Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Rei's Event Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 01:12:36 )
@Kory: It can be hard for me to trust medical people, but it is something I've been working on. Still terrfied of dentists.

That's how I've been feeding my neopets. There so much like spend real money stuff. I check on it sometimes, but like don't do much there.

I think it can be fun, my roleplaying back in the day could be very bad, but I also did improve too.

Yeah I had a few guys that just wanted realtions, but not me. Yet there can be woman like that as well. Yeah, the first guy I ever slept with, pulled a card where he was like your my girlfriend, and I kid you not an hour later, was like never mind you aren't my girlfriend, I'm suddenly not over my ex. But some people just suck. I am glad that online for you can be a safe space and that you are finding your voice. I feel that in the future you could even find that voice to say stop in the real world. Just takes a little time.

That's true, I'm glad we understand each other well.

*hiss at Yashamine* So for context, I had a neopet named InuyashaKagome. I own Inuyasha plushies, I have old merch from back in the day, I have a hot topic Sesshmoura backpack. I used to roleplay Inuyasha roleplays. I will never forgive Sunrise for Yashahime. The concept of following their kids could have been fun, but considering who is the parents of the twins, the actually age of their "mother" the promotion of pedoness, I just can't. It's ruined my favorite character, it's destroyed something I loved, and I don't even care that it's not my ship happening. I'm gonna get off my soapbox now.

So most of my amvs, are either live action shows, dc comics cartoon, Disney or final fantasy. This is one of my favorite Anastasia ones.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 02:39:51 )
@Kory: Well it's more a fear of pain, and like not going to the dr enough as a kid. I think?

Well I've only been checking it recently, I don't know how active it is there. It seems since flash was ended, that a lot of the older games are being reworked, so that the site can keep going.

I do love when roleplays are more enjoyable.

Like sure it's great when both parties agree to that, but sucks when it gets sprung on one person. Thankfully I'm lucky and don't have to worry about that. I met the love of my life when I least expected it. Then like everything clicked together so well. It's a bit cliche, but cute. We didn't know it, but we not only lived 5 minute's away from each other, but also worked arossed the street from each other.

Well even if it takes years, I'm sure you'll get there. From what you've told me, you've already done so much growth, and you'll keep blooming.

OMG I agree, with the whole Yashahime thing, I can't believe that people are like defending it. They'll scream that's what the culture was or is in japan, and I'm like the history major over here screaming, no it's not! So there is a big community of Anti's on tumblr, yes that's what the call us who don't like whom the mom is. The shippers, have a block listed of, get this over 10k people. It's hella toxic, and trust me don't post anywhere but here that you don't like it. People have doxxed people for not shipping it, and harassed voice actors. There was theories for a while, because they didn't update some chart showing that "the pickle(it's what they call her)" that maybe this universe was fake, and that she wasn't the mom. I wanted the mom to be Kagura, with some like being reborn thing.

The writer of the manga, she did the character designs. She didn't plan for Rin to be Sesshomaru's love interest, because if she had, it would have been a side future story in the manga. It seems during some interview she did, the Japanese she used to describe Rin and Shessmorua relationship was a word, that meant like either guardian or dad. Though, I don't really know for sure. What bothers me, is how much the twins have hints of Narakua, Kagura and Shessy. Like fine, you want me to say though are Rin's kid, even though I know Kagome would have killed him, then why do neither of them look like her?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 03:32:42 )
@Kory: I think Neopets and Gaia still live because they were first sites, and they had such a big userbase. I remb when neopets was selling cards and toys in stores. So I think that they got some commercial success and were able to keep going? I also think they have dedicated staff, like we have here. Other sites that have died, have lost staffed and just didn't want to keep going. Like look at Menewsha, the staff went awol and now the site is a ticking time bomb, till it gone, like no one posts, and everyone just waiting for the day the serve renewal thingie comes up?

We met on okcupid, and had our first date at the green turtle. We actually talked for like a month over the app, and had like an online pokemon battle and stuff, before we went on a real date. It was really nice, we didn't kiss til the third date. I didn't know at the time, but I was his first kiss, and first well everything besides date.

OMG I know, but like back then, I could ignore those people, because like it seemed like such a small group, that I never encountered. So doing crimes of pedophilia is a crime in Japan. One of my favorite animes/manga, the writer is in prison for owning the R rated media of children, and yes I think he should die. The real issue is the hypersexualization of minors, but that always happens here with tv shows and such. I don't like it, and I think it's a real prioblem, but really nowadays, I don't like most anime, because it's all sexualizated and like it seems to fetishsize women to me, with panty shocks and ecchi like things. So I have to be very careful with what I want, cause I'm so over that stuff.

But like the writer of Inuyasha, like made it a rule for the Inuyasha anime that no panty shots of Kagome were allowed and stuff like that, and that's how I know she did the character art, but really didn't make this plot, and have a big hand in it.

I did want to see all the characters we came to love grown up, I wanted to see Rin with Kohaku too. I wanted so much from the show, not parents trapped, and this trainwreck. Like Moroha is suppose to be the main character, and she isn't, why? It's all about the twins. Based on what I've see, most people think that the twins have elements of Narakua and his peeps. Like that one of them has Kagura's eyes and the red streak might be like her fan stripe. They also say that Towa had Kagura's hair without the ponytail. Who knows, it's a wreck.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 20:08:53 )
@Kory: Right, I was so shocked when I checked it right before joining this site. So many that I use to play on are gone.

We already live together. We moved in together in Jan of 2019. Last year we bought a house together, we were suppose to be married this March, but that didn't work out due to covid. We wanted to buy a house first before the wedding, because we didn't want to waste the savings we had on a wedding snd be screwed when it came to getting a home.

Well it's normal for kids to have a crush on someone normal, so like in your example with Card Captors, for her to like her older brother friend, that a normal girl crush. It's when that guy or woman likes the child back romantically, it's wrong. Yes, Yue did end up with her brother. See I tend to stick to anime, that focus on the same age group. Which for me is mostly older stuff, because I fell off the wagon of watching anime.

Well I had heard that their designs aren't exactly the same as Rumiko's and that Sunrise did make changes. I'm still hoping that the show pulls a this was a fake universe, and she's not the mom, but I'm not watching to find out. I'm just glad that for America's airing of the show on tv, that it's getting a late night, shows die here slot.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 21:41:48 )
@Kory: Well I still see some sties going storng. I think it's more as people get older, they have less time for fun, so they go inactive on avi sites?

We have two kitty cats. One is like a Tuxedo Cat, Black and White, and the Other is black cat. Oh we got lucky too, while I have things I want to change in the house, we got one before the housing market, became even more of a sellers market, which means that sellers can sell the house for tons of dough and not care about fixing things that inspection might find.

Well I read the manga, so I think it's more defined there, but still hinted. Tsubasa actually has people from Card Captors in it. It's by the same Manga group Clamp, and got an anime. So if you like Card Captors, this is a good one.

So I haven't watched Yashahime, I was waiting to see who the mom was. So I was reading stuff in the tags on tumblr, but the moment they were like it's Rin, I was like thank god I waited.

Roleplay notes, it's getting really hard to not name other gods in the roleplay, we may want to consider making a list of the names we both argree on for basic greek gods.

Also I didn't expect Dorothea post to go the way i did, and I want to know ur reaction so bad.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 22:27:29 )
@Kory: Yeah, I think that's just what happened. When we were all tweens and teens, we had to only go to school and had tons of free time, as one grow up typically free time is alot less.

Kanga, and Nudge. No I plan to leave this house, If I could I would burn it down. I don't like saying it, cause I know I'm in a privelge situation, but I hate my house. We have a semi decent size yard, but it's all weeds and overgrown ivy and mess, because the prior owners never took care of it. The main rooms need new hardwood floors, because they are strached to hell and back. The master bath doesn't work, it's HVAC(ac/heat) system is too small for the house, so we have heating and cooling issues, the front steps need to be redone, so does the sidewalk, the front yard. We need to pave the driveway, or we get trapped during the small winter storms. So as you may guess there a lot of work, there lovely things, but after being trapped her cause of covid, we learned of so much we need to fix, and we are over it. Plus the other two rooms are too small for kids, and for us to keep our computers. Since my fiance works from home now, he needs to have a office, so we will need more space down the road, room wise.

So the reason Chobits had so much sexual stuff, was to sell the fact, that him choosing to be with Chi was a big thing. Because he can never have realtions with her, because of the way she was built. The idea way to show that humanity with sex bots, was choosing that over fulling realtionships and such, and that anyone who wanted to be with Chi and Freya would have to choose to love them for them, and now for funky bed room times. I know the it can be alot, but like that's the idea behind the story, and so I really liked it.

You should check out Magic Knight Rayearth, it's another one of their magical girl series.

So I knew most likely Rin would be the mom. There was some chinese live action of Inuyasha and like a grown Rin was made Shessy love interest. I knew that most likely would be the route they go here, but I know that this isn't canon either. Her manga is, so I can just pretend it's not there. The Sessrinners, are fecking crazy and very vocal, so I think that's why this ship happened, and it's gross.

Well I thought that Aristide was basically this world's Apollo, so Zeus would be his dad. That's why I was thinking we could have a list, or just confirm which ones we want to keep, and which ones we want to remane, etc. Cause I keep watching to refrence Hades, the underworld, which is named after Hades the god of it.

Omg I know it's so cute. I can just see her like freaking out all bright red, behind the tree, and I ship it so much.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 23:37:36 )
@Kory: Well that's true.

Well we don't know. I don't think we will have kids for a few more years. I don't know if I want to do the whole childbirth. I want to adopt, but that process can be alot, and we may not make enough for adoption.

I have the whole manga for Chobits and Rayearth. I have the anime for Rayearth as well. Most of my stuff is older, and now just me finishing off the collection.

Well i can't speak for the shippers, but I always thought maybe it was like interest fiction, and that's why the shipped it. Now I have no heckin clue, and im disturbed.

Well we can make a list in pms. I'm a history nerd, and loved mythology, so I can provide a list of the basic gods and we can go from there. Like, I'm such a nerd I wrote about the gods for a history class in college and my professor used it to teach a lecture, cause he thought it was so good, and im like 18 and like please dont, it's embarrassing.

It's for sure coming across. They are like two awkward ducks and I love them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 01:53:16 )
@Kory: I agree, my sister and her wife have been trying to adopt for awhile. They have high paying jobs and they were telling me all the hopes they have to go through.

Well I have tons of books, and most of my manga is from when I was younger and been bought at cons. I don't really buy new ones, because now they are sold in the huge volumes, and I don't like that.

Well I sent you a list of the main gods we should have in the sense, of having a god for that thing, but didn't provide renames, which we can do. I figured since you didn't know much, we could start with the list of there, and see if any names we should keep. I vote to keep Hades. because the underworld is also called hades and so it's easier.

They are super cute, and omg so headstrong. It's going to be funny to see how it plays out. I bet there are already some gods/goddesses aware of what's happening and placeing bets on them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 03:37:35 )
@Kory: So while I do want to raise a kid from birth, and even had names picked out. I have always wanted to adopt an older child. I was a kid raised in a family, that was unwanted. Not a foster, but still unwanted. I want to be able to give an older kid a home, and I don't care if they come with behavior problems. All kids have behavior problems.

My first con was when I was 18. I had bought some manga at bookstores as a kid, but that was rare. I don't go to cons anymore, I find them boring. I do also collect comics. I have a bunch of older ones. Nothing super rare though.

I think it would be amazing. Like he goes back up to god relam, and his sister, is like so what are you doing on earth with his human brother?

Also trying to figure out, how much longer till we give her parents the old ax.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 03:57:41 )
@Kory: If I get the chance to adopt, I would like to adopt domestically. Though I'm not ready to have kids adoption or not, for a few more years. I'd be worried about having a birth child, with an adopted kid, as I would hate for them to feel, like I'll leave them, now that I have my own kid. I have heard horror stories of that happening to kids in the system.

Well at cons, that are anime related, 90 of the panels are fan run, and I'm just like I don't care for this stuff. I've even helped with panels, and it's just a mad house. I'd like to go to a con for comics, that would be fun. I've coplayed a few times, but as a heavier set woman, I don't like doing it, cause I get judge on my weight. I did get smaller once, but covid and stress ruined that for me.

Oh I think it will be amazing. I can see him being so startled, and like trying to cover his tracks.

With Dorothea's parents, how much longer do you think we should give the our duo time to get closer, before the suitor kills them? I want to make sure, I've got a plan for that. I don't want to spring it too early.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 04:39:41 )
@Kory: Which I think is super crazy that people can say that about kids. But for now I need to make more money and be better off to be approved to adopt.

Well it’s hard for me to feel okay cosplaying. I’ve cospalyed as rose quartz from Steven universe because she was the same body size, but I’ve not liked my size for years and it’s really hard for me to loose weight, I actively try, and so I feel odd cosplay as other characters as most of them are half naked and idk.

But it would be great and I guess depending on who was talking to him it could make him realized his feelings.

I think that’s a good timeline as well. I think a few more days for sure. I do think it will be a tipping point for both of them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 21:42:32 )
@Kory: Yeah, I don't get why men or people are like that. I don't my fiance is like that, we've discussed it before, but we've never said for sure what we will do. I also had a childhood where I raised by brother and sister, the younger two I have, and so I'm like also did the kid thing. Well I can see why you don't want to look into why you were given up for adoption, but you for sure would understand why I'd want to give a loving home to a kid.

I do think it might be more normal, but well when I was a teen/college age it wasn't a thing. Plus it cost so much money and I just don't feel comfrotable. One day, I may attempt it again. I would love to do a disney cosplay.

I feel like it would depend on the god. Like Zeus, would be all for it, but other gods would be like what the heck. Like his mom we've created probs wouldn't be. But Zeus has been known to make mortals into god/goddesses, so it's a possible path.

It is so juicy. I's been so fun to write.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 23:09:23 )
@Kory: Right, like I am firm believer that family isn't just about who you are related to by blood. People can chose their families all the time. So for people to be like you can't love them, because that's not your baby. I'm like do you love your SO, oh you do, but how can you he's not related to you. Like their logic makes zero sense. People choose who to love all the time, and being born to someone doesn't mean that person is going to love you and take care of you. Many kids learn that the hard way.

Oh I can't sew, while I can do a little knitting, I couldn't ever make my own costume. I would love to cosplay as a Disney Princess. I would love to cosplay as Tiana, but I'm so white, that I don't think I should as there are not many princess of color, and part of me feels it would be disrepectful. The best princess for me to do looks wise, would be snow white, as I have pale skin, and rosy skin, and if i dye my hair black or do a wig, it would look well, but her outfits got to much yellow it in, and i hate yellow.

Well I think he's dad would be like, he's just a boy sowing some oats. But then if he saw it was true love, go out of his way to make it happen. Zeus did that other other gods a bunch in myths. His mom I assume would be like don't bring that human girl her, you are wasting time with her, instead of doing your purpose, how did i raise a son like you. I expect his sister would probs be his only friend and tease him?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 23:55:33 )
@Kory: Oh I agree. My mom only had kids because she wanted unconditional love. Not because she should have been a parent. so many people expect kids to fix them, or fill a void, and that's just not how it works.

I've had friends make costumes for me. I'm aware of the cost, which is why I don't do it often. Have you ever heard of Princess Jellyfish, I did a cosplay from that. My hair is brown. I have used wigs before. I did dye it for a Tifa cosplay, but I tend to use wigs. But if I go the wig route, I need to cut my hair, it's so thick. Frankly. I'd cut it now, if it werent for my wedding.

I hope so. I don't know if he will. It depends on what happens when her parents die, will he go after the murder and kill them, will he take her to the heavens to keep her safe? I don't know. In myths, humans can be taken to Mount Olympus where it's said the gods live. Like we can say basically each god has this own like castle or something there, expect for like hades because he lives in the underworld, and poseidon who lives in sea. Most people say he's in altanis, so because, Aristide would have like a big house, greek manison place.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 01:02:04 )
@Kory: Right? Like my mom had me, based neglected me and my closest two siblings. Left us all with ours dad, my dad isn't good, and I only ended up back with my mom cause of my stepdad. Then she had more kids, and I got stuck raising them. They got everything, but also didn't have it easy. Like i felt growing up, that I was basically cinderella, but she wasn't even my stepmom, so she was suppose to love me.

Well she was 13, in your case, so some slack can be cut there, for the show off thing. She probs didn't understand.

But I do wish all kids should be raised in homes where they are truly loved.

I don't know the exact length, but I can reach around and touch my hair without like putting my arm up. So probs past the end of a bra brand? It's just knots so bad, that even with lots of condintior it doesn't unknot, brushing sucks. It's not even curly hair, it's super fecking straight, and it's like, I wanna chop it, but I want a nice braided hairstyle for my wedding. But since our honeymon won't be until two days after the wedding, aka sunday, on saturday, im going to make sure I have a hair appointment and get it chopped. It'll be strange thing to do after my wedding, but it hurts to brush.

Well depends on how he might react. I'm almost thinking, you may want to have him and his sister have a chat back in the heavens about it, to see how he starts reacting. Something like maybe, Mom been trying to check up on you on earth, but I've blocked her, but don't let her see you with that pretty human of yours. Idk it's an idea.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 02:46:25 )
@Kory: Well I think that can be said about all genders, some people just aren't meant to be parents. That is okay, but it's when they try to be parents that it doesn't go well.

Well it does sounds like something sketch happened. While there are 13 year olds who do have sex and get pregnant with other 13 year olds, your situation sounds sketch. I wouldn't pull at that thread too much.

I haven't picked a hair style yet. I just know I want some sort of braid, either french or something. I have a tiara that I also will be wearing. I have to wash my hair daily cause it's get so greasy, even if I don't use conditior. It's always been like that.

I do think it would be nice, for bonding moments.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 03:17:33 )
@Kory: I do wish that it wasn't taboo, for people to consider adoption.

Well I can understand why you might feel conflicted about it. It's probs worse, cause you don't know the whole story. I have heard kids who've been adopted feel similar.

Well my stuff is from david's bridal, so it's nothing to fancy. But I'm still excited for it.

I have the frizzy issue. Honestly, I feel like I care for my hair all wrong, but my hairdressers, have never suggested anything when i ask, other than don't put conditor where your roots are. I'm like my hair is too thick for that.

I do think that would be nice. It's too bad that for Dorothea she can't do that. If anyone knew she was meeting a god, you'd bet her parents would be like throw yourself at him, he'll care for us.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 04:35:40 )
@Kory: Well since my sister and her wife are working on adopting. I hope that if I get to the point where I can, we can ask them for pointers on agencys. I know there can be a lot of scams.

I think it's okay to be harsh on her, as long as you don't like go out of your way to treat her harshly. You don't have to talk to your birth mother, just because she gave birth to you. That's a door you don't have to open, unless you feel you need some sort of closure.

Oh I have a dress.It's a nice ballgownish style. As my stylist said, she made sure I will look snatch. Idk what it means, but from what I was told, that's good? I wanted something corest styled, to tame some of my rolls, but make the curves pop, without being naked in front of my family. So wedding gowns, be hella riskque.

I've tried, but my skin and hair be so damn senstive, that I just don't bother.

Well if he moves her into his manison, in the future, she might be able to make friends. Most of her old friends are either dead, or married off I would assume?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 22:57:24 )
@Kory: I bet there is especially as people expect to spend lots of money on it.

I completely understand that.

I can't wait till my hair cut. I want it to be a bit shorter.

I hope so. I wan't wait for the two of them to move to the stage of living together.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 00:07:37 )
@Kory: That's true and like it's the worst for people. Like how can you do that to someone.

I want to go just above my shoulders.

Right, like I am sure there are like minor gods, or like naiads and nymph or some sort of being that is basically a servant for them in their manors, and i bet the run their mouths.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.