Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fate and Destiny

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 04:12:48 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Just as she said the last part, and realized that she was alone... for the most part... she saw a burst of black flames appear before her, which died down to reveal a man she'd not seen before.

"......" he was silent, before looking down.

"Oh son of a fucking whore." he snarled, before looking around some.

"Hey." he said to Ally, before noticing Kiah, and rushing over towards her.

"KIAH!" he exclaimed as he did so.

"Damn it all!" he yelled, concern in his tone.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 04:22:37 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

Ally hadn't a chance to say hello before she noticed exactly what Ash had - Kiah in the chair and looking as if she'd passed out sometime during the night... but as she looked closer she saw what he did. That she was covered in whatever it was that the floor was covered in.

As he neared his cousin, rather loud of course, she just weakly chuckled.

". . h... hey..." she said, her voice barely above a whisper. She didn't have the strength for much of anything, and it was extremely audible in her voice.

"What's wrong with her...?" Ally asked, her voice concerned.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 04:42:52 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash just sighed.

"She's bleeding." he replied.

"Bleeding mana. Bleeding her lifeforce out, essentially." he told Ally.

"And something's happened to cause it. Some outside force." he went on. "I know this, because it's trying to make it happen to ME, and even though it's succeeding to a small degree, I'm managing to minimize the damage." he explained.

"Damn it." he cursed again, before looking at Kiah.

"Let's see if we can't temporarily get you to stop dying." he told her, concern in his tone, and his eyes.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 04:53:53 )

Kiah nodded. It was barely visible, but it was there. She didn't say anything though, mostly due to to how she just couldn't. She could feel her life fading, and she was sure it wouldn't take long before she was actually properly dead, unless Ash could stop in and actually help.

Ally, without thinking about it, got to her feet - despite being barefoot now as she'd taken her socks off previously to check them - and made her way over.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked.

"I'm a wiccan, and I know tere are a lot of things that we wiccans can do if people honestly believe it's possible." She added, still not aware of everything regarding her.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 05:18:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash was silent as Ally made her offer.

"Hm." he mumbled.

"Maybe." he said.

"You know any spells for warding off stuff?" he asked.

"Because this is definitely an outside force influencing this." he told her.

"And it needs to be stopped. NOW."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 05:41:04 )

"Actually... I do." Ally answered before looking around.

"The only issue... is I need a few things for it to be effective." She added.

"I'll be right back. As far as I know, they have some here." With that she was heading off, completely not noticing her burning feet. This was more important after all.

The burns weren't severe, but they were getting worse over time, the longer she was standing in the mana on the floor.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 06:15:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Hold it!" Ash commanded.

He then placed his hand on the substance, causing a weird grey path to extend from where he was, to the door.

"Walk on that." he told her.

"You keep walking in THIS stuff, you'll lose your damn feet." he warned.

"I get you want to help. but don't recklessly hurt yourself." he finished, thanking every being that was considered his superior that Ally didn't know just how hypocritical he was being with that statement.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 06:21:04 )

Ally paused a moment, before heading off, making sure to stay where he had said was safe.

She returned a matter of three minutes later.

"Thankfully, I was right. Angela keeps this place well stocked." She said as she approached.

"All right, let's see if this helps." She then said before smiling softly.

It took nearly half an hour, but once Ally did what she did, even Ash was feeling a little bit better, and it seemed that the 'leak' from Kiah had stopped for the moment as well.

It was at about this time that Ally sat down on the bed again, and seemed to notice the pain in her feet. She'd had something she had to do, and hadn't been paying any heed before.

"Where are you going to take her now? Or are you leaving her here for Angela to look after?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 06:40:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash just sighed and placed another hand in the mana sludge that was on the floor. When he did, it all started to pool close to him, and he started to concentrate it in a smaller area.

"Good question." he replied.

"I have yet to see this 'Angela' person." he told her. "If she's supposed to be in charge here, or head medic, she's not doing a good job." he commented.

"I might take her to see a medic friend I know." he went on.

"She's a real miracle worker." he added with a bit of a wry smirk.

"By the way, HE'S okay." he then told her, gesturing to Levi.

"He should wake up fine and dandy, back to whomever he was before all the crap with the Ancients happened."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 06:44:41 )

"Thank you... so much..." Ally said, relief in her voice.

"Just... just thank you." She said before pausing.

"And.. yeah.. Angela's the head of this place as far as I know, but... no ne has seen hide nro hair of her for a few days now." She then admitted, a bit of concern in her voice.

"I don't know what it is that is going on exactly, but... she should be here."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 07:07:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"See, that's not painting her in a good light." Ash replied.

"But it's not my business." he said.

"And you're welcome." he added, in relation to Levi.

"Just be there for him when he wakes up." he told her.

"He's going to be scared and confused when he does, most likely." he went on.

"I'll leave once I have all this mana collected, and see if I can't put it back where it belongs."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 07:10:40 )

'I don't know what's going on, but Levi and I have been here for a few months, and if anything... Angela works too much honestly." Ally said simply.

"And I'll definitely be here when he wakes." She then said with a nod.

"Is there anything I can help you with for that?" She asked, ehr voice curious.

"Because... if I can, I will."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 07:27:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"If you can enchant a container, that'd be nice." Ash replied.

"Other than that, nothing, really." he added.

'....hmmm...' he then thought.

'She's describing behaviour completely opposite to what I've been seeing, in terms of this Angela.' he thought further.

'Is it something as simple as burnout?' he wondered.

'Or is what happened here connected somehow?' he wondered further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 07:34:31 )

"I... can try." Ally commented siomply.

"Can't say for certain, since never really tried with anything akin to natural mana like what you and Kiah have." She added honestly as she made her way over to one of the shelves. She grabbed a container that was on there and made her way over to where Ash was, the container starting to glow slightly as she said some quiet words with her steps.

Once she reached Ash, she held the container and lid out. It was a glass container that she was sure was supposed to be used for something medical, but at the moment, she really didn't care.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 07:46:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash watched her enchant the container, and his eyes widened a little.

'...there's a LOT more to this girl than meets the eye...' he thought.

He then shook his head a bit, rejoined reality, and lifted the condensed ball of mana in his hand. He brought it over to the jar and gently dropped it inside.

"Close it! Now!" he ordered Ally.

She promptly did so, and after a moment or two, Ash sighed.

"Welp, the jar didn't shatter, so you did it, kid." he told her, taking the jar out of her hands.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 07:50:21 )

"I've learned a lot from the few covens I've been in over the years." Ally said with a smile.

"Now, do what you need to with that, and hopefully you can return it from whence it came from."

"I'll let Sharp know what's going on too, if you take Kiah. I think it's more important to get her out of here in order to ensure her survival."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 08:05:10 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Yep." Ash responded, shifting the jar a bit, and then lifting Kiah up in his arms.

"Come on, Kiah." he told his cousin. "I'm taking you to where you can get help putting this stuff back INSIDE you." he said further.

He then looked at Ally, and nodded.

"Thanks, kid." he told her.

"Also, don't leave him alone for too long." he then warned, looking at Levi.

"If he wakes up alone, he may think he went insane and killed everyone."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 08:13:08 )

Ally was silent before nodding.

"Of course." She then said.

"Take care of Kiah. She saved Levi's sanity and life. I'd hate for her to end up dying as a result."

After Ash was gone, she made her way back to where Levi was, but not to the bed she'd woken up on. She crawled into the bed with him and just curled up next to him under the covers, hoping that it could help. She figured Sharp would likely stop by in a bit, and she'd fill him in then, or she'd head up to see if he was cool with an update later, after Levi was up and about again.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 08:25:04 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Some time later, Levi stirred.

He groaned as his vision came back, and he looked around.

"...wha...?" he muttered.

He then looked beside him, saw Ally laying beside him, and his face turned red.

"Ah... ah... ah..." he stuttered, before it hit him.

"...wait..." he mumbled, sitting up a little more.

"Everything's... okay?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 09:53:19 )

Ally was laying next to him, seeming to be asleep, before she spoke. She didn't move though.

"Yeah." She answered.

"You didn't kill anyone, I'm all right, you're all right, and all is good." She answered.

"Now lay down. I was comfy, and I'm tired."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.