Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Green Dream Pixels [Full o wo]

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:00:10 )
I am horrible keeping up with things but love to chit chat! At the moment I am chilling at my boyfriends house - they have an adorable chihuahua and we are having fancy sausages for dinner :D

@Sulley: Oops ping that was for you!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:10:00 )
@Sulley: yes the thinker haha
and for sure i can do a couple pose!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 18:35:30 )
Well you're quite welcome. ^-^ I like to help out people how I can. sometimes its not much though ^^;;

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:55:36 )
@toxxic: Cool! Should we each fill out forums for each other? XD

@Aly: Thank you for pinging me, I always forget unless I'm pinged. XD;;
OOOOOh my gosh, I love the doggies. ; v; I go to my partner's place frequently just to play with the dogs haha. XD How were the sausages? ;P

@Shadami: Honestly, keeping a thread active is super helpful. It keeps it from disappearing under other posts X3 That and we're earning some gold while posting so that helps too! :D

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:28:46 )
@Sulley: haha sure

Reference(s): same as the other
Which Base: 1
Head Expression: 9
Body Pose: 3
Extra Details: --
Offer: trade

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:31:28 )
@Sulley: omg tell me about it
If I am.not mentioned there is very little chance I will see the message
Or I find it in a thread weeks later >>

The sausages were nice but eh
Still not a huge fan of hot dogs

Their actual dog gave me so much attention! I have claw marks in my thighs but it was worth it
I am off to uni for the day now! What about you?

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:13:12 )
@toxxic: Alrighty! I'll get started on that one soon; I'm actually just doing the finishing touches on your first dollie. :3 I'll fill out the forum over in your thread in a sec too.
//EDIT;; Finished your first dollie, wanna start up a trade? c:

@Aly: I'm actually so glad Voltra has pinging too because most sites I used didn't so I would just forget about the threads haha. XP

I'm not either actually; I only like hot dogs when they are barbequed and even then they usually are just OK for me.

I was at uni too haha. First day back is always the hardest. XP Though I was bad because it was the first day and worked on dollies. XP

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:33:49 )
@Sulley: Odd I see a ping function as something super important for sites like these
I get some people don't use them - but the option for them is grand xD

They can get annoying in busy places but I think I'm more annoyed not being pinged? psh

I prefer sausages over hot dogs - i don't know why but hot dogs seem more.. processed?? like blah.

I am nearing the end of the semester, everything is becoming due O:
Most of my friends grauate next year, but I'm taking a major & minor so I have to stay back to do extra courses

I end up getting bored or not wanting to work on assessments and I go on avatar sites oops >>
I'm not failing anything which is good though! :D

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 09:38:26 )
@Sulley:
I do love earning me some voltageous volts on voltra! Plus I want to try to get enough to at least get one each of the crate items.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 22:18:17 )
Such cute pixels!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:38:29 )
I know aren't they!! I'm always impressed by pixelists.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 11:59:15 )
@Sulley: Doll me up! pls pls pls ♥
Reference(s): but can the crown on my head be a normal crown and can I have some super cute blushy cheeks o wo
Which Base: 2 please!
Head Expression: one of the super duper cute smiling ones. I'm baking cookies and drinking wine, I'm super happy!
Body Pose: whatever you think would be the cutest!
Extra Details: please make me super cute.
Offer: 1k volts + up to 200% tip depending on just how cute I am :vanora_heart:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 02:17:09 )
Yay its so exciting to see so many orders in here. congrats!!
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 13:34:39 )
Hey everyone, sorry it's been dead here. Work has been bad lately, but I'll finally be more active hopefully by tuesday. ; v ;

@Reanna:
Hey, sorry I'm super late ;; Are you still interested? XD;;

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 21:07:00 )
Gooosh I really need to get off my lazy butt and make some new references of my character so I can order some art! I've already been in here twice about to place a request but then I get to the refs section and say, "it'll be better if I can just give them something recent" c': So here's to trying to work up some drawing motivation. xD

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 00:49:27 )
@Vii: Motivation is my weak point too LOL I need new references of my babies too. XP
Do you change your characters or tweak them often? :3c I'm genuinely curious because I hope I'm not the only one who does that a lot. ;;

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 00:57:14 )
@Sulley: Yes and no. My characters tend to evolve fairly slowly over time; once a certain appearance or trait "clicks" with them in my mind, I find it hard to see them any other way and they'll remain largely unchanged. The exception would be hairstyles / colours, or other details like piercings, things which are more or less fluid in real life anyway. So, really I'd say it's completely normal for you to do that; it's like 'freshening-up' your character, which helps to keep them alive and dynamic. After all, I imagine you try out a different hairstyle or makeup look every so often, right? c:

I was that one kid who was always kind of bothered by the fact that cartoon characters never changed their clothes. xD
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 01:58:48 )

@Sulley: Doll me up!
Reference(s): Current avi (not changing, no worries!)
Which Base: Base 2 (binoftrash)
Head Expression: Cute smile, open eyes
Body Pose: Default
Extra Details: If you do little gif animations, would it be possible to make the lil crown all floaty? c:
Offer: 1k (or custom banners from my shop?)

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 06:51:28 )
@Vii: Ooooh I get you! I do that a lot actually; the only OC I think I've ever kept static was my first one haha. But that makes sense. Also that bugged the heck out of me! One of my favourite shows pointed it out and it was the best skit ever. :P

@Anarchist Beauty:
I don't typically do gif animations for the tinies, but I will see what I can do! >:3
If it's alright by you, I think I'd rather take the volts over for now; I took a peek in your banner shop though and will most certainly come back there when I need something for a big thread. <3

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/20 23:50:11 )

Bringing this back, all slots are open and I'm ready for some pixeling <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.