Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ✮ stardust | ~ deluxe profiles ~ open!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 19:27:28 )
@Vii: Hot damn, I can play with hair layers now!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 19:29:56 )
@Anarchist Beauty: For rizzle my frizzle shizzle! Before too long we'll have a ton of bang / base / back items. To think how far we come lol I remember the alpha days when everyone's avatars looked the same xD

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 19:35:31 )
@Vii: Ah yes, the clone copy avi struggle of only have 2 crates and 5 commons. XD

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 02:40:25 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I swear shift+enter will be the death of me, I sent that message too soon but ANYWAY your profile should be mobile friendly, it'll blow up on small screens aaaand I hope you like it! 8D

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 03:26:44 )
@Vii: GASP
I must gaze upon it's beauty..
/scurries to edit profile

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 03:56:51 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Ah yes, dat feel of a shiny new layout...I'm definitely guilty of just...going to profiles and staring at them sometimes lol RIP

Aww yiss gonna git me some goats cB

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 03:59:30 )
@Vii: Hell yah.
Like i just changed my tumblr theme and like... I can't stop looking at it. xD
New, pretty, shiny things are my weakness.
/stares at new profile for 600 years

And YISS!
All da goats!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 05:14:28 )
@vii: totally willing to pay! No worries. 💃

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 17:50:46 )
@Millet: If / when you want to place an order, go ahead and fill out & post an order form and I'll get to it once I've finished up the others in the queue. ^-^ Sometimes I work really slow and sometimes really fast |'D

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 19:38:46 )
(Since i wasnt on the front page qued and i know your busy i went ahead and deleted this. Lemme know if you did start tho and ill send the volts back)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 22:16:16 )
@Vii: THEY BROKE IT
:vanora_cry: :vanora_cry: :vanora_cry:
Voltra broke your code and now I'm sad.
(And thought I'd let you know that Voltra a hoe)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/21 08:50:15 )

@Millet: I love your sig!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/21 17:46:09 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

@Another movie addict: Thanks! I'm big on Minecraft xp

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/21 18:37:20 )
@Anarchist Beauty: HOW DAARE
Yeah I'll have to go through and apply fixes for all the profiles I've done, thankfully I haven't done that many yet LOL rip

I started working a "real" job again hence my disappearance--it totally kicked my butt lol. I'll get to work on these orders and make some fixes for profiles ASAP!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/21 19:11:49 )
@Vii: I know, ruining your hard work.
The disrespect.
I managed like one and a half fixes of things on my own, but for the life of me I'm too stupid to fix the alignment of the "add, message, trade" stuff and the placement of the site nav links.
I try to poke at it, but I'm no coder. Haha.

Congrats on your "real" job!
Seems they all kick peoples butts, tragic.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/21 19:26:24 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Now I'm just wondering / hoping that the fixes I make for Blackout layouts don't end up breaking the same layouts on the default skin. xD Else I'd have to test on both layouts and code overrides to fix the issues on either side...RIP, at that point I'd just close up shop. xD Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/21 21:08:21 )
@Vii: Oh God, that would be a pain in the ass.
I totally would not blame you for packing it in at that point. Haha.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.