Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Green Dream Pixels [Full o wo]

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 11:06:00 )
@Shadami: May I just say I love your Monster High OC. :vanora_heart: And I need to draw mine now LOL ;;
It's always interesting to see how people improve over time; you've really come along way since your Gaia years (yes, I stalked the folders X3).
I would open an art shop separate from the pixel dollies, but my art is always inconsistent and I'm a massive procrastinator. XD; If you ever decide to open shop though you'll have to let me know. <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 11:11:18 )
Thanks. I did her a week ago or so I think. To e kinda blurs to me I'm always so busy. I meant to only make her a doodle...than I got carried away. Made a base for her so I can make multiple outfits even.

My Gaia days were my first art on a computer. Oh boy... Those were the days. Ms paint... Computer mouse drawn.

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 11:16:58 )
@Shadami: Haha, well you did an amazing job, so has to be worth it!

I still use MS paint from time to time, usually for pixels but still haha. I think when I was on gaia I didn't have anything to scan my pictures with so I just took pictures of art I was trying to sell. XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 20:44:22 )
Yup I did that for awhile to. Now I just don't have a place to physically draw or paint. And I miss it. In the middle of cleaning house and two toddlers is a handful

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:12:13 )
@Shadami: Aww, cleaning and kids can be the biggest handfuls. When I'm babysitting my partners sisters there is no such thing as alone time haha

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:46:52 )
Yeah. My kids are sitting with me while I watch criminal minds and sort cards. XD but I'm slowly getting them to start taking care of some of their own chores. Like o have then dry and put away their own dishes that aren't glass

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:49:14 )
oh i'm too broke but i'm going to need some later

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 05:01:06 )
lmao let's see if I get this right

@Sulley: Doll me up!
Reference(s): my current avi pls
Which Base: the first one
Head Expression: 7
Body Pose: 3
Extra Details: you can leave off the hat if it's too complicated idk
Offer: 2k volts?

Thank you :vanora_heart:

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:34:24 )
@Shadami: Oh hey that's great! :D How old are they if I may? :3

@toxxic: Guess that's the one thing about opening up a shop right when a site is new, everyone needs the monies XD;;

@sunny: I will be able to do the hat for sure, I need to learn to and if the frog wasn't too hard yours shouldn't be. :3 Now was this the base/pose/head you'd like?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:29:23 )
They're 3 and 5 right now. My oldest is starting kindegarten in a couple days. Exciting stuff :D

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:32:40 )
@Shadami: Oooh that is exciting! :D And so young and talented my gosh'; I didn't start helping with chores until I was 6 or 7 I think ;; Now I help like crazy to make up for that haha

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:36:37 )
Well I want them to learn how to be responsible so they can have super awesome lives. :]

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:40:09 )
@Shadami: Good on you! I imagine your little kindergartener will be a delight for the teacher. :) I'm going into teaching, and while training I know nothing makes me happier then kids who are super sweet and helpful. ; v;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:44:19 )
Well I hope so. She's been in speech therapy for a couple years now already. But hopefully she'll do okay in Kindergarten now that she's talking and less... behavior issues. She'd get really frustrated and scream and cry and hit because she couldn't say what she wanted to.

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:46:03 )
@Shadami: Oh dear..I had a friend who needed speech therapy; hopefully she'll be better with kids her own age around her and the peaceful environment?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 10:48:30 )
She's improved alot through her first couple years of school. I'm hoping for even better things now that it's kindergarten.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 11:33:40 )
Eeee I need to bookmark this place and come back when I have some things to give <3
I'm glad you have art and a link in your sig or I might have missed it ;w;

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 11:42:55 )
@Sulley: Doll me up!
Reference(s): here
Which Base: 2
Head Expression: default
Body Pose: can i get the pose right above the one sitting in the bowl?
Extra Details: since they're so small you don't have to worry about going too detailed lol
Offer: 1k volts

if you're interested in doing a trade as well i also wanted a pixel of base 1 lol. you can check out what i'm offering here

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 11:58:00 )
Yay for orders for sulley!
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:39:05 )
@Shadami: I have to thank you for helping me get these lol, you've help keep this thread alive <33
And I really hope so too. c:

@Aly: Weeeeell you're free to stay and chat with us here to earn monies? ;3 I'm glad to hear that my link and dollie in my siggy are helping; I was so nervous when I first opened shop and thought I should probably include a link haha. XP

@toxxic: Aaaaah I love her design! *u* And the one that looks like they're thinking yeah? Can do!
I'd love to do an art trade with you! But I'm itching for a couples piece in the kawaiihannah base; would that be alright with you?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.