Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fixing the Future

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 01:54:39 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"the fuck?" She asked as she looked over to Ty.

"Ugh. Don't call me that." She snapped. "No one has called me that in generations." She added as she got toher feet, making her way over.

"You're looking better than when I last saw you."

♫How`s the heart | Underneath the silence? | How`s the one | Drowning in the mire?♫
♫Let us sound a human paean | Come in, the fire`s warm | Burn the rope and dance some more♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 02:15:48 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty raised an eyebrow when she made her comment about not calling her 'Kiah'. Especially the 'generations' part. However, he had to chuckle when she mentioned that he looked better than when she last saw him.

"Heh, yeah." he said.

"Being mauled by a rune-claw wolf is never fun." he told her.

"But I recovered as I always do." he said further.

"You're looking good, too." he then said. "Gave us quite a scare when you passed out."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 02:18:49 )

'Kiah', just stepped up to him, her expression unreadable.

"... You haven't looked this good in ages." She stated as she walked around him, taking a look at every part of him.

"You're just as tasty as I remember though."

♫How`s the heart | Underneath the silence? | How`s the one | Drowning in the mire?♫
♫Let us sound a human paean | Come in, the fire`s warm | Burn the rope and dance some more♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 02:40:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Woah, woah, woah, what?" Ty asked.

"Generations?" he asked her.

"And hold on! Stop right there!" he then said.

"We're both taken." he said further. "Pretty sure Ilias wouldn't like you eyeing me up like this, and Miki wouldn't appreciate it, either." he reasoned, sounding more than a little confused.

"You SURE you're all right...?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 02:44:38 )

She didn't say anything before just grabbing his collar. She pulled him down to her level, and kissed him. Full force, full on.

"Stop speaking nonsense. Freedom has done you well, but you know they've been dead for ages now." She stated after a moment.

"And you're looking mighty tasty."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 03:04:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty had been unable to fight off her full force kiss, mostly due to being purely stunned and shocked by it. When she said what she did, he angrily pushed her away.

"What the HELL are you ON about!?" he exclaimed.

"Yes, you're an attractive young lady, but I don't feel that way about you." he told her.

"And Miki and Ilias are very much NOT dead." he insisted. "For god's sake, you were working WITH Ilias before you collapsed from your headache!" he continued.

"What is wrong with you!?" he asked her.

"What happened to your head while you were unconscious in that mini-coma?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 03:07:24 )

She just stood back, crossing her arms.

"Well, this is new." She stated, her voice almost cold, disconnected.

"Never had one of these reject me before. I'll hav to fill L in." She stated.

"What do you want, then?" She asked, something akin to venom to her voice/

"I helped you find your freedom from L, and I can easily take you back."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 03:38:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Who the fuck is 'L'!?" Ty asked her.

"What is with this attitude!?" he asked further.

"One of 'these' reject you? Freedom from L?" he asked even further.

"For the love of everything, did that migraine screw you over in the head?" he went on, taking another step back.

"As for what I want, previously I just wanted to say hi, and chat. I figured that, since we're friends and co-workers, and you were on your feet again, we could have a talk." he reasoned.

"I didn't expect you to suddenly decide to completely disregard and throw away Ilias, and make a mockery of what Miki and I have." he growled further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 03:50:18 )

"Ok then." She stated simply.

"Bye." She then made her way back to where she was, but grabbed a pad of paper and a pen that she saw on one of the tables, and started to write things out.

---

She made her way up to the head office, purpose to her steps, and also checked every room she came across on the way. Once there, she was told he was busy with a phone call, but she ignored the woman before making her way to the door, knocking before just entering. She didn't say anything as she closed the door, waiting for him to finish the call before sighing.

"Kiah's missing."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 04:11:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"..." Ty was stunned by this. This wasn't how Kiah acted. What was wrong with her?

What the hell had happened?

---

Sharp froze when he heard that.

"...excuse me?" he asked.

"Missing?" he asked her.

"How? How did this happen?" he asked further.

"Did someone kidnap her? Is there ANY information at ALL?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 04:17:38 )

She just sighed, that one breath heavy.

"From what I can gather, she walked out." She told him honestly.

"I arrived to find ... well..." She paused a moment ebfroe outlining what she'd found, how one of the nightstaff and two security had been unconscious, but overall all right, and how Kiah was missing, completely not there.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 04:39:27 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Damn it!" Sharp cursed.

"We need to find her." he said.

"Heaven only knows what's happening with or to her right now." he went on.

"Damn it." he cursed again, shaking his head.

"Right, we need to track her." he told her further.

"The sooner she's found, the better."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 04:48:52 )

"I know." was all she said. "I just...I know."

---

"Dammit." She muttered from where she was, not sure what it was that was to come next. She coudln't understand what was happening, what it was that happened to her cousin, and what it was that was going to happen to her. All she knew was that she was barely able to do much of anything for the moment,e ven her mana was hard to call upon.

However, he wasn't torturing her. Maybe family meant something... that was the only hope she had for the moment, if she was being honest.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 05:10:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After a brief moment, she heard something approaching her. She knew the sound of it, though. Footsteps. Her cousin. He peered through the bars on the window on the door to he room, and looked at her.

"My apologies for the disrupter serum." he said.

"But I can't have you and your newly regained restrictive morals going out and joining those lowly resistance." he told her.

"Don't worry, in due time, you'll remember what it was that we learned together." he assured her further.

"Our plan wasn't wrong, but flawed." he continued.

"Or... rather... we weren't looking at the big picture." he added with a light snicker.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 05:14:00 )

"What.. what the hell happened to you, Lindsay?" Kiah asked with a bit of a cry.

"You... you used to be a pacifist... what happened? How'd you get so twisted?" She had a feeling he wouldn't answer her, but she could ask, at least.

Hopefully she'd get an answer, but she really did doubt it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 05:50:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Twisted?" 'Lindsay' asked in response.

"See, already those morals are colouring your perception." he told her.

"What happened was I was enlightened." he said.

"I saw what the power of science could do. And... if unrestricted and unfettered, it leads to new discoveries!" he continued. "Knowledge! All the knowledge and understanding!" he went on.

"You saw it too, eventually." he then said.

"We realised that there was so much to learn, and we needed to leave the boundaries of conventional thinking and morals behind!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 05:53:43 )

She was silent before saying anything more.

"... you used to have your humanity, but somehow, you lost it..." She commented.

"Just..." She started before siging, again.

"I don't know how to help you."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 06:13:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Don't worry." 'Lindsay' replied.

"I'M going to help YOU." he told her.

"After all, none of this would have been possible without you." he reasoned.

"You're my cousin... my dearest assistant... my most valuable asset..." he listed off, before uncontrollably chuckling to himself suddenly.

"Boy are you EVER my most valuable asset." he laughed, before they both heard some explosions close by.

"Ohhhh damn it all." he cursed.

"Resistance or foolhardy raiders?" he wondered.

"Oh well, fresh test subjects, regardless!" he exclaimed happily.

"The sentries will see to them." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 06:15:38 )

"Sentries...?" She didn't know what to make of what it was he was saying, and what it seemed he had promised there.

This world, this whatever, she'd woken up in was way too much to take for the moment. She wasn't normally one to be overwhelmed, but he was doing something to her that was helping her become such.

"Don't hurt anyone, Lindsay!"

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 06:34:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Before he could respond, they heard something. Voices. From outside her small window, down on the ground.

"Keep firing!" one voice commanded. "This fort will be OURS, today!" they declared, to the sound of rousing cheers.

Then, they heard the sound of metal doors opening.

"...what... what are THOSE!?" another exclaimed.

"SHOOT! FIRE AT THEM! NO!" yet another screamed.

What followed could only be described as 'horrific screams, crying for help, calls to retreat, and begging to not be left behind'... with a lot of the yells and screams being cut unnervingly short.

'Lindsay' paused for a moment, inhaling through clenched teeth with a sheepish look in his eyes.

"Ooooooh..." he mumbled afterwards. "Seems it's a bit late for me to make that promise..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.