Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fate and Destiny

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 07:46:04 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Levi sighed.

"I figured as much." he said, putting the shades back on.

"Thanks anyway." he told her.

"I should go and see someone about this, though." he went on. "This can't be normal." he mumbled.

"Who SHOULD I see here?" he then asked her.

"Or is there anyone here that would know about this?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 07:57:24 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

"It might be a good idea to go and check in with Sharp." Kiah answered honestly.

"Strictly because of the fact that, well, this is a development that the one that owns this joint should be aware of." She added.

"But... is there anything regarding that, you think?" she asked.

"I get that the nightly events are .... a thing, I suppose, but beyond that, I mean specifically with your eye."

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 08:23:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I have no idea." Levi replied.

"It just... happened." he said.

"Probably around the time when the voices started to REALLY invade." he told her.

"Like, normally the voices are like people talking to me constantly, but these are different." he went on, trying his best to think about how to word it.

"It's like... there's other voices in my head." he said.

"Voices I don't know or recognize."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 09:30:08 )

Kiah just sighed lightly.

"Honestly, I'm not sure how to take that." She admitted.

"I'll take a look at the blockers, and you. Maybe there's an underlying cause I'm not aware of, some incompatibility between them." She then continued.

"So tomorrow or something come down and let me draw some blood, hey?" She asked.

"It's literally the only thing I can think of for the moment."

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 21:14:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Thank you." Levi replied.

"Anything helps." he told her.

"Even if it's just learning what's going on with me." he went on.

He then sighed, and looked around, before resting his gaze on the floor.

"...it's really awkward walking around with this eye..." he muttered.

"Thankfully, the few people that saw it, thought it was just some really bad infection." he told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 00:14:47 )

"I completely understand that." Kiah commented. "At least there hasn't been extreme outrcries or anything so far." She added after a moment or two.

"As for anything more specific for the moment, the best I have really is just to have it that you come to the lab in the next couple of days." She then said.

"I'll run a few tests on you and the blockers. We'll see if we can find the issue." She paused a moment.

"also, when you give Sharp the information about this, then it may be worthwile to mention, as well, that I'm suggesting take a couple days off from school, so that you don't freak anyone out."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 00:38:48 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Levi nodded slowly.

"All right." he said.

"I'll tell him that." he told her.

"And I'll go talk to him ASAP. Like, within a few minutes." he continued, before pausing.

"...well... unless he's busy." he muttered.

"I know he can be a very busy man."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 00:47:56 )

"As far as I'm aware, he's got the day mostly off for paperwork." Kiah commented.

"I'm not sure beynd that, admittedly." She added.

"Anyway, let me take one of your blockers so I can test it. It's unlikely, but possible, that there's an incompatibility there and whatnot."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 01:08:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Levi nodded again, before getting up and fetching his blockers. He brought the tin over towards her, opened it, and gave her one of them.

"Here." he said.

"I really hope it's something as simple as that." he told her. "But I have this ominous feeling that it's not." he sighed, sitting back down.

"But I can always hope." he finished.

"Again, thank you for taking the time to come see me about this." he then thanked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 01:10:56 )

"I will most definitely look into it. I'm hoping it's something as stupid as me fucking up a measurement or something." Kiah stated. Ally just sighed.

"You don't do that though, do you?" Ally asked.

". . . No. I Don't, but I have no idea what else it COULD be." Kiah answered as she dropped the blocker, which was a slightly different colour than hers were, into the tic tac container she used for her own.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 01:21:13 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Levi was silent, and just looked towards the floor again.

"...mm." he mumbled.

"Maybe agent Sharp will." he said.

"......I hope he does, anyway." he went on.

"Anyway, that's all I wanted to talk about." he then told Kiah.

"I won't keep you here any longer."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 01:30:18 )

"Sharp knows nigh on everything." Kiah commented before chuckling.

"And what he doesn't know, he has means to get the information that someone here is requesting, especially if they need it. So yes, Sharp will be able to help in one way or another."

"That's..... actually a bit of a relief." Ally admitted.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 01:47:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Levi smiled slightly when he heard that.

"It IS." he agreed.

"Means I WILL get answers." he said, lifting his head a little and clearing his throat.

"All right, then." he then said further, his spirits a bit higher than before.

"Guess I'm off to see agent Sharp." he commented.

"Ally, what are you going to do?" he then asked his roomie.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 07:34:32 )

"You will. May not be immediate, may take a bit, but you will get answers." Kiah agreed. "Before whatever ails ya kills ya. You can rest assured of that."

"I'll come with." Ally answered. "Honestly, I'm just as vested in finding out the answer as you are, Levi." she finished with as Kiah finished her mug of coffee.

"Well, I won't hold you up." the alchemist stated.

"Levi, just remember to stop by within the next day or two, whenever you get a chance." Was the last thing she said before bidding them farewell and leaving them be.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 07:45:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"See ya." Levi replied before Kiah left.

He then sighed, and looked at Ally.

"All right." he said.

"You got anything you want or need to do before we check to see if agent Sharp is available to talk?" he asked her.

"Otherwise, let's head right there."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 08:05:01 )

Ally just shook her head.

"Nahhh, I'm good now." she then said.

"Let's go." She added after a few seconds.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 08:25:30 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Right then." Levi said.

With that, the two of them left the dorm, locking the door behind them, and made their way up to Sharp's office. Or, more specifically, the secretary's office just outside Sharp's office.

Once they arrived, they were told to sit and wait, so they did. As they waited, Ally saw that Levi was looking a bit anxious, wondering what would come of this.

"...Ally...?" he suddenly said.

"I'm... not gonna lie, I'm a bit scared." he told her.

"My mind's going wild with what he might say, and my imagination is REALLY turning against me." he said further, biting his lip slightly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 10:40:11 )

Ally just slid her hand in his, more as a form of comfort than anything.

"I know." She commented.

"I just... I know. But that's why we're here. We want to find out, we want to have a definite answer. No more questions, no more imagination for this." She continued.

"At least if we know the cause, then it can be treated, right?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 16:58:41 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

When Levi felt Ally's hand slip into his, he instinctively closed his own hand around it.

"Yeah." he said. "I know." he told her.

"I'm still just praying that this is nothing, and it'll be a simple fix." he said further.

A few minutes later, they were called into the office, so the two of them stood up, Levi gathered his courage, and they entered Sharp's office.

"Ah, welcome." Sharp said when he saw them, before his expression changed.

"...and I can already tell from your expressions that this is NOT a pleasant social call." he added.

"Please, sit."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 00:29:51 )

Ally didn't say anything, didn't know what it was that she could say here, and certainly wasn't going to try and figure it out.

"No, it really isn't." Ally then said, confirming what he'd said about it being a social call or not as they took a seat.

"Levi's... got a new development..." She then said with a light sigh.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.