Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries The nothing fancy art gallery!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 02:43:19 )

I just want to post some of my favorite art projects I've been working on lately here. Critique if you want to. Basically. I'm just dropping some of my doodle drawings most likely. I've been trying to get some more practice in on speed drawing. Instead of taking days and days to get satisfied with a piece I'm trying to get faster.

So without futher ado. My first drop.
"Who's that Pokemon!"

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 03:06:05 )
hey that's cool! how long does it take to complete each one?
hm i don't recognize most of the newer gens, but the pig looks kinda familiar. oof i'm already failing XD

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 03:33:22 )

Well These are just some quick doodles that i've been doing. and you shouldn't recognize them. xD they're from memory and only the pig one is remotely close to what it should look like.

I was given a random pokemon and with no refrences drew them. Roughly they've been taking me about 30 minutes.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 03:37:49 )
That Hoopa-like one creeps me out. XD I don't think I could draw pokemon without a ref. D:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 03:41:23 )

I'm actually really proud of the Hoopa one. I could remember that it had a determined face, it had a big grin, and it had hoops. I knew some body parts were floating but couldn't remember which ones. And it looked like a genie but couldn't remember how.

For no references and as a quick doodle i'd say i did pretty good. but yeah... so not accurate. They've been surprisingly fun. Just letting loose and not worrying about accuracy. and just free drawing kinda.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 03:49:33 )
It's eyes are so much cuter. > o> Have you seen the Hoopa movie? o:
X3

But yeah, not worrying about accuracy can be freeing. X3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 04:38:53 )

Nope I have never seen the Hoopa movie, and I've only see Hoopa a couple times before I drew this. xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 04:48:59 )

Well i can say that the middle one everyone is probably thinking of the wrong pokemon. xD Because it is not Sharpedo.

It's Wurmple, Bergmite, Gabite(which i couldn't get a single image in my head of what it should look like so. create! ) Hoopa, Spoink.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 13:40:01 )
Aww, poor Gabite. XD The one you made looks like it would be called something with bite in its name though. XP

And Hoopa would be so much more memorable if you watched that! It’s a cute movie. X3
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 14:27:48 )

I'm majorly behind on the pokemon movies. I've seen Pokemon the movie, Pokemon 2000 (my favorite), the entei unknown one... and uhhh...
... hmmm....
nope, I think that's it. I feel like i've seen bits and pieces of the other movies but never been able to see the entire thing sadly.

That's kind of what I went off. Just the name. And then halfway through drawing the teeth it hit me that I had basically just drawn sharpedo and I facepalmed.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 06:07:02 )

Second Collection of Art: Stuff I've done for Draw the AAY games on Voltra.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/26 23:28:08 )

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/18 16:52:28 )

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 23:18:28 )

More Freebies made lately:

Today's sketching challenge: Draw a Room. I chose a bedroom for a teenage girl gamer.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 10:28:50 )

@Shadami: For the sake of our less net friendly peeps (Oh geez, I hope no one is still on dialup! If they are, I feel for them DX) you should put your larger images in spoilers. Or for mobile data users.
XD

Beyond that, that gamer girls room is frikken spiffy. A dual monitor set up as a teen? Niiiice.
XD

♯I\'ve been Dancing with your Ghost // Some might say we stole the show♯

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 12:44:37 )

I honestly forgot that those images were larger. And absolutely no problem. i can do that. :) I normally would anyways. At least I think I have been. Probably been spacing out lately. ^^

To the fixing!!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 17:55:11 )

Event Freebies for The March Event :D

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 05:09:17 )

@Shadami: I can't decide...
Is the Matcha one cuter? Or Phantasmagoria? XD

♯I\'ve been Dancing with your Ghost // Some might say we have stole the show♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 13:15:40 )

They did both turn out really adorable. XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 18:06:26 )

More event freebies that have been finished over the last few days xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.