Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ✮ stardust | ~ deluxe profiles ~ open!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 23:33:00 )

express yourself with a fresh profile layout from STARDUST!

Each layout is meticulously planned out by hand, coded from scratch, and customised to your specifications. Please do not rip or steal my codes, and please do not alter or reuse them without my permission. Most of the time, I'll say yes, and be more than willing to help you through the process. I do my best to make sure each layout works in small and large resolutions, but many of them aren't 100% mobile-friendly (I'm sorryyyyy). All are built in, tested in, and optimised for Google Chrome, HD resolutions (16x9).

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 23:38:39 )

Pre-made Profile -- 0-3,000 (Volts)
Sometimes pre-made profile layouts are offered for free, and sometimes they are available for a small fee (particularly if the design was difficult / time consuming, and usually no more than 3k). Refer to the info docket for the layout in question to see whether you can snag it for free. If not, post a request using the "Pre-made Order Form", start the trade, and I'll send you the codes and finish up the trade as soon as I can. ^-^

Profile Design Lite -- 2,500 (Volts)
A profile makeover in its simplest form; borders, colours, backgrounds, fonts, animations, etc can be touched up and altered. Profile blocks may be adjusted in size, but they won't be re-arranged; as a result these profiles are typically mobile-friendly.

Fully Customised Profile -- 8,000 (Volts)
Fully customised profiles are very time consuming, which is why they may seem expensive. if it still seems way too high, please throw a rock and my head and I'll adjust the pricing My total working time for most profile designs is around 6 hours, though you may wait up to a week or two for the finished product. ^-^; If I'm not "feeling" a design, I'll start over. Sometimes this happens several times for one layout. oTL Compact designs are styled into a coherent block. Organic designs are more spread-out.

Samples

SHATTERLING

Live Preview

Want to see more samples? Check out the "past customers" area for screenshots of recently completed profiles!

WONDERLAND:

WONDERLAND (Comapct Type) - FREE!!

Specially designed to complement our Wonderland event, this profile is decked in a calming pastel colour scheme and absolutely packed with functions and features. Note: Likes, Dislikes, and Hobbies are disabled. Sorry, folks! c':
Features a standalone video player for your favourite video or tunes, unique online/offline orb animations, and a smooth parallax scrolling effect!

There is a Template for your BIO included, be sure you copy and paste the separate codes into the right places!! <3 Have fun!
Here is the source code!

PRESCIENCE:

PRESCIENCE (Compact Type) - Free ~

IMPORTANT! In order for your profile to display properly, you must follow the steps included with the profile's source code. Please pay attention while reading the directions and copying/pasting any codes! All it takes is a single missing bracket and BAM! everything is broken. This profile requires a video link to display properly! You can add "?autoplay=1" to the end of the YouTube embed link to made your tunes automatically kick on. c:

Features fully styled components, hover transitions, a harmonious purple/indigo palette, custom cursor, styled online/offline orbs, fully functional notifications panel, and animations. Note that the orange battery in the corner is not permanent / part of the layout and will disappear at the end of the Blackout Event.

PRE-MADE PROFILE Order Form:

Username: your name
Profile Name: name of the profile you wish to buy
Listed Price: price of the particular layout you wish to buy
Re-skin (optional): none or for an extra 2,000 volts I can re-skin a pre-made layout for you; this includes changing the colour scheme, images, fonts, and border style, if desired. Link any images and request a specific colour scheme here if you wish to purchase a re-skin.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 23:39:40 )

Order Form:
Once you post your request, I will look it over and make sure I can deliver what you want. Once I accept your request and grant you a slot, please start the trade; you don't have to pre-accept. I will leave it alone until I am completely finished and you are satisfied with your profile. c:

@Vii: function profileBuild()
Username: your name here
Profile Type: compact, organic, lite
Sections Displayed: bio, avatar, friends, comments, etc
Theme: optional theme e.g. cyberpunk, Overwatch, space, grunge, etc;
Colours: general idea; specific hexes/codes; or link to a palette (try Coolors)
Look / Feel: smooth and rounded; straight and sharp; 2D; 3D; glowy/ethereal; etc
Custom Cursor: link to your own/request something specific, or give me dangerous freedom; or request to keep it plain
Custom Fonts: link to your own/request something specific, give me a general idea, or give me dangerous freedom
Finishing Touches: any other notes you want to add that haven't been covered above
Payment Method: volts, ohms, items, art, etc

I will accept either pure or a combination of: volts, ohms (please inquire about current conversion rate), certain items, and art under certain circumstances (if I am pleased with your style/offer).

- Slots -
I. Another Movie Addict
II. Mandy Amour
III. Millet

Anarchist Beauty
Nephila
Lady Luna
candiedaliens

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 02:24:34 )

Special thanks to the following folks who have donated, chatted, or otherwise been amazing people!
Anarchist Beauty - thank you for your generous donation!!! ♥
Lady Luna - first customer!!!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 02:52:42 )

@Vii: You premade profile is absolutely gorgeous!
Now I need to decide... go with that, or get something custom? .... that would likel be similar anyway? XD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 02:55:05 )

Ohohoho, whas dis? c;

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 02:56:21 )
@Lady Luna: Thank you! ^-^ It turned out better than I was expecting tbh. c':
Whether you decide to get something custom is entirely up to you! It'd give you more freedom in picking the scheme and such, but the pre-made is not only ready but also free for the time being. o: Decisions decisions!

@Anarchist Beauty: Yes henlo it is me, the space-profile queen xD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 02:57:13 )

@Vii: That is true!
Hmmmm... can you work with vague ideas? > > I know what kinda theme or whatever, but honestly? If you picked my brain for anything more, I'd be all 'go with what works best' XD

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 02:58:24 )
@Lady Luna: It can take me a bit longer to come up with a finished product with more vague ideas, but it's certainly possible and I've pulled it off in the past. 8D

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 02:59:33 )
o v o

@Vii: Ooh, nice shop you got here. I was hoping you'd offer to do custom profiles at one point, and here you are. C;
I'll have to compile some information to make a request.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:01:07 )
@Dowan: Thank you! Also, totally didn't mean to leave our conversation hanging, LOL. I got distracted by starting up this whole operation oTL
Definitely looking forward to making you a layout! ^-^

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:04:04 )

@Vii: function profileBuild()
Username: Lady Luna
Profile Type: COmpact or Organic. Whichever works better.
Theme: Is gothic space a thing? Lol! Seriously though, spacey~<3
Colours: Purples and blues, with some pinks and blacks as needed for accents.
Look / Feel: Wahtever fits best! But I like glowy things, along with sharper edges, usually.
Custom Cursor: N/A. They don't always load well for some people. XD
Custom Fonts: You get freedom!
Finishing Touches: Have. Fun. Seriously. ~<3 [And I REALLY like the nav to the side in your free layout =) ]
Edit: And I would like to mention.... I see you have a small image hovering over the corner of your profile. Would it be at all possible to have that in mine? I can give you the image link - but that's the thing. Has to be able to be done as a link due to it being a ranimg pile ^ ^;; If not, that's cool, I just wanted to inquire.
Payment Method: 15K volts

----

Can you work with that? =)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:05:33 )

@Vii: Yaaas.
I might get a lil sumthin from ya.
Or maybe just donate to ya cause cos I'm a supportive bitch and I spent too long doing my own lame ass profile to swap it with someone elses work just yet.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:06:31 )

@Anarchist Beauty: You did your own? Cool. I actually didn't know that. XD
I could code my own, but I'm too damned lazy, LOL. So I applaud everyone else who DOES code profiles. XDD

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:08:08 )
@Lady Luna: Oooh, gothic space-y... sounds like a fun and interesting challenge! Everything looks good to me. I'll give you a slot, though I probably won't get started until tomorrow as my eyes are kinda dead. xD

@Anarchist Beauty: Well hey if you do I'll be more than willing to give you a loyal customer discount or something. xD I can't say I've seen your profile lately so I'll have to take a look o: also onations are good too, I like donations xD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:08:29 )
o v o

@Vii: Haha, no problem at all. It was fun chatting with you, and I'm sure I'll hit you up for conversation here or wherever else we may run into each other. I still go to your profile to listen to your music since Pendulum is awesome. C;

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:09:15 )

@Vii: lmao.
No worries =)
I'm in no rush ^ ^
But yeah. Have fun with it. I'm curious to see what kind of anything you could cook up. XD

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:13:04 )
@Dowan: Awweee that makes me so happy >///< totally feel bad that I changed my profile music now LOL Yes Pendulum is amazing! You don't encounter many people who've heard of them, really. 8D And I'm sure we'll end up chatting here from time to time, helps keep the shop visible. xD I really should resurrect my chat thread though...

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:15:11 )

@Vii: Added a little edit into my form, but I'll also ask it here for ease.
I was looking at the live sample you've got, and I noticed that you have a small image in the bottom corner above the border it looks like. Is that part of the background, or what? If it IS above everything, is it possible to have it that I give you a link (randimg pile) to put for something like that on mine? Because it'd be cool if possible.

If not,t hat's perfectly all right. I just saw it, and wanted to ask ^ ^;;

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:16:06 )

@Lady Luna: Yes, it's lame and pathetic but i did it myself. lol

@Vii: Dat friends and family discount. lmao
And my profile is just boring, but I did tat boring myself!
Even made my own background.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.