Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Tfw you go food shopping

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 18:01:33 )
I'm so thankful that we can stock up on food when we run low. I love going to the pantry or the fridge and just seeing ALL THIS glorious FOOD *cue buzzard singing*

Currently having some chicken nuggets to celebrate 8D

Slightly (un)related:
> be me
> go to le Taco Bell with bf
> get 3 delicious tacos and a glorious chalupa
> bf says "I bet you won't eat all that"
> "how much you wanna bet"
> "one taco"
> tryme.png
> bet your buns I ate all of it
> bf stares at me with puppy eyes, says he wishes he would have ordered more

tl;dr that butt nugget was hoping I wouldn't finish my food so he could eat my extras

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 18:11:56 )
@Vii: Don’t mess with Taco Bell, dude. I’m the same, you bet your sass i’ll also eat every single bit of those chalupas. XDD;; ORDER A TON, ALWAYS

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 18:34:30 )
CHAAAALUUUUPAAAS YISSSSSSS <3

Also you know you're an adult when a full fridge and pantry satisfies you on that level. I get that feel every single time <33

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 19:14:28 )
@Kozi: Heck YAS, chalupas are so amazing...that satisfying fluffy flour shell MMMMM so good. I could eat Taco Bell way more often than I'd care to admit. xD Used to live off it more or less as I lived within walking distance. xD A dangerous situation indeed.

@Luffer Nutter: EXACTLY xD I get so excited about things like new towels and fancy cleaning supplies and it's this sudden realisation of... "This is it. This is adulthood. I can't wait to set up these new towels." RIP

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other &hearts;

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 20:15:24 )

Yaasssss green text.
Anyway I love it right after I go to the store. It’s the best.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 20:17:09 )

What is this food shopping you speak of? I just command my boyfriend to get the pizza and he does. C:< - Case and point he was sweet enough to get some now. XD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 21:58:14 )
Food is love food is life~

I'm a pudgy kid stuck in a skinny body, constantly hungry XD nothing like opening the fridge for a yummy snack.

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 22:57:59 )

@Vii: *claps hands* best story ever. ^-^ Sounds like me and my husband though the other way around with us :P
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:54:49 )
Lol. That's adorable. Makes me want to convince my ex that he wants taco bell, before work. >:D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.