Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ✮ stardust | ~ deluxe profiles ~ open!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 15:37:44 )
@Nephila: That would be fine by me! I still have more event items to pick up lol. c: I'd recommend a conversion rate of 3-5 volts per 1 event currency.

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 15:53:18 )
@Nephila: That sounds good! I'd be willing to trade for some art as well if you're interested, but volts and seashells is just fine! ^-^

P.S. totally forgot about your skill trade proposal RIP but I'd be more than happy to help you out with building your webpage ^-^

I swear I need post-it notes for my brain xD

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 16:13:26 )
@Nephila: Haha best get to it! *cracks whip* And no worries ~ feel free to post your request whenever you're ready and I'll get started! Been a while since I've had an order lol I'm excited 8D

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/15 16:25:16 )
@Nephila: Glad you were able to get it working! I've got a little skeleton together for your layout but wanted to see whether you:
  • Would prefer something that's centred on the page[/*]
  • Would like your profile to sit to one side[/*]
    And since you want something more simple and clean, I'd assume you'd like straight lines / edges rather than rounded ones. o:

P.S. pls don't triple post <3

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other &hearts;

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 06:31:32 )
    @Nephila: Haha no worries, it happens to the best of us!

Alright sounds good! As for the peekaboo video, do you mean something like a triangle you can hover over and the video pops out? O:

Enjoy your fuuds! We had an amazing dinner here as well lol. Always so thankful that we don't go hungry. <3

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other &hearts;

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 23:18:31 )
    @Vii: function profileBuild()
    Username: ur mom Anarchist Beauty
    Profile Type: compact
    Sections Displayed: bio, avatar, comments, friends (eh, friends optional)
    Theme: uhh
    Colours: matching w/ background image (linked below) ((dis is what I use to get color palettes from images))
    Look / Feel: simple-ish looking but pretty
    Custom Cursor: none
    Custom Fonts: dis one! or if that won't work I give you freedom! (only for titles tho, not the body font keep that normal)
    Finishing Touches: ily
    Payment Method: I give you my loves, many goats, and many more volts yes?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 23:34:10 )
    @Vii: Just a random question but I was wondering would you be able to do something like what I have now but better? xD
    Ive just not got the time to tinker with it anymore and its making my hair fall out cause im pulling it out from stress xD
    Thought I would ask if its something youd be comfortable doing before I offer and use the form. Thank you ever so much in advance ^-^

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 02:56:36 )
    @Anarchist Beauty: ANAAAAAAAA 8D I am honoured by your goats, and shall make you a wonderful delightful profile ~ let me add you to the queue!

@Mandy Amour: Hmmm well I certainly think it's feasible! I'll have to work hard and get creative to make it more amazing than it currently is c: you have a great design going!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 03:00:49 )
    @Vii: Hey boo. c;
    And I can assure you, they are lovely goats!
    Very well behaved, will not pee on your carpet.
    Aww yiss, a Q with useless letter following it.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 03:23:17 )
    @Vii: Honestly? Im okay if you were to use the current one and just make it function which its not currently already xD
    I was going to try and fight with the navigation but I just don't have the patience right now D;
    all images on my page are in png format and don't have a background on them so feel free to steal the top design if need be too.
    If you think its possible Im totally in! lol

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 17:10:45 )
    @Mandy Amour: Shouldn't be a problem! ^-^ What kind of plans did you have for the avatar, likes/dislikes, etc? o: Do you want things to be centred in a clean straight line? o:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 17:49:28 )
    @Vii: pretty much the way it is nice and clean and centered lol
    - if you can move the avatar to.right beside my picture? That would be awesome.
    - if you could leave comments where they are but make it so you can scroll to see them all instead of having them go so far down the page
    - put friends on the right hand side beside my bio section so it's all straight

That's pretty much it xD
    Want me to fill out a form for you now or?
    And I'll send a trade once you accept my job or not :p hahah and tell me a price cause I know it's more custom than most are

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 17:51:31 )
    Oh I forgot.. no dislike section, no likes.
    Just about section, avatar, links, friends and comments please lol

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 17:59:18 )
    @Mandy Amour: Alright, sounds good ~ And price wise, the standard rate for a custom is fine (8k); honestly you've already done some of the design work so that's taken a little bit of the burden off me. It's always way easier when the customer has a clear idea of what they want. c: My queue is currently full and we do have a lot going on behind the scenes on the site, so it might be a couple weeks but I'll add you to my list! ^-^ You can post a form if you'd like but I don't think it'll be necessary c:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 19:51:49 )
    @Vii: not a problem I am a very patient person xD you just ping me when it's my turn. I'll do 10 cause your helping me out a lot! Want me to.send trade now or later on?

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 20:00:55 )
    @Mandy Amour: Awww I appreciate it! <3 And you can hold off on the trade for now. c:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 20:02:47 )
    @Vii: alright perfect and thank you so much!
    Can't wait to see you around the site love!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 12:41:17 )

@Vii: function profileBuild()
    Username: Another Movie Addict
    Profile Type: lite
    Sections Displayed: bio, avatar, friends, comments, video, likes/dislikes
    Theme: Creepy Cute/Pastel Goth
    Colours:

Look / Feel: smooth and rounded
    Custom Cursor: keep it plain
    Custom Fonts: You can have dangerous freedom!
    Finishing Touches: Not that I can think of.
    Payment Method: volts

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/29 17:24:02 )
    ALRIGHT folks I kinda took a week-long break from web-related things to clear my mind and refresh, so to speak; design block was keeping me from making any real progress on a layout I was satisfied with. I'm getting back to work on profiles today and hope to get at least one finished today! That being said:

@Another Movie Addict: I was looking back through the thread to make sure I got everything and H O L Y heck I'm so sorry I missed your post from two months ago, RIP. I feel so bad. D: If you'd like I can give you the pre-made code for the meantime until I can get started on a custom for you! Free of charge, considering the fact that I totally skipped you Q-Q

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/30 21:01:41 )
    @Nephila: Whew! *wipes brow* It was certainly a project, but I've just finished your profile layout! ^-^ Sorry for the wait! I'll send you a message with the code shortly. c:

Anarchist Beauty is up next, and Mandy Amour will be added to the queue. ~

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
    qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
    Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
    Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.