom and Dad trust me alone with one."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 04:28:07 )

"Well... you aren't alone." Liv stated simply.

"And I'm largely not fond of cantaloupe, but pretty much anything and everything else is fair game" She then said with a light chuckle.

"So surprise me! What do you think would end up tasting good?" She asked with a smile

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 04:49:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Danny was silent, before looking at what they had.

".....hm." he mumbled.

He then grabbed about 7 different fruits and berries they had, and took them over to the counter. Once they were there, he grabbed a knife and started to cut parts of them up, putting them in a large bowl. Once they were all in the bowl, he rinsed them off with water, let the water drain, and then proceeded to put the rest of the fruits and berries back in the fridge. He then took out a pitcher of water, bringing it over to the fruit mixture. The first thing he did afterwards was split the fruit salad into 2 smaller bowls, and poured 2 large glasses of the cold water, adding some ice cubes as well.

He then proceeded to put the water back, before handing Liv her fruit salad and water.

"Here you go." he said.

"We can eat in the den if you want." he told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 05:10:00 )

Liv nodded.

"Lead the way." She said with a ligh chuckle as she accepted what it was that he'd handed her.

"Wouldn't be right if I did... in your house." She added.

while Liv and danny were getting themselves acquainted with the couch, Angela was sitting at work, at the reception desk, doing what she could witht he paperwork. She looked... kinda like hell. She was dead tired, and it wasn't hard to see. She was still competent at work though, even if her handwriting was starting to look like a bit of a mess (but that was why she was typing most things.)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 05:30:27 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Danny just smiled.

"Right then." he said, as they made their way to the den.

Meanwhile, as Angela was doing her work, she sensed... something. Something heavy and ominous was headed her way. Very slowly and methodically.

She then heard footsteps headed her way as well.

"...hello?" Levi said, looking around.

"Is anyone around?" he asked, his voice sounding... off. Like he was in the middle of some kind of voice change, even though that had happened much earlier in his life.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 05:31:30 )

Angela looked up and saw Levi before pausing. Something was telling her not to help this one, but... she had to.

"Hey, what's going on?" She asked as she got to her feet and made her way over.

"You ok?"

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.