Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [IC]Potter And Malfoy Descendants - KimmiC89

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 06:27:22 )
It has been many generations since the great war that made Harry Potter famous, and Draco Malfoy infamous. Now their descendants are both attending Hogwarts as 5th year students and the statute of secrecy has finally been lifted. The outrage of purebloods is still loud, but there are so few families left that have stuck to only wizards and witches along the bloodlines that it isn't as loud as it could be. More and more students are coming from mixed heritages because love can come in unexpected ways. Muggle teachers have even been accepted at hogwarts for some classes that don't require wand waving like Muggle Studies, though it wasn't an easy job position to take up for the Professor. He got in before the statute of secrecy was completely lifted because his daughter was a student at Hogwarts, she is now in her final year.

Professor Neville Longbottom has stayed on as a ghost and teaches the theory of Herbology to his students in what are now mixed theory classes while Lab classes actually handle the plants and are taught by another Professor and sometimes with teacher assistants that are 7th year students looking for jobs that include either teaching, or higher hands on skills needed in particular classes.

7-9:30 Am Breakfast is in the Great Hall
9:45-10:45 AM: Class Block One
11 Am - noon: Class Block Two
Noon-One : Lunch and Owl deliveries
1:15-2:15 PM: Class Block Three
2:30-3:30 PM: Class Block Four
3:45-4:45 Pm: Class Block Five
5-6 Pm: Class Block Six
6-8 Pm: Dinner
10 PM curfew, no students allowed in the halls

Year Five Schedule:
Class Block 1: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: Charms with Professor
Tuesday and Thursday:Transfiguration with Professor

Class Block 2: Gryffindors: Tuesday: Potions lab with Professor
Wednesday: Care of Magical Creatures Lab with Professor
Thursday: Herbology lab with Professor
Slytherins: Tuesday: Herbology lab wtih Professor
Thursday: Potions Lab with professor
Friday: Care of Magical Creatures with Professor
Ravenclaws: Wednesday : Potions lab with Professor
Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures Lab with Professor
Friday: Herbology Lab with professor
Hufflepuffs: Tuesday: Care of Magical Creatures Lab with Professor
Wednesday : Herbology lab with Professor
Friday: Potions Lab with professor

Class Block 3: Monday: Theory of Magical Creatures with Professor
Tuesday and Thursday: Arithmancy with Professor
Wednesday and Friday: Divination with Professor

Class Block 4: Monday: Theory of Herbology with Professor Neville Longbottom

Class Block 5: Tuesday and Thursday: History of Magic with Professor
Wednesday and Friday: Defense against the Dark Arts with Professor

Class Block 6: Monday: Theory of Potions with Professor
Tuesday and Thursday: Ancient Runes with Professor
Wednesday and Friday: Muggle Studies with Professor

Midnight: Monday : Astronomy

Teachers:
Year 1
Herbology Theory : The ghost of Neville Longbottom
Herbology Lab : year 7 Student/professor
History of Magic: Professor Harriet Dursley
Defense against the Dark Arts: Professor
Charms: Professor
Transfiguration: Professor
Potions Theory: Professor
Potions Lab: Year 7 Student/ professor
Flying: Professor
Astronomy: Professor + Year 7 student

Year 2 -3 additions:
Arithmancy: Professor
Muggle Studies: Professor
Care of Magical Creatures Theory: Professor
Care of Magical Creatures Lab: Year 7 Student/professor
Divination: Professor
Ancient Runes: Professor

Year 4-6 Changes
Care of Magical Creatures Lab: No year 7 student
Potions Lab: No year 7 student
Herbology Lab: No year 7 student
Astronomy: No year 7 student

Year 7 Changes:
NEWT Herbology: Professor
NEWT History of Magic: Professor
NEWT Defense against the Dark Arts: Professor
NEWT Charms: Professor
NEWT Transfiguration: Professor
NEWT Potions : Professor
NEWT Care of Magical Creatures
NEWT Arithmancy: Professor
NEWT Muggle Studies: Professor actual muggle
NEWT Divination: Professor
NEWT Ancient Runes: Professor

Other Staff:
Caretaker:
Janitor/Hall Monitor:
Nurse/Doctor:
Librarian:
Headmaster/mistress

@KimmiChan1989:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 06:46:45 )
My Characters:
Slytherin :
Character Name: Jason Gideon Malfoy
Temp image until I draw him

~ Year: 5th
~ Pet:Birch

~ Roleplay Notes
wants to make Julia something,
can see thestrals

Nicknames:
Date of Birth: January 1st
Place of Birth:
Nationality: English
Blood Status: pure blood
Wand: Willow, Slightly yielding, 10 inches
Core: Unicorn
Wand Hand: left

Skin: Pale white
Eyes:blue
Hair: so blonde its almost silver
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 125 pounds
Outfits:
Voice Style: a little bit of a drawl
Sexual Orientation:straight

Habits:
Nervous -> listening to his muggle music
Hobbies:
Wealth:

Favorite Things:
Animals ->
Colors -> black and silver
Drinks ->
Foods ->
Hated Things:
Treasures:
Other:
Found in these Locations:
Favorite Quote:
Dream Job: He has no idea what he wants to do with life. which is why he's taking all the classes he can.

Happiest Moment: Discovering muggle music.
Worst Memory:

Relationship with Family: Stiff. They want him to go one way with life, perhaps become Minister of Magic so that purebloods can reign again, but he just doesn't care.

Family: Mother and Father, twin sisters 6 years younger than him.

Boggart:
Mirror of Erised:
Amortentia:
Patronus: Dun mare
Animagus:
Legilimency:

Best Classes: Defense against the Dark Arts, Divination, Ancient Runes
Mediocre Classes: Transfiguration, Charms, Astronomy, Potions, Care of magical Creatures
Worst Classes: Muggle Studies, history of magic, Arithmancy, Herbology

Childhood Recap:

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 08:05:59 )
My Characters:
Ravenclaw :
Character Name: Julia Potter

~ Year: 5th
~ Pet: Sophia

~ Roleplay Notes

Nicknames:
Date of Birth: October 15th
Place of Birth:
Nationality: English
Blood Status: pure blood
Wand: Ash, Slightly springy, 10 inches
Core: Phoenix
Wand Hand: left [ /spoiler]
[spoiler=♥ Appearance ♥]
Skin: pale
Eyes: green
Hair: red
Height: 5'4;
Weight: 125 pounds
Outfits:
Voice Style: Sweet and angelic
Sexual Orientation:straight

Habits:
Nervous ->
Hobbies:
Wealth:

Favorite Things:
Animals -> Most animals, an animal lover
Colors -> Blue, purple, gold
Drinks -> Water, apple juice
Foods -> Anything but fish
Hated Things: seafood, rude people, snobby people
Treasures: her friends and family
Other:
Found in these Locations: The library, the Quidditch Pitch riding her broom, outside by the lake watching the giant squid
Favorite Quote: "Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure~
Dream Job: Teaching at Hogwarts

Happiest Moment: Learning a complex spell in her second year
Worst Memory:

Relationship with Family:

Family: Very close to her mother, father, and baby brother

Boggart: A Dementor
Mirror of Erised:
Amortentia:
Patronus: A Dragon
Animagus: A red furred cat with bright green eyes
Legilimency:

Best Classes: Defense against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, Potions
Mediocre Classes:
Worst Classes: Arithmancy

Childhood Recap:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 20:44:41 )
Jason looked up at the steam billowing from the Hogwarts expressed with suppressed excitement. It was finally time to go back to school and he could see his friends again. He had headphones on that were blasting music as he ignored his parents, but he had to finally sigh and turn the music off as they tapped him on the shoulder and he turned to them with a scowl. They were saying bye and reminding him to continue doing Slytherin and his family proud. He forced a smile and gave them a hug good bye than headed for the train.

They wanted him to keep the pureblood line going, to prove that it was what made them better than everyone else, but he didn't care. He liked the classes that were mixed with the other houses. He enjoyed his schoolwork, and he actually enjoyed muggle studies. He wasn't failing it by any means, but he wasn't amazing at it either. He kept getting distracted in the class by little things like muggle music. Now that muggle technology could work inside the walls of Hogwarts because of the statute of secrecy being lifted he liked to distract himself with it when the teacher droned on and on and it was sometimes hard to pay attention and not look for other things to entertain himself in the class.

He hadn't been made a prefect this year, but he didn't care either, it meant that he could just carry on as he always had and find a place on the train to sit. He lugged his trunk up into the corridor and than lifted Birch's cage up next to it leaving the trolley on the platform.If he was honest with himself, he was looking forward to seeing Julia Potter. As much as their families despised each other for ancient history, and as much as she'd been a pain in his neck the first couple years he'd started to be really fond of her. She was so good at schoolwork and had always seemed to have her nose stuck in a book and the correct answers for everything. That's what it seemed like to him anyways as he struggled with his own schoolwork.

True... he loved the schoolwork, it never ceased to interest him. But it didn't come naturally to him, and sometime when he started spending more time in the library because of his class load, they started to talk more. He looked up the corridor wondering where she was, and if she had arrived yet. Maybe she'd even been made a prefect. He bit his lip and than began the trek up and down looking for an empty compartment, dragging his trunk with one hand and carrying Birch's cage in the other.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 21:27:00 )
At that moment, a compartment next to him opened up and a young lady with fiery red hair and bright green eyes poked her head out into the corridor, looking around. She smiled, seeing Jason standing there,"Hello, Mr. Malfoy." She said, in the teasing fake disdain voice they always spoke in when they talked to each other,"Looking for a free compartment? You could always join me, I'm the only one in here." She pushed the compartment door open so he could come in if he wanted.

In the compartment was her trunk large, heavy, and covered with the stickers for Ravenclaw house, stowed away in the overhead for safety, as well as a small pet carrier on the seat beside where she had been sitting. A soft mewing was coming from it. Inside could be seen a beautiful white fluffy cat with blue eyes and a pink bow around her neck, a small tag hanging off of it had the name Sophie on it.

"Plus I can introduce you to my new kitten." Julia giggled,"It's great to see you. Did you have a good summer?" She asked as she walked over and went back to her seat, sitting down and closing the large textbook she had been reading. Despite the hatred the families had for each other over the years, Julia didn't mind Jason too much. She felt he was a good friend and was always willing to help him out with coursework. All he had to do was ask.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 00:25:03 )
"I guess if this is free than I'll share it with you Miss potter." He scoffed back, though his eyes sparkled with delight at seeing her again. He set Birch's cage on the second seat and than lifted his trunk up and over onto the overhead shelf before closing the door behind him. "It's really good to see you again Julia. I felt like the summer would never end, I had to get by with just listening to music and doing my homework to pass the time. He said bending down to look in the cage. He could see the name tag and he wiggled his finger though the cage door. "Hey there little Sophie." He crooned before straightening up and pulling his hand out before it could get clawed.

He sat across from her and glanced sideways at the book she set down and rolled his eyes. "You have to read the entire textbook before school starts don't you?" He chuckled lightly. He leaned back sticking his arms behind his head. "I'm sure your summer was more interesting than mine. You go first." In truth, he didn't want to admit that his parents had found out he had not dropped muggle studies still like they had been demanding, and pretty much every day that summer had been filled with some argument or another about how he was a failure to the family. That hopefully next year when the twins started school they would be beneficial instead of a detriment on lifting the Malfoy family name again.

He pulled out some owl treats and stuck them in the cage for Birch to munch on while she was confined in her cage for the trip to Hogwarts. Than got comfortable to listen to the tales of Julia's summer adventures.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 00:36:35 )
Julia smiled and sat down,"It's good to see you too." She said sitting down and gently pulling the little kitten out of her carrier," Sophie won't claw at you, she's the sweetest little thing." She smiled as Sophie purred and went over to Jason. She sniffed at him curiously and then gently rubbed her face against his hand.

"As for my summer, it was pretty neat. We went to Tokyo, Japan, while Dad was on a business trip. It was incredible. The magic they do there is just so spellbinding~" She told him about all the wonderful things she had seen there,"Oh! I brought you something!" She said, pulling over her bag and starting to go through it. She soon pulled out an amazing quill that was the color of phoenix feathers and a cute plush owl that looked just like Birch."I saw the plush and thought of you and Birch right away." She smiled,"I hope you like them."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:50:06 )
He picked the little kitten up and settled her in his lap to pet while Birch glowered at him and hid her head under her wing to go to sleep. Jealous thing he grinned. Stroking Sophie gently as he listened to Julia talk about her summer. "I'm glad you had so much fun out there. Did you pick up any fun spells to use back here?" He questioned as she dug in her bag. When she turned back towards him holding the quill and owl though he blushed. He hadn't gotten her anything over the summer, not that he'd gone anywhere interesting. At a loss for words out of his embarrassment he reached across to take the presents gingerly trying not to disturb the kitten in his lap.

"It looks just like her. It's perfect. He gulped and met her eyes. His were swimming with emotion and he wiped them on his sleeve for a minute. Tough guy like him wasn't going to cry over such a sweet gift. He was truly honestly touched though. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything though. I hope that's okay. He nibbled his lip as he looked the quill over. Maybe I can come up with something in return for this.Like a really good book or something. He glanced down at the cat in his lap as he slid the precious quill into his bag where he'd stuck his music player. Probably something about animals. He grinned looking up at her again feeling a little more confident now that he had a plan about how to start repaying her heartfelt gift.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:19:04 )
Julia smiled,"That's what I thought when I saw it. It's almost too perfect." She said, very happy he seemed to love his gifts,"And don't worry, I wasn't expecting you to get me anything. Those were just a couple of things I just couldn't pass up. I'm just glad you like them and didn't think it was odd that I brought them for you. I know our families are supposed to hate each other, but mine isn't hating anyone anymore." She stretched a bit and smiled, seeing the sleeping kitten in his lap,"Sophie seems to have taken a liking to you~" She said

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 02:13:37 )
He nodded accepting her words, but he still planned on coming up with something for her later. "So do they know about me yet? About us being really good friends?" His parents hadn't been inclined to send owls lately, since the statute of secrecy had been lifted they'd been afraid that their family home would be revealed if they sent to many owls out since the muggles now knew that owls carried letters for witches and wizards. It was almost like they had sunk further into secrecy now that they didn't need to.

Her voice drew him back out of his dark thoughts about his family and their stupid rules and he looked down at the sleeping kitten with a smile on his face. "Yeah I think she has." He looked sidelong at Birch who still had her head under her wing. " I don't think birch is to fond of her though. He mused. Clearing his throat he looked up at her to change the subject back to her again. He always felt awkward talking about himself and his family problems. Though the pets were a nice distraction, it would be a brief one with them both sleeping. "Did you finish all the summer assignments we were assigned? He'd noticed his in his bag when he put the quill away and was curious, though he figures she'd finished them all to some amount of perfection, but she had been traveling so maybe she hadn't had as much time as she would normally put into them.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:07:25 )
Julia smiled and nodded,"They do." She said,"And they were actually a bit surprised. But they seemed rather happy about it, to be honest." She frowned when he mentioned Birch not liking Sophie,"I hope they learn to get along in time." She said softly,"I hate the idea of them fighting later on." She leaned over and picked up the sleeping kitten, gently stowing her back in her pet carrier carefully, as not to wake her up. When he mentioned their summer homework, she nodded,"I finished it before we left for the trip." She said with a smile.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 02:21:24 )
"Wait, they were?" He blinked at her sitting up straighter as she took Sophie out of his lap. "They didn't mind that I was a descendant of Draco? That's... That's great news. Maybe I can convince my folks that its a good thing. He concluded, finishing the sentence in his head, If I can get the guts to even tell them. He smiled at her instead of letting his thoughts show. "Of course you did. I should have known you would get it taken care of first thing."

He reached into his bag and rifled through his homework until he found the Arithmancy papers. "I know its not your strongest class either, but I thought maybe you'd be willing to take a look over it?" Pulling out the papers he offered them to her. It seemed to be an ongoing summer project that they write an essay based on their name and what arithmancy told them it meant for the future. Than determine how things seemed to be following the pattern that it gave them. He was constantly struggling with how any of it related to what was going on his life now or how numbers could actually give him any kind of help with life. So he'd fudged it a little bit and his essay was rather short. He'd specifically dwelled on his character number in the essay that even when he used his middle name or left it out came up with an 8 saying that he had the possibility of great success and was an ambitious person. He'd worked and reworked the numbers multiple times in frustration; leaving a bit of a mess on the paper where he'd worked them out. It was like arithmancy was screaming that he was going to achieve the goals his family wanted for him, and he didn't want that.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 04:38:00 )
Julia smiled and took the papers from him. "Ooooh!! This I was actually able to do!" She said, leaning forward to show him. She explained to him what it was that he goofed on and how to fix things,"So if you do that, you get this instead, meaning you take this, add it to that, and then divide." She looked up at him,"Is any of this helping you at all?" She asked, hoping she hadn't lost him as the tried to explain things.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 19:50:03 )
He watched what she explained and rubbed his head incredibly confused. "I didn't remember there being any division invovled in this. I'll fix it later. " he eyed his calculations paper and grimaced. "While I'm at it I'll copy that over so it's neater before I turn it in"

Jason hoped she was right, he didn't want to follow in the footsteps of his families wishes. Perhaps he could change the fate that he himself had predicted working out the numbers. And perhaps it was a different date than he thought after all. That was a comforting thought as he continued looking it over checking for anything else he may have missed using the technique Julia pointed out."okay I'm pretty sure I've got it now.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 00:56:34 )
Julia smiled and nodded,"There's a little division in there, but not too much." She said,"I just went by what I had written down in my notes and those are usually pretty accurate." She leaned back in her seat,"I'm glad to be back to going to school. I've actually kind of been missing it lately." She admitted.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 21:12:53 )
"Thanks Julia, I can't believe I forgot the division. Hopefully that fixes it right up.... and hopefully we don't have Arithmancy first thing tomorrow morning." He took the papers back and put them back in his bag except for the messy calculations parchment. That he flipped over and jotted down her suggestions on the back so that he could work them out later. It shouldn't take him that long to clean all of this up if he had time.

"Oh yeah, i'm glad to be coming back too. It's always great to see the Hogwarts express at the end of the summer. It's more fun to be here... More interesting people too." He glanced sidelong at her before straightening up from his bag. Now that he was thinking about it he was rather excited. " How much longer do you think we have until we get there?" He practically bounced in his seat as he turned to look out the window to see how dark it was getting.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/09/30 14:13:12 )
(Sorry for such a late and probably small response. Still trying to shake off this cold x.x)

Julis smiled,"It shouldn't be too much longer now." She said, getting up and getting into her trunk, "It's probably about time to change into our uniforms." She pulled her's out and smiled,"I'll be right back." She said, leaving the compartment.

About ten minutes later, she returned in her blue and bronze Ravenclaw uniform. She packed up her muggle clothes and smiled at him,"You should change too before we get there." She said

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/2 18:52:23 )
(me too)

"Okay sounds good." He decided to wait until she got back so that he could keep an eye on the animals while she was gone. That and he wanted to skim the homework while he had a moment, see if he could work out the new math adding in the division and clean up the mess later. At least the new equations would be finished. Or at least that was the plan. When she opened the compartment door again he shoved the papers back in his bag with a scowl. "Why is division so hard." He scowled before grabbing his uniform and trekking out into the hallway for the lavatories to change.

On the way back he heard people talking about some uprising reported in the daily prophet but didn't think much of it. Some muggles were still unhappy about having been lied to all these years. Honestly it was silly. Lied to is what they were worried about? He rolled his eyes and pushed his way back into the compartment.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/2 21:12:20 )
When he had returned, Julia looked over at him,"You know we have a little free time after dinner." She said,"Would you like a bit of help figuring out the rest of your homework?" She asked,"I have an essay I want to rewrite to make it look and sound a bit neater." She smiled,"We could meet in the library if you are up for it. I know it's not something you would really want to do on your first few moments back at the castle, but it would get us out of trouble for not having it done properly."

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:38:10 )
@Shadami:

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.