Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 05:42:47 )

@Wildfire: yes! i am! i am excited! i will graduate next month so in a couple of weeks.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 05:43:06 )

@Whimsy: thank you so much! i really appreciate it!

bloop

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 06:21:57 )

@Bonnie: i'm going to graduate too, in a little less than a month from now!

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 13:50:19 )
@Koah: I hope you had a lovely evening! :3

@Purpsy: Oh no! I'm so sorry you lost all your time and effort due to a failed autosave!! Did you recover it? What did you end up doing?

@Bonnie:
@Whimsy:
Oh, congrats you two! What are you each graduating from (program or school) or with (degree or specialty)?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 13:58:49 )
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday lined up for themselves! I'm hoping to do some meal prep to make things easier on myself going forward, but I also have a couple of logos to work on and some other graphic work to do too...

Conversation Starters (if you want to use them)--
    Question: Of the four event items released so far, which one is your favorite and why?
    Question: Of the event items released so far, which one is your least favorite and why?

Trivia Question: Which planet is the hottest in the solar system?

Random Question: What old school skill set do you have?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 14:11:30 )

@Wildfire: Nope I couldn't save it T^T
But I manage to redraw most of what's lost. Idk if Krita is being buggy or is me.

And it's snowing...in April... what the frick! OAO
Anyways how's your morning going Wild.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 14:15:58 )
@Purpsy: Awww, I'm sorry. It's nice when it happens, but I don't usually trust software to autosave my things - I'll always do a hard save periodically - just for these kinds of situations. It really sucks losing your work! I'm glad you were able to redo most of it, though :3 I'm sure this time it will come out even better! <3

I've seen snow in April. And in May, actually... but it is rare. It's looking overcast again here today, but I'm not sure what that means in terms of forecast.

My day is ok, I guess, so far. It feels too early, still. I must need more coffee XD

How is your morning so far?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 14:42:13 )

@Wildfire: Very true, my second attempt was a lot better because I know what I need to draw and improve but even then my work file got buggy everytime I try to save it I think I know why because I never really work on a transparent template before and maybe there's something I'm doing wrong but yeah... I think that's my only reason why it's buggy.

Yeah it doesn't snow this hard on April often here too but it's not the first time tbh. Canadian weather can be so bipolar often ugh. And my morning is going well so far. I never had really early morning showers except today and it feels like a nice way to start a day :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 14:46:23 )
I had a good night.
I just woke up too early, my son just discovered he can leave my bedroom door open and the dogs get out of my room which makes me get up really fast.
//big yawn//

your questions today intrigue me, but I'm not awake yet. My coffee is brewing.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 15:11:06 )

Interesting questions I just noticed them. Lemme try to answer some of it :3

Question: Of the four event items released so far, which one is your favorite and why?
Sugary Spiral, the very first one. The background is just my aesthetics and I want to do a scenic avi for it
:vanora_icon:

Random Question: What old school skill set do you have?
Ummm... the ability of not being noticed by the teacher when asking for answers by seating at the very back of the class xDD
I was a very shy and good kid. I'll say teachers don't always notice me 55% of the time.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 15:24:17 )
I wandered off to make breakfast. It's a yummy new recipe (to me) :3

@Purpsy: Oh, I'm glad your second attempt came out well - I can't wait to see your entry! And that's a great attitude to have concerning the lost work... it's an opportunity to practice more! <3 It sounds like you're well on your way to having a good day - I'm glad!

@Koah: Hey Koah. Good morning. No rush on the questions ... they're there if you want them, or not if you don't :3 Definitely get some coffee first, though! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 15:46:43 )
I'm toddling off to work on something offline for a little bit (bullet journal), but I don't expect to be offline for long, and I'll probably check in anyway... but omg, I'm still in awe of that new recipe I made for breakfast - it has made it to my "recipes that make me really happy" list! XD (and no, I didn't completely follow the recipe. I had some leftover tomato 'juice' from last night's dinner that I put in a pan, added some more onion, some carrot and some spinach, then broke the eggs in to that and let it cook. Add a little parsley and a touch of gorgonzola... *drools even though I just ate and am stuffed!* )

Anyway, bbs.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 16:01:45 )
That recipe looks amazing. I'm saving it. o3o
I got my coffee, however, the kids are super in my bubble this morning.
@Purpsy: lol! I was that kid in school too. It was always about halfway through the school year when a teacher would remember I was there and call on me randomly, trying to get me to be more visible. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 16:18:10 )

@Koah: Lmao we're the invisible kids in school lmao.
My teachers only mentions that I don't engage enough in class and that's it hahaha

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 16:31:28 )
@Purpsy: I think the only reason I was noticed was that my dang brother left such a loud mark in the schools.
I had one science teacher who, at the end of the school year, apologized to me for treating me horrible, having assumed I'd be a butt-munch like my older brother. XD
My brother must've been Awful, I was 4 grades behind him.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 17:05:32 )
@vengeance: what medicine? I like vomex
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 17:13:45 )
@Purpsy: I seem to remember having my moments of being "invisible" in the classrooms (being in school is a long time ago for me -lol!) but I was always a good, fairly quiet, but academically involved student

@Koah: Oh, I'm so glad I shared the recipe then! It was amazing... and it looks like it will be really versatile too (it's also something you could use bone broth in... with leftover rice or something as part of the base ;) ) :3 <3

@Miss Sandman: Hello you. How are you today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 17:18:39 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Popping in to say hello while I'm on my lunch break at work, though I might consider a nap ngl

...If you wanna keep your head

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 17:21:15 )
Oh! I forgot to reply to this (this is not the first time it has happened this morning - I must be more distracted today than I thought!)... of the new event items that have been released so far, I don't have a favorite. There are a couple poses that are really interesting and useful, and I like some of the other things that are included with the items, but not one item or pose stands out for me as a "love it!" type thing.

@purpsy: I can completely see you using that background though! <3

Also, one of my old school skills is the ability to drive manual transmission... and write cursive ... if either of them count XD

@Fading Kings: Hello. How is your day going so far?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 17:23:01 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Wildfire:

It's super busy at work and I have a short week this week since I am taking time off to spend with my dad tomorrow and Friday. We've been waiting months for approval for travel visas and they all came in at the exact same time so now its a scramble to get them loaner equipment needed for travel.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.