Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing What Are You Looking For?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:25:29 )
@Valyndria:
I'd so be up for some kind of pokemon RP

@Sulley: You have any specific disney plots in mind? :D
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 03:56:43 )
I'm working up a group rp idea that would also be a contest. It would start at an ordinary school, characters ranging from middle school to high school aged, and focus mainly on romance, first crushes, stuff like that. But a Game Changing Event would occur and the second half would be a competition. Not going to say what since I want it to be a surprise but whoever wins the competition would get an actual prize from me, probably a crate set or a Volt prize or something like that. So you play to have fun and enjoy your characters, but you also get to play to win! Would anyone be interested in joining something like that? I probably won't host it for a while but I'd like to see if there's any interest here, since I want to run it on Voltra.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:49:45 )
I can do just about anything for groups. I don't do many fandoms or romance, but anything else is considered. Just LMK if you're looking for people and we can talk about it more. I'm very open to playing antagonists or plot-related characters (that will likely die or must have a more solid direction for the sake of the story).
returned 6/7

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:55:22 )
@timeandtimor: Oooo, I might have to get in touch with you for future games. It's always awesome having a player who's willing to be a Plot Character. I do that a lot in my RL games and it's always fun to see everyone's expressions when the big reveal comes and I'm actually working with the villain or something like that. XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 08:38:16 )
Hi, everyone! I'm looking for 1x1 RPs / someone to discuss headacanons with to help develop my characters. If you're interested you can check out my characters here!

priority:
http://toyhou.se/Peony/characters/folder:217561/tags:1/extagged:RPing
http://toyhou.se/Peony/characters/folder:251865

lesser priority but would still want to develop them:
http://toyhou.se/Peony/characters/folder:217562/tags:1

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 12:47:50 )

[x]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 05:03:56 )
ISO:
Semi-lit to literate roleplayers. I prefer a minimum of 3-5 sentences per post and less than 2 paragraphs. Posts that are too long tend to get dry UNLESS we are playing multiple, and posts that are too short can be hard to reply to.
I am fine with 1x1 or small groups.
I may take days or weeks between replies at times simply because I get busy and lose interest sometimes. But I will attempt a post, if you send a gentle reminder and don't want it to die.

I WILL:
Use fandom worlds, but original characters
Play all genders (I'm better at female, but all are fine)
Attempt ALMOST all plots, themes, worlds, etc.

I WILL NOT:
Use canon characters
Do romance rps (if a relationship occurs over a long course of time in the rp, that's fine, but it WILL NOT be the focal point or main plot)
Use furries. It's just not something I'm exceedingly familiar or comfortable with. Werewolves are fine, but straight up anthro characters are a bit much

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 02:26:55 )

[x]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 02:45:11 )
@apollo im burning: That ping didn't work for me. XD
But I'd be down for starting an rp. Small group would be cool, but 1x1 would also be okay with me depending on if anyone else wants to join.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:21:21 )

[x]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:31:47 )
@apollo im burning: Uh...hmmm....I'd say my main fandoms/ ones I'm most familiar with are Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Firefly, Buffy, Charmed, and Terra Nova. Given enough basic info on any other fandoms, I can usually go with anything.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:35:51 )
Semi-lit to literate role players. I prefer a minimum of 3-5 sentences per post.
I am fine with 1x1 or small groups.
I'm find find with f/f m/m f/m (I'm better playing the female role but I can do both)
Genres I'm good with them all ^^
I won't do anything with incest !!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:46:03 )

[x]

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:48:02 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Sure what kind would you like to do ?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 04:52:37 )

[x]

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 04:54:14 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Ouu fantasy sound good ^^ , what kind of fantasy would you like to do if you have any ideas ?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 05:11:06 )

[x]

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 05:17:17 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I was thinking of using my one character that is a hunter ^^ maybe we could do like a supernatural hunters team ?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 05:30:00 )

[x]

pls don't

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 05:35:45 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Shes good with them just only the bad ones she doesn't like. She a special kind of human :P
Taken<3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.