Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Testing, 1, 2, 3 I don't know where to put it yet so testing

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 21:56:33 )
Shadami's Art Trade and Proffessor's Giveaway Game

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 21:58:15 )
Who are We?

My name is Shadami, and I am a collector. I love collecting items and looking at the shinies. I like to have one of everything, but when I have more I like to give them away. Professor Shadami is my alt who runs my hangout thread where I occasionally post pokemon pictures for fun.

I have depression which sucks, but I try to get through it with writing, art, and giving, even though I'm not super talented, nor do I have too much to give. I would be happy if you joined me on this journey. ^^

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 21:58:30 )
The Challenges

I don't have many items to give away, or that many volts for that matter. But what I can do is encourage some posting around the site as a fun game that will help others earn currency to buy pretty things. And just being active around the site will earn them points, which they can then turn in for bonus prizes from me! :D Again, I don't have much all the time, but what little I have, I want to give.

Challenge One: Welcome
1) Post 10 times in this thread
2) Post 10 times in my hangout
3) Join the 50 Book Challenge
4) Welcome 5 new volties in the Welcome Committee
5) Make or join a hangout. Invite me :D The more places to post and enjoy wonderful conversations the better!
Just by doing this you could have earned 1000 :volts: or more! Congratulations!
Bonus Prize 100

Challenge Two: The Outernet
2) Post in the games thread. What game did you pick? Tell us here! :D
3) Entertainment is my weakest thread. Can you find and post in (and link me to) five threads that you have found entertaining in those sections.
4) I have a thread called Getting back into writing in the literature forum because writing and reading are hobbies of mine. What thread in Literature jumps out at you? Post in it 5 times and let us know about it.
5) Post 10 times in any Outernet threads.
Bonus Prize: 100

Challenge Three: Writing
2) Find or Start a roleplay (yes you may invite me if you want to) Link it here. :] Is it a group RP? or 1x1?
3) Post 10 times in getting back into writing.
4) Know a good list of writing prompts? please share it. ^^
5) Participating in Nanowrimo? or CampNano? Know a thread for talking about it? Share it! Let's help each other through the writing months!
Bonus prize: pick one: 100

Challenge Four: The Market Square
1) Have you made your quest thread? Share a link! :D
2) Have you made your exchange thread? What's the link. ^^ (remember you can only have a max of three)
3) Do you have a mini shop? Remember you can only have three active (unlocked) What's the link! ^^
4) Post 10 times in quest threads linked here in this thread. (that can include mine and your own . :D)
5) Post 10 times in an exchange thread or mini shop linked in this thread.
6) And post 10 times in this thread :D
Bonus Prize: Pick one 100

Have extra items that just aren't selling? If I've got the volts I'll try to buy them up to add to my donation pool.
Current Pool:
Frizzy Slippers
Enchanting Guardian
Dream Keeper
Electric Swimwear
Ice Wild Horns
Metal Wild Horns
Friendly Ghost Marshmallow
Static in Wonderland

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 21:59:02 )
Who Has Completed A Challenge!

Challenge One: Welcome

Challenge Two: The Outernet

Challenge Three: Writing

Challenge Four: The Market Square

Challenge Five: Spreading the Love

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 21:59:24 )
What I Am Looking For

I would like to get commons from the shops, and in return, I would like to offer art. My first target is Vivacious Hair, I will take any hair in exchange for an art, one trade equals one art. My first target though is the Short Ponytail.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 21:59:31 )
What you're getting

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 21:59:54 )
Doodle Receivers

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 22:00:09 )
Link to my threads

: My Hangout with a Pokemon Go Theme, though it's not required to play the game, or even like pokemon to hangout and chat there.
This is a link to my testing thread only click this if you want to risk seeing spoilers for my upcoming threads. I'll change it occasionally.
Stats in City Hall: Help/Support Threads: 1 Bug Report Threads: 0 Feedback Threads: 0

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 22:00:18 )
Link to my threads

Stats in Market Square: Quests: 1 Charities: 0 Exchange: 1 Mini Shops: 1
My Quest Thread: Not up to date yet

currently locked and need to get unlocked somehow
My Marketplace Store

Read only if you really want to
My introduction to Voltra Thread
My testing Thread made for This thread

Stats in City Hall: Help/Support Threads: 2 Bug Report Threads: 3 Feedback Threads: 1 Testing Threads: 1
Stats in Events: # of Threads: 3

Stats in Outernet: Serious Talk: 0 Entertainment: 0 Literature: 1 Games: 1
Sims 4 Challenges: A thread I made in games where I was posting fun sims 4 stuff but it got locked from inactivity because I was away. Planning to still update the challenge list anyways
Getting back into writing Tips and tricks on how to encourage yourself to write. Also a support group so that writers can talk with each other to encourage the others to continue writing

Stats in Community: General Chit-chat: 0 Hangouts: 0 Voltra Discussion: 1 The Undercurrent: 2
Showing off my Cute avatars: A runway in Voltra Discussion where I was posting the avatars I make, but it got locked because I was offline for a bit :[ Need to unlock it.
Writing Prompts
Giant Spammy Quiz Game

Stats in Activities: Roleplays: 2 Arcade Games Made: 1 Artist Galleries: 1
The Nothing Fancy Art Gallery
A-Z Marvel Characters
My Roleplays:
Breaking the Secrecy with LWD
Potter and Malfoy Descendants with KimmiChan1989
My character Journal if you like a character from it just poke me and let me know.

Other Roleplays I'm in:
A Pirate is Free with LWD
HP RP with Roshan
Teacher's Pet with Rhys

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 15:36:13 )
Awesome Links that you have given Us!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/18 06:11:40 )

Come join the adventure!
Ever want to play dungeons and dragons and just can't seem to find the time? That's why I'm making this!
When in town my plan is to have it be open for players which I'll put in the title.
When the players are at a point they can't really be joined by new characters I'll put closed in the title. When closed I may still allow new players but will just talk to them myself with NPCs in town.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/18 06:12:11 )

Here's the current plot lines happening

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/18 06:13:12 )

Characters in this world/campaign

Name by player (link to profile with where on the page)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/18 06:14:20 )

It is a beautiful morning with the sun shining

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 22:04:56 )
Welcome to another Reaping Ritual my fellow volties!

I'm doing things a little bit differently this year! I'm going to be attempting to actually host a fun little event thread with the chance to buy and win art, win volts and items, and even chances at event items. I don't have a whole lot in stock right now because I've been on a long hiatus and my art is a bit rusty because I haven't drawn as much in the last couple of years but please come in and join the fun.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 22:26:22 )
How to win free art

There is going to be several ways to win free art this reaping ritual instead of me drawing everyone that comes in when they come in. The reason for this is that I'm out of practice and really rusty and expecting my art to take a bit longer than usual. I'm also starting to get better at cleaner lines earlier and if I have fewer people to draw you may even get free color and shading, it all depends on my mood when you win a piece.
The freebie art will be completely up to my whims in other words.
BUT!
There's another type of freebie art that you may win that will be controlled by you! So let's get to it.

1st type) Controlled by whims

• Every 5 or 10 pages I will select a random poster from that page and I will draw them.
  • If you participate in the dice game and roll a 1 or 100 you can win a free art doodle!

2nd type) Controlled by your requests!
Enter the raffle.

What raffle you ask? Here it is!
At the end of the event I will be drawing a winner to get a full art piece by me. Almost anything will go. (I have issues drawing nudity.) I'll back and forth wips and work the piece like a full commission in my art shops (currently closed).
You can enter the raffle in several ways.

• Send 50 volts to Professor Shadami for 1 ticket
  • Win a ticket in the Dice Game
  • Purchase an art from me to get a chance to get a bonus art from me.
  • Send Shadami any item on the site I don't have = cost of item/50 volts = that many tickets into the raffle.
  • Post 50 time in the thread = 1 ticket (Please number your posts up to 50 and then feel free to start the count over)

Click here if you want to go to my artist gallery here on Voltra where I have posted a bunch of my recent art

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 22:27:20 )
Dice Games

Professor Shadami has some extra items and volts laying around and she feels like giving them away. They're not great, I know. But it's something! Maybe you were looking for it and now you have a chance to get it for free!

All you have to do is roll a d100 and get the lucky number. We may even refill the prizes with new numbers if you all win stuff super fast!

• 1 - Freebie art doodle
  • 13 - 250 Volts
  • 26 - Angel Imp
  • 37 - Free Raffle ticket
  • 42 - Devil Imp
  • 97 - Trick's Victory (old EI)
  • 100 - Freebie art doodle

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 22:27:55 )
Posting prizes

The good stiff right, just progress the page and things happen! I'll be giving out art, The professor will be giving away volts, and a random poster on the specified pages will be the winners! yay!!
(Disclaimer: I will be counting and listing out the posters not rolling a random number for number of posts)

Number your posts from 1-50 (or just keep counting if you're curious how many you get to.) and win 1 ticket in the raffle for every 50 posts!

Page prizes:

• Page 5 - Random poster gets a freebie art
  • Page 10 - Random poster gets 500 volts
  • Page 15 - Random poster gets a freebie art
  • Page 20 - Random poster gets 500 volts
  • Page 25 - Random poster gets freebie art
  • Page 30 - Random poster gets 500 volts
  • Page 35 - Random poster gets freebie art
  • Page 40 - Random poster gets 500 volts
  • Page 45 - Random poster gets freebie art
  • Page 50 - Random poster gets 1k volts
  • To be continued

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 22:48:36 )
Raffle Tickets

• 1-? NAME

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 22:59:56 )
Purchasing Art

I'm going to open up some actual slots to purchase art, they may not get done during the reaping ritual because I will be focusing on posting and doing the event freebies I get, but I will be finishing them all. These will be full commissions where we will discuss what you want whether it be OC or avi, what poses, will there be a background, etc.
I have no set prices for my art, so what I'm doing is say with the order there will be a 1k volt down payment to reserve a spot since I know they're worth at least that much, and then as we go through your commission things can be decided from there. A bribe shop so to speak?
I honestly don't have too many recent examples, so please forgive these outdated ones.

Orders:
1)
2)
3)
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.