Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Rei's Event Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 01:04:10 )
@Ava: If only there was a medium to strike between Amazon and small shops.

I get you. Like I don't want to watch some commercial with a influencer. I want to watch actors and actress, but I also get that they think follows = money. Yeah I have an insta myself and find that i barely post on it. I just don't really post alot.

I totes plan to take pictures of the kitties, well if they both will let me put the wings on them.

Yeah, it was a tough day yesterday, but today is a bet better.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 02:25:55 )
@Ava: Same, but i has in my area. WE've had stores close and say it's because of amazon.

Yeah, it kinda sucks that they get to do that. It's the same with my kittes their lives are way more interesting.

Yeah, I am taking each day by day. I do though wish i could just stay home all day and roleplay with peeps. I wanna stay home and be nerdy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 02:58:37 )
@Ava: Well it's also cause of places like Walmart, so like it's just what happens right now? Maybe it will change.

Yeah, I get that. Well hopefully soon it stops having an impact.

That's okay, I figured that was going to be the case. While I would love tons of posts, you have mentioned the two events and the auditions. As long as you get to them eventually or at least let me know if you decided to drop them in the future, it's all good, and I don't mind waiting.

I'm just in a creative mind, and just want to roleplay a bunch.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 04:17:26 )

-waves excitedly- Hello Rei! Good to see you on here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:39:00 )
@Ava: Ah I know what that is like. I'm from a small town, lots of farms, and it's sad to see there be less and less veggies and farm road side stands.

I do hate when that happens to a small town. Like our local bookstore in my hometown is gone. I had so many fond memories of it, but it couldn't stay in business.

Oh wow, I didn't know that the audition period goes for so long. I figured it'd all be done before black friday and holiday time.

Yay I'm glad you don't want to drop them. Well don't try to force one out if you are two busy. I know double eventing can be hard.

@dragoness129: OMG! Hey long time no chat! How ya been?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:58:30 )
@Ava: I agree with you. Damn that sounds like it was an amazing place. I want more local specialty places like that, instead of cookie cutter chains.

Oh? Well maybe, I think you'd know more. I'm assuming, I'm just a paralegal.

I've only gotten three of the event items so far. I'll get more during the weekend. I've also been working on wedding details and booking honeymoon stuff. There are way to many hotels in cali to choose from. Hard to price shop.

Oh do we also get a halloween event here? When does your event end on the second site?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:17:49 )

Malibu is gorgeous. I miss Los Angeles so much, trashy or not. There was always something to do or some place to explore. Though I will say I prefer the gulf coast here in Florida for swimming!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:23:22 )
@Ava: Oh I hate when that happens because a pillar of the community, came crashing down. That happens a lot in Baltimore City, in MD. Like it totes sucks, when it happens.

So we are going to three parts of Cali. We are flying into Santa Ana (i think?) and then going to Anaheim for a few days, so I can visit Disneyland. Then actually we are going to LA. There a district known as little Tokyo, and we want to visit a mall there. I've also never left the East Coast. Then we are going to go the the Santa Monica area for the last leg of the trip. So I'll be in the La area a bunch. lol I live near baltimore city, but not in it. That city can be trashy too.

Oh? I do hope there is a spooky event, though with this one now, i wonder if there won't be.

Key I don't swim in ocean water, or any non pool/tub water. I've scared of things in the water, and always get bit or pinched by something. Damn MD blue crabs, leave my toes alone.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 02:18:35 )

I've been doing pretty good. Surviving as best as possible.
We are going on a weekend trip with the family! I am very excited! Been too long since we have had a decent vacation.
How have you been?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 02:25:09 )
I've been good. Getting married in march so now a lot of time goes towards planning that. I get a mini vacation next weekend, I took three days off, but a stay cation. I hope your weekend trip is super awesome.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 02:32:45 )
@Ava: Well I know how to move through cities. Baltimore City is one of the cities with the highest crime rate in the US. If I can survive there, I should be fine in La. Plus we'll be going to mostly tourist places.

I can't handle horror stuff, so I hope it's like disney halloween theme, in the sense of made for kids.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 02:44:49 )

@Rei Ann: Oh gosh, my cousin is getting married in march, too! I'm hoping I can lose some weight by then. >_>;;;

And lol, I guess I can't blame you not wanting to get in the ocean; I do fine here on the Gulf where it's calm and many days you can see through the water you're in, but California was scary and not only because it was so cold!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 02:48:32 )
@CooperationIsKey: You and me both. I need to drop a few pounds. Covid was not kind to me.

Well I've been to Ocean's City here and you can't see what's in the water. Neither in the Chesapeake Bay. The water is all murky and greenish. I don't want sharks to nibble me. I know the odds of that are like 0, but still scared.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 02:52:38 )
@Ava: Have you ever been to NYC? Cause that's a city there is a lot of trash. I've visited up there alot, I love broadway, and I swear they must do trash collection every day, cause people always have it out.

That's how I am do. I wanna go watch Wendy and Casper.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 03:04:50 )

Very nice! Hope the wedding planning goes well! It can be a lot, so it's good that you are getting to it early! ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 03:05:30 )
Well it's been going well. We've been planning since 2019. We got delay due to the pandemic, but it worked out in the best that way.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 03:10:20 )

Yeah, the whole world has had a rough couple of years, lol.
Glad it worked out! ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 03:13:55 )
Yeah. I’m ready for the worlds tonight years to get a little less intense.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 03:31:34 )

I love Halloween! It's my favorite Holiday.
I still have a large portion of my Halloween decorations up from last year, lol.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 03:43:27 )

@Rei Ann: The past few years of my roommate's cooking haven't been super kind to me. >_> Nevermind that I don't feel super comfortable walking in the new neighborhood I'm in. Especially after one guy yelled and swore at me for letting my roommate's dog poop on his front line (despite my immediately picking it up). :I

Casper and Hocus Pocus are both on my Halloween watchlist for this year! Gonna shoehorn them in with the 75 other movies I wanna watch. >_>;;

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.