Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing What Are You Looking For?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 11:52:03 )
So instead of having a hundred "Looking For" topics, I figured we all could use this one thread and just ping each other if something someone is looking for jumps out at us!

Add some information about what type of role plays you are looking for.
Do you prefer fantasy? Horror? A variety?
Looking for group RPs but wanting to hash out ideas? Do so here!
Looking for one on ones? Specify it here. Also noting what genders you prefer to play could be helpful!
Make a list!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 11:56:39 )
This is a good idea :) Keeps it forum from getting too spammed. Good work, dragoness! :vanora_heart:
|

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 12:00:15 )
Thank you! I am still trying to figure out what kinds of RPs I am looking for.
I have a lot going already, but it would be great to have at least one on here so that I can continue to earn even more volts.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 21:04:50 )
@valyndria: You should check this out!!!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:13:08 )
What I'm Looking for:
Genre: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Drama, Slice-of-Life, Apocalypse, Romance >///<
*Note: I'm gonna use asterisks to signify what I'm most into using a 1-5 scale. The more asterisks the more I interested I am or the more comfortable I feel roleplaying that particular thing/fandom.
Fandoms:
Naruto ****
Dragon Age *****
Mass Effect ***
Legend of Zelda *****
Pokemon ****
Resident Evil **
Skyrim ***
Harvest Moon ***
Star Wars *****
LOTR ***
Literacy: I prefer semi-lit roleplays. Meaning: I don't want to have to write an entire novella in one post, nor do I like really short one-liners. I get it some people write more, that's cool, I'm not trying to offend anyone but I feel like a lot of adv. lit RP's are filled with useless "fluff". I think it's important to give other players something to work with in your post and if you can do that in a paragraph or two that's all I want. c:
Sexuality and Such: I like to play both male and female characters. I feel comfortable roleplaying M/F or F/F relationships. I prefer to play female characters in some scenarios, but other times I really enjoy playing a male. I'm pretty flexible honestly, so if you have any questions on what role or gender I'll play just ask!

I only made a really short list above to avoid stretching the page. I'm into all kinds of shows/games/movies so if you want to ask me about a particular thing or fandom please go ahead. Also, I love a good original story so feel free to suggest those to me as well!!

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 07:19:35 )
I love your thread!

ABOUT ME
I am a semi-lit to literate role-player.
I can do fast paced and slow paced role-plays.
I work 4O-6O+ hours a week and use role-playing as unwind time.
I can do plots, I can wing it.
I will do group and onexone role-plays.
I am not opposed to playing either gender
I do tend to lean towards female OC's/Characters

Role Play Genres | Role Play Ideas:
+ Noragami - really want to figure something out for this
+ Horror Based - no set plot -
+ Life Is Strange - based off of game universe
+ Harvest Moon/ Story Of Seasons
+ Slice Of Life - any genre
+ Fantasy - mostly anything - really digging witchy things

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 07:23:59 )
Glad everyone is loving this and that it can help everyone out! :vanora_heart:

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 22:45:22 )
My shirt I can't find it and I need it

I kind of want to do a Pokemon rp I'm going to be making a slice of life to that the characters are our avatars uhh I haven't rped in quite some time I'm also thinking about like a hub thing like a westworld esque thing I need to iron out some details on my brain but that may be a slice of life as well

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 08:52:38 )
@dread pirate: A pokemon RP yes! I would so join! :vanora_heart:

Donator — sheep Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 10:13:12 )
I haven't RP'd in years! I need to get back into it. ;-;
I'll think about what I want to RP and come back to this thread.~

@ me to get my attention or I probably won't respond

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 02:58:50 )
@Valyndria: I'm thinking up a story so I may do like a slice of life one with that then introduce a chat and give it more of a plot
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 02:34:12 )
@dread pirate: That sounds cool, you take all the time you need to think it up, and whenever you're ready to set up and start let me know!
@dragoness129: I'm gonna go ahead and edit my first reply on here to state all my "what I'm looking for's" instead of making another post if that's cool. :vanora_sun:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 04:07:20 )
Yep, that is just fine! However you like to do it!
This thread is also for planning out who you want to play with and which RPs you want to make. Once those are established, you can continue to chat in here or make a seperate OOC thread. I do not mind at all and welcome the activity and posts! ^_^
:vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 23:39:44 )
Looking for:

Semi-lit/inexperienced role-players. In truth, I don't care about grammar/literacy at all.
I haven't roleplayed in years, so I'm probably rusty.

Fandom Worlds:
Tsubasa, LoTR, Dragon Age, League of Legends.
(Feel free to ask me others-- I'll gladly play the role of an established character for anyone to fulfill their fangirl/boy desires LOL)

Will do group or single RP
I love anything fantasy related, honestly. Magic is a must.

Seriously will do almost anything mxf so just send me a PM...

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 13:30:36 )
I like horror/sci-fi/fantasy and prefer literate to semi-literate. Also I really like original stories and concepts, although I will rp stories based on certain things.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:36:05 )
https://www.voltraonline.com/forum/view_topic/619

^ My official thread

Mainly I'm looking for P5 or Life is Strange though

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:05:32 )
Dunno if anyone is interested in this sort of thing but I'll bite.

Looking For:
Preferably something fantasy (if not fandom based). I love slice of life stories of things like toys, monsters, aliens, basically anything you think Pixar would make a movie out of. I like semi-lit or massive posts depending on how many characters we're playing and the depth of the story. I'm able to write however much you're comfortable with. :)
With regards to relationships, I can be any gender, every type of relationship works for me (fxf, fxm, mxm, fxfxm...). For fandoms I'm fine with OCxCanon, just let me know enough about their supposed relationship. ;)

Roleplay ideas:
- Monster (anything, but preferably slice of life or monster x human)
- Wow-esque reality (with druids and shaman and elves and the like)
- Literal slice of life with humans
- Romance or Comedy

Fandoms
- Disney
- Disney/Pixar
- Parasyte the Maxim
- Kiznavier
- Kill la kill
- Marvel
- Monster High
- Monsters Musume
- Dragon Maid
- Nintendo (most things Nintendo LOL;; )

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 11:50:35 )
Hey everyone,
I'm a roleplayer who tends to write 2-3 paragraphs when I'm posting for a character.
I like to play multiple characters in one room quite often as well because I get ideas and can not leave characters that stumble in to the plot unfleshed out.
I love character building and using skeleton profiles.
I love fandom world's, but don't like using Canon characters very often, unless I think I can do them justice.
Fandoms worlds I like for example: Pokemon, Harry Potter, Tortall ,xmen, Zelda
There are many others of course because my interest vary, so really you just have to ask and see if you don't notice it on my list.

I'm currently writing an actual novel that is a magical world loosely based of Hyrule warriors legends for example. Very loosely might I repeat because nothing in it is plagerized that's for sure. So its just to show you that I can get inspiration from random places and run with it. I'm very flexible.

While romance is a wonderful thing I dislike when it's the main focus of a roleplay. I'd rather focus on the storyline where love interests are secondary or hinted at. Now if pairings do come up I'm most comfortable with mxf. But I've done mxm and had a good time. And fxf I'm willing to do I just haven't written it yet.

Let's see, what else do you need to know.
My main genre is fantasy. It's an addiction I know. But I want to Branch out more. :)
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 11:56:57 )
@Sulley: Monster x Human sounds fun :D

art by: blinkini (idk why i never put this here 3 years ago)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 03:16:46 )
Anyone setting up a comedy RP can hit me up

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.