Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Rei's Event Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:21:08 )
This is my event hangout, for my very first event on Voltra. Come on in and hangout with me. This will be considered open.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:27:50 )
Hey there! :D

How's it going?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:28:28 )
Hello! It goes well. I've just been trying to figure out, if someone makes posting formats for people here.

How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 02:04:14 )
@Ava: I invite you to my event chat, if you have free time.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 02:04:46 )
hmm. I'm not sure about that. There's probably someone who would if you asked. o:

I'm ok, noticed the event and so I wanna try posting :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 02:05:48 )
@Shark: I ended up making my own.

Which event item are you planning to snag first?

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 02:16:19 )
Cool, it looks nice ^^

hmmm I think I like the sunflower one, but I usually buy them in order.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 02:24:40 )
That's the one I want first.

I can't wait to own them all.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 02:30:58 )
yeah, I'll have to see what they look like with a different avatar. lol

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 02:34:09 )
I get that for sure. I want to put the sunflowers with this avi, but it looks like it clashes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:02:19 )
@Ava: Well I plan to get some extras, as this is the only site I am on, so if you don't get a full set hit me up.

Well it's good to have lots of auditions right? Hope you are getting to worn out.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 14:33:36 )
@Ava: Well let me know what you might need.

That’s amazing sounds like you’ve been a really busy bee. I hope you book one, maybe a few more.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 23:53:35 )
@Ava: Are the auditions an all day thing, or can you do more than one in a day?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:30:52 )
@Ava: Wow that sounds like a super quick turnaround. Wait you shoot the auditions like at home and then send it? It that a covid thing, or an always thing?

Wow, and that sounds like a lot if the time is short. You edit to? It almost sounds like you are making youtube vids.

Oh I get that. Time for sure can be short, and well if you want the job, you gotta do the audition. Plus the more you do, the more you get recgonised and will get offered bigger and better rolls. Or at least how I guess it's suppose to work right?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:56:45 )
@Ava: Ah that makes more sense. I knew school went online for like everyone, but didn't know shows and auditions would. I guess those will be virtual for awhile still?

Well that for sure should also make traffic less worse right? If other people can move out of the city too, to cheaper areas, it should hopefully drop everything.

Do they judge your editing in the videos too? Cause that seems unfair ya'll gotta do extra work, when the whole point is for them to see your acting, not your editing skills.

I for sure think that is your agent's line of thinking. Because like you said they can go oh hey she didn't work here, but I think she'd be perfect for this part.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:09:10 )
@Ava: Do you think all auditions are at home? I'm sure it protects the studios from directors doing bad behavior if the video is just sent to them. I just can't picture movies taking video auditions for casting.

Traffic here on the East Coast, is bad to pre covid levels. It's very frustrating, but most jobs here were like get your butts in the office. So I hope that your area is a little more forgiving and embracing of the work from home lifestyle. I think it's nicer, and well better for the environment too.

Yeah, that seems like a catch 22 there. Like you guys aren't trying to be youtubers. Unless they'll be like great job on the shots, now edit our commiceral too, kay thanks?

I bet before you know it, you'll have so many roles.

what else have you been up to?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:40:10 )
@Ava: Oh so they can still direct you and like ask questions. Dang that all sound so fancy to me.

I do feel like things are a bit better, but like also so many things are closing. It's like super weird to me. One of our local malls is like a ghost town, with half the stores closed. I live in a highly pop area, so it's like majorly odd. Then with Amazon going to open department stores, I am concerned how much more stores will closed. It would be a terrible time to close as it gets closer to holiday.

Wait you do have to shoot ones from home? Wow, I am learning so much about the industry. You are so strong and deciated to be working on that.

Oh wow that all sounds really cute. Do you decorate for other holidays?

Me, I've been sad about my mom today. I dreamted about her, and she told me she loved me and she was sorry. It hit me kinda hard. So just been like hanging around the site after work today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:56:03 )
@Ava: Oh that makes so much sense.

Yeah, I am over their takeover. I don't even buy that much from them. I want to go to stores and come home with the item. I don't want to wait for them. Well yeah, that does make it feel awful. I'm hoping once pandmy is more over, that more stores will come back, because people will want to go outside again.

I guess that would be best at someone's home. I bet it's cheaper for them to, because they don't have to pay or rent a set. Ugh of course they would use influencers more than actors/actress.

Well that sounds super cute. I got my kitty bat cat wings for halloween. I have a black cat and black and white kitty, so it's perfect.

I did not get any closure. It made me pretty upset today. It's still raw, I'm not happy that I had the dream, it made me gloomy, plus with the rainy weather made it seasonal ish?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:03:06 )

@Ava: Oh crud is Pantheon having an event too? I haven't logged in on there in ages. ^^;;;

That's wild that you're doing virtual auditions, but it makes sense. I guess you get to learn video editing as well! Which might come in handy someday anyway.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:01:52 )

@Ava: I guess I should log in over there and check it out. XD

By the way, your avatar is cute as all heck. Love the colors. X3

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.