Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Rei's Event Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/16 01:32:51 )
@Kory: I guess it helped, the rash went away, and I clearly thought it was the pox, so shrugs.

It's not pathetic, he basically wired your brain to think that way. It's abuser 101. I've heard this story time and time again. The person thinks there no were else to go, no where to safe. So you won't love some that way again, but that way was unhealthy for you. So you will find something better for you in the future.

Well it takes time, and I think it's just something to work for. Ya know, I know it's hard, but you can get there if you want to do the work.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/16 02:12:18 )
@Kory: I did a quick google, and outside the crime stuff, it could have been an allegery to something, or like public lice. I use to get head lice all the time. Don't people get lice a lot in a hospital? It would be nice to know the answer, but that period, is more like a movie montage to me. I only see part of things.

Well that's always an option to. If it makes you happy you don't have to be with someone. What matters is finding what makes you happy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/16 04:05:53 )
@Kory: Maybe? I was young and little ones don’t reminder stuff from that age. At least super well.

Well like I said there is always time for discovery and the such. My bestie would say she’s not ready to love anyone right now because she’s working on loving herself first.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/16 22:43:42 )
@Kory: Yeah, I think 7 is when i retain more fully fleshed memories.

Well I'm still hard on myself look wise and body wise. I'm good in other places, I always feel like a WIP.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 00:30:59 )
@Kory: My mom use to do that. She use to tell me that I would be a whale and like 300 pounds. I proba have a eating disorder of some sort. I tend to eat my emotions. Been working on it, but it's hard.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 01:27:01 )
@Kory: I agree, it's like super frustrating. It's like, it's not like I am shooting up drugs. So what if you want a binder? Or a boy wants to wear a dress. I hate how much of the world is pointless gendered. Why can't we just let people express themselves?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 01:48:57 )
@Kory: I agree, but everyone had their own ideals of what is right. But I'm like why is it your bussiness. Are you being hurt? No, get over it. Ugh people.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 02:14:02 )
@Kory: You are on the nose there. Just people gonna people.

All we can do is try to be better examples for the world.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 02:51:50 )
@Kory: I hope so as well. Have you been up to anything fun lately? Or relaxing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 03:20:37 )
@Kory: Were you planning to do theater roles? I am so sorry to hear that you lost your agent. Is it common for agents to do that? It seems like they should be trying to represent you in what you want. Like don't those who act, hire and pay the agents?

Been playing my time at portia, it's a harvest moon style farming game, and just chillin went not at work. Work was okay, glad I just have one more day this week.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 22:43:38 )
@Kory: Ah I gotcha. Is there a reason you don't want to do tv and movies? Are you going to find a new agent?

You can get married in my time at portia. As well as ahve two kids, and I think you can marry either gender, so you can adopt if you don't marry the opp gender. They are making a sequel game. I knew it was suppose to have a mac on for this one, but guess they never made it happen.

Probs just play games and be online here. I'm lame lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 23:19:07 )
@Kory: Well that makes a lot more sense. If you know what you want, you for sure should focus on that.

I really like the game. I don't know how good your cell phone might be, but the game is getting a moblie release. The just finihsed updating the console copies to match the steam copy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 23:33:11 )
@Kory: So just checked, it's on mobile. It appears to be on apple. I have an iphone. It's going to 7.99.

That also makes sense. I think if I was trying to act, I would focus on mastering one thing first. Plus I'd want to get a few jobs before I jump to another media.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 23:52:27 )
@Kory: I think there is a lot of content, but maybe watch some youtube videos on it, before spending on it?

Well I hope you find a better agent, you doesn't try to push you into feilds you don't want. Like seems crazy to me, that they were like tv shows and movies or bust.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 00:14:11 )
@Kory: Yeah, I've played the game for tons of hours, and it's has a good story line.

I agree with that manager. I wonder if they had a role of something that they thought they could get you. Or maybe they get a bigger cut? Like that seems so crazy to me. Imma fight them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 01:04:24 )
@Kory: Im kinda of curious of how it plays differently to the switch. That's what I play on.

Maybe he took it, as that you were planning to have someone else represent you for that. Sounds like his ego got hurt. WEll yes, let's hope you find someone 1000 times better.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 01:30:25 )
@Kory: I've had one for years. If you ever find you can swing it I would suggest it. I do wonder with the new switch model coming out, if the old ones will price drop a bit.

Well yay for the hopful future, and lets look towards that. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 02:13:25 )
@Kory: I think mine was close to 300, but I also got games. I tend to play a lot of roleplaying games. So I things like Story of Seasons, Digimon games, atelier games, I could list games for days.

I say that's a good way to look at it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 02:54:27 )
@Kory: Then I would suggest games like Portia, or Story of Seasons which is the current name for the Harvest Moon games, it has marriage like star dew valley. Animal Crossing would also be a good game for you to look into in the future.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 03:10:25 )
@Kory: So the current one, is a game when you move to an island, and the first character who moves there is the island rep, and bascially get to design and improve the town. So you build a house, decorate it, help your neighbors, raise the town's star level. There clothing for dressing up, etc. But the game is played in real time so to speak. So like right now it's 10 pm here, it would be the same in the game. So like other games where you sleep and can play many days in one real life day, animal crossing is meant to be played over time. Does that make sense?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.