Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG spooky chat⠀|⠀afterparty art freebies :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:55:07 )

@xvz: haha I think yuri on ice counts, it hits a lot of the tropes ;3c I think some sports anime are more slice-of-life-y and others feel like... shounen-battle anime ALKDJF
mm we've just been using facebook, I think bc that's our primary chat method so it was convenient

ohh I see, that makes sense. it's like putting yourself in a new environment, I feel like that's often a good way to get motivation or inspiration.
every time we rearrange things at work, I feel lost haha bc I got used to where things used to be placed

so cute I wanna eat the apple but I also wanna squish it
mushrooms would be perfect for fall! are you thinking of making different types?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:56:30 )

avatar art is always fun I think sites like voltra are such good inspiration for art haha

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 10:25:15 )
I stopped watching/finding new anime recently as there aren't any anime that I like :x

Ah, I tend to use Whatsapp mainly using it for communicating with my family most times.

xvz, Cute crochet btw And yes, avatar art is the best lol; here's the drawing that I was drawing and it came out really weird since I wanted to try drawing in perspective. But said perspective looks really.....Bleh! Dx

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 16:15:24 )

I love avatar sites for helping my art progress xD

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 16:18:07 )
Hello everyone hope your all having a good day so far

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 16:27:49 )

Uhhhhhh...

Interesting day. I'm just really happy my mother in law is already on her way over to help with the baby. I'm now trying not to have a panic attack as I watch her to make sure she didn't get hurt from a fall

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 16:32:53 )

Oh no! She sounds like a handful. Remember to breathe.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 16:52:21 )

Well she is xD but this one is my fault cause I was walking down the stairs carrying her and suddenly I was sitting on the bottom step in fast slow motion. I think I blacked out for a second or something. Low iron. Something . Kinda in shock. My butt hurts xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 16:57:49 )

Oh no!!! That's no good. Good thing someone is coming to help because you need to rest!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 17:07:04 )
Hello spooky chat!!

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 17:23:52 )
Its always good to have a place to Chat :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:14:57 )
Yeah it is!!
You look amazing Miss Sandman! Super spooky

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:30:43 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@hachi: lool yeah , i think it would be fun to get into sports anime though, like i imagine the arcs can feel really satisfying!! like someone is bad at something , but improve and get better, and then they try really hard and win lol - like those kinds of arcs feel p satisfying to watch

haha i can imagine it being disorienting too!! i only rearranged a few things but i think it helped a lot w starting to get out of a slump, would recommend :0
hehe when i'm crocheting i'm like oh this is SO wonky i should give up lol but when i look at it afterwards i'm like oh what a cutie haha
for mushrooms i'm thinking of like the classic red cap kind (think toad from mario lol) but button mushrooms could be cute too! it kind of depends on what i can find tutorials for tho cuz i'm not that good at it yet!! i only started learning like a week or so ago? lol

@chiffonorange: it looks good!! i like that you consider like backgrounds and the whole image instead of just a single figure in a void (which i have a habit of doing and am trying to consider the entire composition more)
if you get frustrated w perspective or anatomy i highly recommend using a photo reference! a lot of professional artists Always use references, like genuinely they will not do a piece without gathering lots of references first - it's just part of the process the way sketching is like part of the process

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:33:09 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

also hello everyone!! how are you all? sending love to anyone in the united states feeling anxious abt today >_>

miss sandman i love that you're using the hex or blessed "leg" pose!! i'm definitely gonna try to get my hands on one
shadami oh i hope you're ok!! did you get a chance to eat something after? hope you're feeling better now <3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:38:48 )
Hey there!
I’m not too anxious yet, real voting results won’t be in for like months with all the mail in votes.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:43:48 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

yeah i was thinking that too , that even after today and tmr it's not really going to be officially over for a while ...
i think realistically i'm not sure how different the mail in ballots would affect the vote distribution? like i'm sure it's a lot of votes but i wonder if they would look similar to whatever results we get by tomorrow?

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 19:05:54 )

I imagine the mail in votes would swing more blue... esp since Trump keeps trying to undermine the mail system.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 19:09:25 )
I don’t know if we will know for sure until it’s actually all done though

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 19:18:42 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

sigh i guess we'll see how it goes
do yall have plans for how to keep your mind off of it in the meantime or anything like that?

i might try to take some time off to reorg my room, and i've been getting into crochet lately which has been a nice way to stay occupied!
i might do some art this week too (lina ur ghost commission! lol - i have a sketch for it but haven't gotten to painting or anything yet) or watch some movies

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 19:21:39 )

I usually play videogames, but right now I'm just busy at work so I don't have much time to worry about anything else.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.