Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Green Dream Pixels [Full o wo]

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 20:31:42 )
@Sulley: Doll me up!
Reference(s):
Which Base: 2
Head Expression: there's no frowny face :c can you do a frowny face like the avi's mask face?
Body Pose: (I was confused by the numbering system you had so...

Extra Details: I understand the cat might not be included, but could you still do the speech bubble? c:
Offer: 2k + tip

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 22:10:32 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Just a heads up, I'm technically overbooked on dollies, but I will accept yours if you're okay with a little delay? -- As for the doll, I can try to do the frown like the mask (also yeah sorry I need to update the system). I actually should be able to do a cat but it might not be in that pose, as for the bubble, I can do a simple "huh" in a black bubble, but I don't know how fancy I can make it, is that alright?

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 22:11:42 )

(Forgive the double post I goofed ;;)
@Neko: Thank you for sending me a pic! I've just started on your dollie now - I multitask on dolls. X,D
I love your new avatar too my goodness! ; A ;

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 22:13:44 )
@Sulley: Of course, I'll wait like a good noodle. c:
And whatever you can do would be great! I just really like my lil bubble. lol

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 22:15:45 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Thank you so much; I'll make sure to keep people updated. <3
Alright, I'll make sure to take a little extra time to get it looking good. >:3 - I love it too, what set is the bubble from? XD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 22:42:12 )
@Sulley: No problem! I used to have a shop, I know how things can go.

It's from the 'Curious Case' event item. Same with the figure that I use as my 'avi'. lol

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 22:45:12 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah, it can be crazy at times right? XD

Ah I was wondering where that came from too! XD I need to find that item now lol. :P

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:10:18 )
@Sulley: Definitely.

I'm sure there are plenty of folks with extras to sell! ^-^
Good luck!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 14:15:34 )

Crap. I keep meaning to finish filling out my order form and now you're full. Booo.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 17:03:47 )

Reference(s): Avatar
Which Base: Base 1 please
Head Expression: any of them is fine ;u;
Body Pose: The same one as the example/your siggy
Extra Details: If you have any questions let me know
Offer: 3k

if you're full can I be on a ping or waitlist? ;u;

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 18:39:32 )

@Eliah: I'm gonna try and empty out /finish these ones tomorrow so I should have room then; but I'm willing to make a waitlist and I can put you on there if you'd like? c:

@Khajitten: I am technically full, but I'll make a waitlist because I actually intend on finishing some tomorrow - that and my lazy butt never updated the title of the thread sooooo XP

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 20:01:06 )

@Sulley: Awwww yay! Thank you <3 I'll stay and chat if you don't mind ;u;

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 20:49:52 )

@Khajitten: Oh! I'd love that actually; I get lonely lol. :P
I won't be on too much today though; got some school work to catch up on lol XD;;

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 22:17:51 )

@Sulley: Ahhh Yay! Nah, just reply when you can. I get it xD
My hubby has his only day off today so I've been sporadic myself with posting.
May I ask how you got into doing pixelling? I attempted once and it was a no go xD Looked like a hot mess I tell you what.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 22:22:15 )

@Khajitten: I say that but then I'm working while posting LOL I'm terrible. .3.;;
Aw, do you guys have any plans or will it just be a day of relaxation? :D
Well heh, I used to draw using MS Paint, and I also went on an older avatar site; when I was on there there were countless pixel artists selling their stuff and I was so impressed that I cracked open MS paint, got a doll base off of KawaiiHannah's site, and made a doll based on an anime character. X,D

Did you use a base or try freehand? I'd recommend bases first to get your feet wet, and then watch tutorials and such to better understand the shading and yeah. As I only do dolls and sometimes animals, I usually only do simple stuff. I tried my hand at a custom of an avatar from another avatar site and it..It wasn't terrible but it was pretty bad. XD

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 22:34:47 )

@Sulley: Lol me all the time though xD
Nah, just relaxing. He works long hard days so I kinda just do what he wants lol
Ahhh that's cool! I guess ms paint would be a good place to start! I never thought to try on there :O But I freehanded a face, it looked very much like a child did it xD I didn't ever think to try a base because I thought bases would be too hard to start on honestly. I'm probably going to look into videos and stuff on how to do it when I get a real computer (I'm using a nextbook which is like.... a potato basically.) but yeaaa I like yours, they're cute!

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 22:49:11 )

@Khajitten: Procrastination is kinda my weakness. ; v ;
Aw, it's always good to unwind. And it's very sweet of you do just do what he wants on his day off. :3
I didn't have photoshop at the time so that was my default. X,D I can suggest a few good simple bases to practice on if you'd like? I could even show you my first ugly doll. XD I did a few freehand dolls and they're pretty bad, I'm still trying to make my own base.
I think mine are mostly cute because I pick the right bases that work with my shading style - I seriously love BinofTrash's stuff though; the big eyes are just the best. <33

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 16:43:21 )

@Sulley: ahaha I wouldn’t call it sweet xD I usually do whatever people want when I haven’t seen them in a while because I want them to have a nice time and I just enjoy the company xD I’m a bit lame.

I would love to see it! And I would appreciate suggestions, I just probably won’t be able to practice any time soon. I mean I’m hoping it will be soon but realistically we won’t be getting a computer any time soon.
Art Shop || My Hangout || Quest
Please @ me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 19:36:23 )

@Sulley: Sorry for the delay in getting back to you... but sure! I'll go finish the order form now lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 19:41:49 )

Reference(s):
Which Base: Base 1
Head Expression:
Body Pose:
Extra Details: n/a
Offer: 100 Ohms
||

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.