Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Worst Movie You’ve Ever Seen?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 06:02:59 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen? It’s always a tie for me between GhostRider 2 and the Mist.

If they were campy bad I probably would have liked them (like the scary movies/vampires suck)

But GhostRider 2 tried to take itself so serious and Nic cage.... while he is a national treasure- his acting is a national disaster.....

...If you wanna keep your head

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 06:21:33 )

Omg I hated the mist too! xD it would have been just okay if not for the ending. Not gonna sit thru that heartwrencher again.

Probably the worst movie I’ve ever seen, and its a “horror” movie, I actually love watching all the dumb horror movies because some of them I really enjoy. But the worst one I saw is without a doubt “Hellions” I don’t know if other people actually enjoyed it but omg never again xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 06:36:41 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Ruby:

A really dumb but great but awful “horror/action” movie you should check out is VelociPastor!

It’s about a werewolf pastor but instead of wolf.... he turns into a velociraptor and there are ninjas.

It’s awful.

But hilarious so acceptable.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie — they/any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 07:11:11 )
the worst movie i've seen (which is arguably my favorite) has to be the velocipastor. i watched it on youtube and my god it's the legitimate worst, but that's what makes it so good. it has a 35k budget iirc, and not even in the first few minutes of the movie it has an sfx scene that they couldn't afford so they put something like "sfx of car burning here" and it felt like i bruised my brain with how hard i was laughing

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 08:23:49 )

I watch a LOT of movies haha, so its kinda hard to say. But the first movies that comes to my head is 3 from hell, I think it was one of the worst firefly movies. Of course I also kinda liked it because I have a soft spot for those overly cheesey, so bad it's kinda good horror movies.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 08:33:52 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Hero of Time.
Because omfg. That was bad.
ALMOST so bad it's good, but it's just bad.

What did I expect for a college kids thing though? XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 09:01:18 )

@Fading Kings: omg that sounds amazingly bad and I wanna watch it xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 09:03:35 )

scarabee:
the worst movie i've seen (which is arguably my favorite) has to be the velocipastor. i watched it on youtube and my god it's the legitimate worst, but that's what makes it so good. it has a 35k budget iirc, and not even in the first few minutes of the movie it has an sfx scene that they couldn't afford so they put something like "sfx of car burning here" and it felt like i bruised my brain with how hard i was laughing

Omg you totally just sold me on this movie xD I’m so watching it now xD

Voltie — they/any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 09:31:18 )
@Ruby: please please PLEASE do it's the best worst movie of 2017
also i just realized someone already said it x~x but still that's one of my recommendations.

OH and tusks is another bad movie, and i think it's a horror movie about some guy turning into a walrus? i haven't seen it myself, but my friend was telling me all about it and how terrible it was.

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 13:41:13 )
The worst movie I've ever seen is Rock 'n' Roll Frankenstein. You'd be doing yourself a favor to never look up the plot synapsis. I watched it in my teens and I fear it may have ruined me. I tried three times to rid myself of that accursed DVD copy, and failed. Somehow it kept coming back. I half suspect it to be in one of my unpacked boxes, waiting... lurking...
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 15:30:11 )

The Prodigy.
Is the worst animation movie I've watched by far. I remember watching it with my brother when I was in highschool and we were poking fun on how bad it was the entire time... I was also cringing too.... just nope

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 15:57:43 )

@scarabee: that’s okay! I actually love that it has back to back posts xD
I’ll let you know what I think if/when I watch it!

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 18:13:59 )
Natural Born Killers. I tried watching this thing TWICE and couldn't get past the halfway point because it's so fucking bad.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/14 13:19:07 )
I admittedly very much enjoyed The Mist, although mostly due to its very fun visual effects... lol
The spider scene is one of my favorites I'm biased

Worst movie I've seen is probably this weird knockoff Ratatouille movie... It feels like when you have a high fever and try to do literally anything, but molded into a convinient visual respresentation of said feeling

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/14 16:20:03 )

The last airbender is hands down the worst movie I've ever seen

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 08:16:28 )
    all the tollywood movies i've ever seen are the worst.
    except mayabazaar. that one's excellent.

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 16:27:38 )

@Ava: I didn't like A Madea Family Funeral, either. I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes, and when I tried watching it again I just couldn't do it. Maybe I'll try to finish it some day.

--

I'm not much of a movie person, but what comes to mind is Quarantine. I didn't like it at all. I should try watching it again to see if I feel the same way years later.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie — Damned Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/27 01:24:50 )

Epic Movie.
At the time I wasn't so aware of the concept of parodies and when I saw the trailers I thought it would be humorous. So I convinced my mom to see it with me in the theater.
It was the most horrendous piece of trash I've ever seen.

So much hate for The Mist. I don't think it's that bad other than the ending I'll grant that. According to my mom who once had a Stephen King novel phase, the film ending is actually a lot more fucked up than the book ending.
I also have a bit of a soft spot for the film because one of my favorite actors has a small role in it, the Private that gets thrown out of the store to his death.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/9 14:44:13 )

Baba Yaga: Terror of the Dark Forest is one of the worst movies I have ever watched. It's not bad in a fun way either, like Father's Day. The damn thing is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper boring, and the story doesn't really make sense.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 10:40:29 )
My niece's older half siblings once force me to watch The Emoji Movie. It was agonizing and I will never get that hour back.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.